Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite pre-made Vampire?

13...Next

Comments

• DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    Vampire soccer mom Lilith
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vlad is hilarious and a fun character. He gets up to all sorts of shenanigans in my game. He's a rich celebrity with a bad reputation and watching him interact with other Sims is entertaining
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    Lilith, after some tweaking in CAS. I keep marrying her off to various sims and starting families with her. Makes cute kids.

Was looking for Maxiscreator_01in regards to something else and that tag does not appear any longer, just 'no results found'.
  • Katara11Katara11 Posts: 17 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vladdy all the way. <3
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I can't stand the Vatores, most of all Caleb...but Vlad is awesome!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• TØPTØP Posts: 26 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    He's hot. I have nothing more to say haha :wink:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5143110
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vlad is great. I made my female vampire seduce him and she moved in his house with her two teenage children (both vampires too). Vlad hated the teens and treated them badly, so their mother turned Vlad back into a human and made him their maid. Vlad has a little room in the basement and he will stay locked in there until it's time to clean the house or "donate" some blood for the teen vampires. Poor Vlad, but he's a great maid.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    Um, hello? Why does the awesome Queen of Darkness have so few votes?
    She is amazing.
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I love Caleb. He is always really easy to become besties with and has always been a great friend and father in my games. I've always liked Lilith too. She had a child with one of my sims and I really liked him.

08-11-18_2-16-40nbspAM_zpswmzvretw.png

08-17-18_2-59-31nbspAM_zps2gsjiyo1.png
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb, Vlad is so annoying and won't leave my poor mortal sims alone.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    I like them all, but Lilith is my favourite. It puts a smile on my face when she shows up as a random bartender when my sim is out on the town. :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Whenever I go to play a pre made vamp it's always Vlad so far. Caleb is the one my human sims make friends with if it lines up that way.
    egTcBMc.png
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I adore Caleb! Aside from the bad hair cut, I think he’s very attractive and I enjoy his snobby traits, so I cleaned up his style and now he’s my evil sims boyfriend. I find Lilith to be kind of boring without much of a personality and I haven’t actually played Vlad yet.

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I don't have the Vampires game pack, but I've heard that he always creeps around houses and sometimes during the night he will use his vampire power to go in your house and suck your sim's blood. It sounds freaky yet cool.
    giphy.gif
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    My sim fell in love with him so I had to choose him.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022
    Caleb Vatore

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • CzartyCzarty Posts: 21 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    He looks terrifying in his dark form.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    problematic because in a way vlad type of character is a must but vatores are pretty to look at so i use them more usually :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It would be impossible for me to choose between Caleb and Vlad! They're both wonderful!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    I voted Lilith but it's actually Caleb, just by a smidge. I adore both Vatores, especially as a combination (I am WEAK for sibling relationships!), and Lilith is amazing, but Caleb probably has the more compelling character on an individual basis. The combination of having the whole 'narcissistic materialistic prettyboy' exterior combined with the Good Vampire aspiration (and things like his canonical weaknesses being Guilty Drinker and the nightmare one), which indicates that there's a lot of guilt and potential angst there, things like being a vampire with the foodie trait, just makes him a really interesting character to me.

Lilith definitely needs more appreciation, though. I see her as being a lot more confident and a lot less tortured who really embraces being a vampire. Still ethical, still would avoid feeding off humans if she had alternatives, but she's enjoying the life. Or unlife, as it was. I can see her wanting to be a Grand Master, really.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    I like them all for different reasons; but voted for Caleb. Vlad is the classic vampire; but hard for my sims to get close to him since he evil. Caleb seems like a more modern and recently turned vampire so is coming to terms with being one and wants to be good; but struggles and new vampires can relate to him and it is easier to befriend him. Lilith is like the balance of the two and more neutral.

I have the nobles saved in my gallery; though I never played them.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    Caleb Vatore
    Simlie20 wrote: »
    I don't have the Vampires game pack, but I've heard that he always creeps around houses and sometimes during the night he will use his vampire power to go in your house and suck your sim's blood. It sounds freaky yet cool.

That happened to my sims a few times. Once when my sim first moved into Strangerville, he broke into her small house, woke her up, hypnotized her, drank her plasma and then left. Then the military took away her fridge, etc....so she had quite the adventure.