Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are They Kidding?

What is with this update? Why is EAGames now changing simsbucks for newer room designs? Lord .. we work hard enough trying to get extra rooms etc. Try again EAGames and lower the price or get rid ... None aient happy with this update. Seriously .. who are you kidding?
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• cooldj210cooldj210 Posts: 29 Member
    They should lower the room prices at least in this update. It makes perfect sense with the new room shapes but ALL the rooms cost simcash even the basic L-shaped room. I'm not really a builder but most of the sim mobile builders are probably sad with this new update.
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    I'm not happy with the need to spend more simcash on different shaped rooms, this is robbery. ; ;
  • Loulou2406Loulou2406 Posts: 17 New Member
    Please can some one help, sorry I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if I’m posting In the right place and I can’t yet make my own post

I’m playing the sims mobile I’m trying to complete the wedding even which is on a timer with 1 day something left however I’ve hit a brick wall.
    Apparently it’s my faience birthday and it came up with the game asking me to buy things with real cash it gave me 3 cash others and then a free offer of buying my parter a tshirt so I did that...
    so now my sims upset he won’t let my girl sim touch him or even speak to him it just keeps saying his upset. This has been going on for about 8 hours now how long is it going to last before he stops being ungrateful
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    [quote="Loulou2406;c-16684737"]Please can some one help, sorry I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if I’m posting In the right place and I can’t yet make my own post

I’m playing the sims mobile I’m trying to complete the wedding even which is on a timer with 1 day something left however I’ve hit a brick wall.
    Apparently it’s my faience birthday and it came up with the game asking me to buy things with real cash it gave me 3 cash others and then a free offer of buying my parter a tshirt so I did that...
    so now my sims upset he won’t let my girl sim touch him or even speak to him it just keeps saying his upset. This has been going on for about 8 hours now how long is it going to last before he stops being ungrateful[/quote]

Hello There Loulou2406;),
    I'm sorry your having issues with getting Married ,Honeymoon suite and in general no answers here is the first thing and tip

1. Sims Mobile is going to one currency that it's called llama a truck will show up to your house with tasks you can earn money and llama tokens this is the current update if your having issues it may be why as the system transfers over.
    2. I agree I can't unlock it either the process is not sim members time friendly because you only have 3 days 48 hours really to complete I suggest not being so frustrated by the EA team because They are listening it takes a whole team to develop app kinda like how long it takes to film Stars wars and develop well animation in gaming is in the same sense some times bugs will appear which reporting is the most helpful way to let Support Staff know as they focus on the product.
    3. Please remember this is the first mobile simulator by EA phones work differently because of Size so like I suggested features it does not mean our ideas can work but may in future they will.

Finally to all Sims Members this is a community that treats others with respect and that you Follow EA rules never accuse someone in our forums if you think something is making you uncomfortable or feel someone is cheating, spamming report privately or seek a trusted adult for help.

We are all here to have fun so lets keep this a happy community to connect.
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 2 New Member
    How do we get the cakes slices and cupcakes now with this new update? Do we have to buy them?
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    Shar53 wrote: »
    How do we get the cakes slices and cupcakes now with this new update? Do we have to buy them?

Hello Shar53,

You can get the cupcakes from the video ads that appear over the mailboxes. As for the cake slices, you have to attend parties to get them.
    TTKIncorporated
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Shar53 wrote: »
    you'll get cupcakes while completing the new LlamaZoom activities and simcashs as well. Check this out!
    edited September 2018
    I've yet to get any cupcakes from the LlamaZoom events, so far it's been LlamaZoom tickets and exp.
    Post edited by geekgirl101 on
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Welcome to the predatory world of mobile gaming. It's only gonna get worse from here on out.
    wJbomAo.png
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I've yet to get any cupcakes from the LlamaZoom events, so far it's been LlamaZoom tickets and simoleans.
    look in the missions area (button on top of lhamaZoom) and there will probably be a quest that gives 1 cupcake and 20xp each time you complete a lhamazoom quests. If you complete the mission will start again giving you another cupcake at 4 hours
  • alienincognitoalienincognito Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay so I’ve been saving up to clear land and expand my house, with the new update it now costs DOUBLE the coins! I get EA wants to let players have more freedom with that but come onnnn guys. And there’s no way to get daily Fashion Gems anymore besides spending real money. Idk how to feel
  • SheezaPayneDiazSheezaPayneDiaz Posts: 240 Member
    It gets better as you level up. My last land clearing was over $50,000 and it went down more than $20,000 with the new update.
  • Domby1995Domby1995 Posts: 1 New Member
    You can get fashion gems from parties - like up to four of them. And you can go to two parties a day. So it's possible to earn like 8 fashion gems per day which is pretty substantial. I personally love this new update.
  • SaiyariSaiyari Posts: 2 New Member
    You can't just get fashion gems from parties. The party thrower has to make sure their party gets to 10 or no gems are rewarded. So now going to random parties or simply Birthday parties is a gamble because people start parties and don't even put out decorations to interact with to score exp to level up the party. Now people forced to burn party cakes trying to level up some strangers party cause its the only way to get the 4 gems, since they killed the to do list that had the 2 gems for giving out 3 stickers. Stickers have also become useless by the way. Sure some people give them out because they are nice but there is ZERO benefit of giving out stickers now that the 2 gems reward is gone. However, Izzy is still giving out gems once a week for having the most stickers. Only way to get stickers is if you actual real life sim community is pretty active like mine. Most of us give out all our stickers but I'm pretty sure there are some sim communities that don't see stickers anymore thanks to the incentive being killed off for this llama truck,
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    Llama tokens is a much better source than three currencies! Not over-griped on prices currently.
  • SheezaPayneDiazSheezaPayneDiaz Posts: 240 Member
    I've yet to get any cupcakes from the LlamaZoom events, so far it's been LlamaZoom tickets and simoleans.
    look in the missions area (button on top of lhamaZoom) and there will probably be a quest that gives 1 cupcake and 20xp each time you complete a lhamazoom quests. If you complete the mission will start again giving you another cupcake at 4 hours

I noticed this morning that there was no quest for a cupcake and xp after completing the LlamaZoom. I hope we get another option to get cupcakes regularly.
    edited September 2018
    I did used to get quests to complete the LlamaZoom events and those gave me cupcakes, but lately they've stopped appearing. Now I've always got 1 quest to build a new room and 2 cupcakes remaining.