March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have a problem with the sims 4 on my imac

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hello, actually I don't know this is the correct place here for my issue because I had the same issue on alien PC laptop last year. I'm not sure it will have the same issue on Mac side. Currently I'm running the sims 4 on windows 10,Bootcamp. It was also Windows 10 on alien pc notebook. The symptom is that my game is not clickable after leaving the machine alone for a while. So I have to force quit then have to start again, then it works. I probably guess maybe it could be the windows 10 problem. So recently, I just quit game if I have to be away from my game for a while.

My computer spec is:

i7 7700, 3.60GHz, 16 Gbs Ram, Radeon 560 Pro.

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Sounds like a Windows 10 problem. You do know that you can play the Sims 4 natively on your Mac without having to Bootcamp into Windows. Try installing the game on you Mac OS and see if you experience the same problems. You'll have to transfer your games with a USB thumb drive, but that is a minor thing to do.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Yes feels like the windows 10 problem. I got used to use windows more with the sims 3, so unconsciously I'm playing the sims 4 on windows. I will try on mac. thanks.