Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good saves without many packs?

I was wondering if you guys know of good saves that don't require a lot of packs. I was interested in the simsie save but it requires almost every pack to be properly functional. The only packs I have are GTW, GT, and City Living, and I'm getting seasons in a few days.
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I don't, but I really should make a base game save. I assume you want it soon though. Are you looking for all renovated buildings? What are you looking for? If I have specifics i might be able to make one by turning some of my sims and builds to use your packs. It'll take some time though.

Actually, Jenba might have a save, but I don't know if all worlds are renovated.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited July 2018
    Not that I know of, but I'm interested in finding one. I always seem to be missing at least a stuff pack from the saves I find.
    Post edited by So_Money on
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I don't have a complete one, I intend to finish it one day though. But I don't expect to finish it anytime soon. That said I do have all the builds I already made for it on the gallery, so you could use those to restyle your save if you don't like building. I know it's not what you asked for, but it's the best I can offer atm. My gallery ID is the same as my forum username and I also have a tumblr under the same name in case you want to see pictures first.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • KiyomiLoveeKiyomiLovee Posts: 17 Member
    I know this post is old, but I am currently working on rebuilding all the base game worlds. Recently, I finished Newcrest. I plan on releasing each world as I finish it. If you'd like to try my Newcrest save, you can find the download link on my tumblr at iiamkiyomi (I can't post an actual link yet) I created Sims and families as well, and they all have backstories, jobs and relationships. If you do decided to try it out, let me know how you like it.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2019
    I know this post is old, but I am currently working on rebuilding all the base game worlds. Recently, I finished Newcrest. I plan on releasing each world as I finish it. If you'd like to try my Newcrest save, you can find the download link on my tumblr at iiamkiyomi (I can't post an actual link yet) I created Sims and families as well, and they all have backstories, jobs and relationships. If you do decided to try it out, let me know how you like it.

Sounds good. :) Here is the link https://iiamkiyomi.tumblr.com/
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Plumbella has a base game compatible save. Her save is very toddlers, kids and pets friendly, her furnishing style isn't too clutter heavy either so it's ideal for mid to lower end range computers. You should check hers out :) : Youtube video, download link (Tumblr page)