Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing DLCs

So I made some changes to my performance settings on my computer this morning, and to my complete delight, TS3 was a highly enjoyable game for the first time ever for me. (The lighting has always been really dark in the past and, already being partially colorblind, looked almost completely dark to me. Way too much blue in the settings!) The visuals were spectacular and delightful.

7Q5eMb.jpg

0qoRiR.jpg

However, I could not find the packs I purchased (High End Loft, Celebrity?) - I have played those in the past, so I know I have them. I bought one of the triple packs when I originally purchased the game. Where did they go? Is EA/Origin planning to give away an Ultimate Collection soon like it did with The Sims 2 a few years ago?
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm guessing that you're on patch 1.69 and running the game through Origin. The launcher's pack selector can occasionally "forget" which packs you have installed. Sometimes, all you have to do is reboot your computer a few times, until the packs show up again. But if that doesn't help, you can try clearing Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

If clearing Origin's cache doesn't restore your packs, there may be something going on with your account. When is the last time you played with these two packs, and where did you buy them? There could be a problem with your codes, or the issue could be a glitch on EA's end.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Just to add if I may, there have been no discussions or announcements about a TS3 UC type of product. Most of us think we are a very long way off from seeing such a thing, if we ever do. Then again, I don't recall the TS2 version being announced in advance either. But what was different about that one is that it was what brought TS2 to Origin. TS3 is already there.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net