Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game crashing

jenny7020jenny7020 Posts: 117 Member
Hello,

Im having a problem with my game crashing constantly, i think it started with the latest patch. Mods are not a problem, any ideas how to fix this?
Here is my DXDIAG
https://pastebin.com/raw/VjhS4MwY

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Hello
    It would be good to update your graphics drivers.

If your sims 4 game is installed on the C drive , it would be best to move /install it on the G drive. You are getting very low on free space on the C drive. There is more space on the G drive. It would also be best to move your documents folder to the G drive also.

Make a new folder on the G drive where you want to install the game and name it.
    To change where the sims 4 game is installed , go to Application settings in Origin , and the setting will be under "Installs and Saves " Browse through until you can find the new folder that you have created on the G drive. Set that folder as the place to install the game.

This link explains how to move your sims 4 game to another drive without needing to uninstall , download and reinstall it again.
    https://help.ea.com/article/backing-up-and-restoring-your-origin-games

This explains how to move your documents folder.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfNmGnbxNw
  • jenny7020jenny7020 Posts: 117 Member
    I hadn't updated my drivers since 2015 so you might be on to something, i will try and tell you if it worked. Thanks for taking your time :-)
    You’re welcome :)
    Moving the game and the Documents folder over to the G drive may help also as the crashing may be a result of low drive space. You are getting quite low of free space on the C drive, and that can impact on the running of the game.
  • jenny7020jenny7020 Posts: 117 Member
    edited July 2018
    Yup it's in there.
    Driver was definitely the problem, everything works now, thanks again you're the best!
  • RebeccaJeanine71RebeccaJeanine71 Posts: 31 Member
    Call me blonde, but I'm not understanding how to start my own thread here about an issue I've been experiencing since the last update to sims 4. SO... I figure this thread is the closest to the issue I'm experiencing. That being said, the first thing I noticed after the update was the inability to get the sims to 'read' just by clicking on the bookshelves and choosing "read" as an option... literally NOTHING happens. Upon this happening, I chose to disable ALL my custom content, do a 'repair game' and un-install quite a few of my other games to free up space on my laptop. THEN I contacted support upon nothing helping and was told to basically do EVERYthing I had just done... again... nothing changed. SO I tried to live with this issue... THEN other things became a problem, like for instance, when I first start the game, things lag (as they used to do in Sims 3)... VERY irritating having to wait for ten minutes just to have a sim recognize a command and proceed to do it. It didn't matter what I commanded my sim to do... it would either not show up under its commands, or it would, but they just wouldn't do it. IF out of luck they did do it, it again would take about 10 minutes or longer.
    Also, I am having trouble 'teleporting' on the cheats. This just started in the last few days. I again tried everything all over as I mentioned I did w/ the first issue... again, nothing helped. SO today I took it upon myself to contact tech support by chat and to my dismay, they apparently were not trained to handle ANY issues as they sent me to this thread and promised I would have some sort of help after waiting a LOOOONG time for someone to get around to helping :(.
    What is really irking me is the fact I have spent WELL over a thousand dollars on tons of Sims games, packages, etc... just for this?? I use the game not only for fun but for my writing of 3 different books I'm working on. Sims is extremely inspirational for those of us with a writing talent (or so the ones I know who play sims swear by it)... so I LOVE sims, just hate the issues a lot of us have with the game and lack of help to no help at all.. SO PLEASE if you can find a way to fix this, I would REALLLLY appreciate it. I would like to turn my custom content back on as I'm using quite a bit of it in my game... Thank you for taking your time to read this LOOOONG explanation!!!
    Call me blonde, but I'm not understanding how to start my own thread here about an issue I've been experiencing since the last update to sims 4. SO... I figure this thread is the closest to the issue I'm experiencing. That being said, the first thing I noticed after the update was the inability to get the sims to 'read' just by clicking on the bookshelves and choosing "read" as an option... literally NOTHING happens. Upon this happening, I chose to disable ALL my custom content, do a 'repair game' and un-install quite a few of my other games to free up space on my laptop. THEN I contacted support upon nothing helping and was told to basically do EVERYthing I had just done... again... nothing changed. SO I tried to live with this issue... THEN other things became a problem, like for instance, when I first start the game, things lag (as they used to do in Sims 3)... VERY irritating having to wait for ten minutes just to have a sim recognize a command and proceed to do it. It didn't matter what I commanded my sim to do... it would either not show up under its commands, or it would, but they just wouldn't do it. IF out of luck they did do it, it again would take about 10 minutes or longer.
    Also, I am having trouble 'teleporting' on the cheats. This just started in the last few days. I again tried everything all over as I mentioned I did w/ the first issue... again, nothing helped. SO today I took it upon myself to contact tech support by chat and to my dismay, they apparently were not trained to handle ANY issues as they sent me to this thread and promised I would have some sort of help after waiting a LOOOONG time for someone to get around to helping :(.
    What is really irking me is the fact I have spent WELL over a thousand dollars on tons of Sims games, packages, etc... just for this?? I use the game not only for fun but for my writing of 3 different books I'm working on. Sims is extremely inspirational for those of us with a writing talent (or so the ones I know who play sims swear by it)... so I LOVE sims, just hate the issues a lot of us have with the game and lack of help to no help at all.. SO PLEASE if you can find a way to fix this, I would REALLLLY appreciate it. I would like to turn my custom content back on as I'm using quite a bit of it in my game... Thank you for taking your time to read this LOOOONG explanation!!!

Hello @RebeccaJeanine71
    You are unable to start a new thread as you are not a full member as yet. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Instead of disabling your mods/cc , try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Make sure your graphics drivers are uptodate.

With the lagging, there are some suggestions in the first post of this AHQ EA thread that may help. You may also like to post feedback on the thread also
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Autonomy-and-Simulation-Lag-Seasons-Patch/m-p/6918287#M68264

Try also resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if it occurs there . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issues are in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.
    Test the game again.
    Thank you so much.. I actually thought I would get an email to let me know there was a reply lol so I am just now seeing your reply grrr!! But I was able to somewhat fix the issue... it's an off again on again thing lol. I actually uninstalled the game and Origin completely and reinstalled. That seems to have down the trick! NOW I just need to figure out how to get the hover effects to quit even when using the cheat "Hovereffects off". This is new that I'm not able to get them to disappear... very hard to take shots for my chapter stories I'm writing :( . I'm trying to stay away from too many mods now that I've had issues. On the prowl now to search through these threads to see if someone has posted how to get rid of them! Thanx again! :)
    Thank you so much.. I actually thought I would get an email to let me know there was a reply lol so I am just now seeing your reply grrr!! But I was able to somewhat fix the issue... it's an off again on again thing lol. I actually uninstalled the game and Origin completely and reinstalled. That seems to have down the trick! NOW I just need to figure out how to get the hover effects to quit even when using the cheat "Hovereffects off". This is new that I'm not able to get them to disappear... very hard to take shots for my chapter stories I'm writing :( . I'm trying to stay away from too many mods now that I've had issues. On the prowl now to search through these threads to see if someone has posted how to get rid of them! Thanx again! :)

You’re welcome @RebeccaJeanine71 :)
    I am just checking that you are wanting to remove the white outline that surrounds Sims and Objects?
    If you are wanting to remove the overhead /headline effects such as plumbobs and thought bubbles, the cheat is
    headlineeffects on/off
    Yeah I use both headline effects and hover effects cheats everytime I open a game. Those go away but there's still stars and light bulbs that float around. The only thing I could find here on it was from 2016, and it was basically complaints. no fix
    I would post a pic of it if I could... but I haven't earned enough credits I guess? lol
    edited August 2018
    Yeah I use both headline effects and hover effects cheats everytime I open a game. Those go away but there's still stars and light bulbs that float around. The only thing I could find here on it was from 2016, and it was basically complaints. no fix

Hello @RebeccaJeanine71
    Try removing all the lot traits, and see if that helps when you want to take screenshots.
    I would post a pic of it if I could... but I haven't earned enough credits I guess? lol

You now have the points /posts required to become a full member and post pictures.
    Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , send pms, post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Hi I'm having problems with my game I've done repair no cc/mods resetting my sims 4 folder and still having problems I can get in the game but not in build mode the icon on the tool to go into build mode goes green there's no bar at the bottom I have to use windows task manager to close the game I'm not sure if its my commuter or the game and before all of this it was fine until I had someone to check my commuter out and run ccleaner I'm not sure if it deleted anything I'm not in any way tech savvy so any help would be appreciated

chips46 wrote: »
    Hi I'm having problems with my game I've done repair no cc/mods resetting my sims 4 folder and still having problems I can get in the game but not in build mode the icon on the tool to go into build mode goes green there's no bar at the bottom I have to use windows task manager to close the game I'm not sure if its my commuter or the game and before all of this it was fine until I had someone to check my commuter out and run ccleaner I'm not sure if it deleted anything I'm not in any way tech savvy so any help would be appreciated

Hello @chips46
    Try resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if the issues. are occuring there also . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issues are also in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.
    edited August 2018
    Hi @rosemow I tried what you wrote with a new game still can't get back in build mode I have to use windows task manager to close the game I'm not really sure what is causing this

sometimes I get this The Sims 4 has stopped working and to close the program
    Hi @rosemow I tried what you wrote with a new game still can't get back in build mode I have to use windows task manager to close the game I'm not really sure what is causing this

Try making sure that your graphics drivers are uptodate. Try going to the website of the maker of your computer, search for your computer model, and download drivers if they are needed. Then test the game again.
    I don’t like to suggest this as I know that it is a large download and can take a while, but if the issues remain, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Sims 4 game. If you decide to do that, as a safeguard before you uninstall the game, make a backup copy of your Sims 4 folder and place it on an external drive or another part of your computer.
    thanks @rosemow to uninstall the game is it were you repair the game so it's just uninstall all the sims 4 games as well and does it reinstall all the other games back as well I have never done any of this before is there any problems for me to look out for doing this
    thanks @rosemow to uninstall the game is it were you repair the game so it's just uninstall all the sims 4 games as well and does it reinstall all the other games back as well I have never done any of this before is there any problems for me to look out for doing this

I am sorry that you are having this issue :( You can uninstall it where you repaired the game. It uninstalls the game and all the packs that you owm. If you log out of origin after uninstalling, then log back in again the reinstallation of the Sims 4 base game and packs should start automatically. If it doesn’t, then you can download it where you usually press play.
  • gooey0gooey0 Posts: 1 New Member
    hi, i just joined today so i can’t make my own post or anything so i thought i’d just post it here? not sure. but my sims 4 has completely stopped working. usually my stuff gets wonky probably because of all the stuff i have on this computer (windows 10 dell i think) but it’s never gotten like this. it all started with it booting up and then it’d freeze on the “sims 4” logo and wouldn’t work after that. i then updated it which was the july update, still didn’t work. i do have mods and cc i took it all out and it still did not work so it’s none of that, i repaired it on origin and it still didn’t work! i would try to run it and it would turn white and load and i would get “sims 4 not responding” and sometimes i would get it to work and id get to the main menu and i would be able to get into CAS and this morning it worked and i made a whole sim and i tried to move her in and boom it crashed. i tried restarting it and i just got hit with the same not loading problem. i uninstalled it and i’m now working to reinstall all of my game packs but my internet disconnects whenever i’m downloading the games! and it won’t let me reconnect so i have to completely restart my computer again so it can reconnect and download some more- i also searched this up and i did what it told me to do to fix this problem with my computer itself and it still didnt work so if you also have any info on this it’d be appreciated. the sims 4 base game is completely reinstalled now but i tried to start it up and it’s doing what it’s been doing for the past couple days. i have no idea what to do and i’m honestly pretty upset over this. i’ve had this computer for so long (maybe 5 or more years) and maybe that’s my problem but i don’t see myself getting a new one any time soon. i’ve done literally everything i could think of and nothing worked. please help! thank you.
    gooey0 wrote: »
    hi, i just joined today so i can’t make my own post or anything so i thought i’d just post it here? not sure. but my sims 4 has completely stopped working. usually my stuff gets wonky probably because of all the stuff i have on this computer (windows 10 dell i think) but it’s never gotten like this. it all started with it booting up and then it’d freeze on the “sims 4” logo and wouldn’t work after that. i then updated it which was the july update, still didn’t work. i do have mods and cc i took it all out and it still did not work so it’s none of that, i repaired it on origin and it still didn’t work! i would try to run it and it would turn white and load and i would get “sims 4 not responding” and sometimes i would get it to work and id get to the main menu and i would be able to get into CAS and this morning it worked and i made a whole sim and i tried to move her in and boom it crashed. i tried restarting it and i just got hit with the same not loading problem. i uninstalled it and i’m now working to reinstall all of my game packs but my internet disconnects whenever i’m downloading the games! and it won’t let me reconnect so i have to completely restart my computer again so it can reconnect and download some more- i also searched this up and i did what it told me to do to fix this problem with my computer itself and it still didnt work so if you also have any info on this it’d be appreciated. the sims 4 base game is completely reinstalled now but i tried to start it up and it’s doing what it’s been doing for the past couple days. i have no idea what to do and i’m honestly pretty upset over this. i’ve had this computer for so long (maybe 5 or more years) and maybe that’s my problem but i don’t see myself getting a new one any time soon. i’ve done literally everything i could think of and nothing worked. please help! thank you.

Hello @gooey0
    Could you please post your DxDiag info here.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report

After you have saved your dxdiag info on your computer, go to the pastebin site https://pastebin.com
    and copy/paste the dxdiag info into the white box there. Press the button to create the new paste/pastebin text file.
    Then post here in this thread the web address of your dxdiag info that is on the pastebin site. You will need to replace the http in the address with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
  • KeelyNoodleKeelyNoodle Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone help me? I can't post threads and this account was made to ask for help so that's no good is it?
    As of today, 12th August 2018 my game constantly crashes but gives no error, usually an MCCC last exception comes up then it crashes but I've had exceptions before with no issues. Can anyone tell me what my last exception file says? I can't make heads or tails of it.
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>b7f405ffb388aca5b706ce2</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-08-12 18:23:18</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1020-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid>
    <desyncid>b7f405ffb388aca5b706ce2</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16651 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.

TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function

File ".\mc_injections.py", line 252, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances

File ".\injector.py", line 11, in _inject

File ".\jens85_injections.py", line 15, in add_superaffordances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1735, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node

ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-08-12 18:23:18</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1020-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16650 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.

TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets

File ".\mc_injections.py", line 252, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances

File ".\injector.py", line 11, in _inject

File ".\jens85_injections.py", line 15, in add_superaffordances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1735, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.129h\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node

ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-08-12 18:24:41</createtime>
    <categoryid>resolver.py:819</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2404, in _trigger_on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 412, in on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 340, in update_object_tooltip

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 429, in _ui_metadata_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in get_tokens

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in <genexpr>

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 290, in _get_token

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 30, in get_objects

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 819, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-08-12 18:24:41</createtime>
    <categoryid>resolver.py:819</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2404, in _trigger_on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 412, in on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 340, in update_object_tooltip

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 429, in _ui_metadata_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in get_tokens

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in <genexpr>

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 290, in _get_token

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 30, in get_objects

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 819, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    Hello @KeelyNoodle
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

If you have custom traits, remove them and see if the issue remains.
    Some Custom careers have been broken by the latest patch so it would be best to also remove them and see if there are updated versions of the career mods.
  • KimAngel2002KimAngel2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    when i want to open the game this is what i get

Unable to start:
    the Sims 4 is already running
    [ed35e0eq:29f00e76:00000000;18a1dd51]

plz help me
    when i want to open the game this is what i get

Unable to start:
    the Sims 4 is already running
    [ed35e0eq:29f00e76:00000000;18a1dd51]

plz help me

Hello @KimAngel2002
    Try doing what is suggested,in the link and see if that helps.
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2015/08/game-already-running/
  • KimAngel2002KimAngel2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    @rosemow said:
    i tried to do what you said above but i get the same error :((