Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No thumbnail at all for CAS CC

Hiya! So, I'm having an issue with what I can only imagine is a CC hair I downloaded, wherein if I'm very lucky, I can randomize it onto a sim, but there's just plain no thumbnail whatsoever for it. The GUI says it's a long hair, but there's no icon for it at all, not even a blank one with a red X (although there are a few of those too that don't do anything).

I'm hardly a modder, but I can work on narrowing down which hair this is if anyone could tell me how to add a thumbnail to it. I'm somewhat familiar with S4S, and I've run batch fixes for cats and dogs and seasons on all my CC, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!

Here's the hair, by the way:
07-09-18_2-22-53_AM.png
07-09-18_2-23-02_AM.png
Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS

Comments

• Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    I'm not familiar with cc, but have you tried removing the filter(s)?
  • kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    Yes, I should have mentioned that. No filters at all, it just doesn't show up. I tried looking for it with different frame/gender combos, still doesn't show up
    Screenshot_76.png
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    I'm sorry you're having this issue, I wish I could help. I hope you can get it fixed.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I don't know if it helps but the hair is by Chocolate Muffin top:
    http://chocolatemuffintop.tumblr.com/post/138055332550/download-electric-hair-dropbox-download-base
    I took a quick look in S4S and the creator did not choose an option under Fashion Choice. If you go in and tick next to feminine the hair should appear in your game correctly.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I don't know if it helps but the hair is by Chocolate Muffin top:
    http://chocolatemuffintop.tumblr.com/post/138055332550/download-electric-hair-dropbox-download-base
    I took a quick look in S4S and the creator did not choose an option under Fashion Choice. If you go in and tick next to feminine the hair should appear in your game correctly.

thank you! I'll try to fix it asap and let you know if it works
    edited July 2018
    Welp, I redownloaded it, added both feminine and masculine tags, batch-fixed it for both cats & dogs and seasons, and enabled it for both genders, but unfortunately it still won't show up. :/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Welp, I redownloaded it, added both feminine and masculine tags, batch-fixed it for both cats & dogs and seasons, and enabled it for both genders, but unfortunately it still won't show up. :/

You may need to contact the creator. I tried to recreate the issue in my game and even without making changes in S4S both versions of the hairs have thumbnails show up in my game. Weird.