Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Will You Take The Offer?' Game

Comments

• Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Absolutely not.

Would you start taking a miracle-pill that kept you from gaining weight every time you ate candy, or something baked or fried, or had a soda, but it also has the side-effect of making you angry any time somebody said the word "help"?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    I have hypothyroidism and can’t eat any of that stuff so the answer is absolutely yes, whatever the cost really.

Would you accept the chance to live for 32million years, 30million years of which are spent happily but 2 years of which are spent in agonising torture?
  • VershnerVershner Posts: 59 Member
    That depends on what's going to happen in the remaining 1999998 years. I'd probably take it though. 30 million years of happiness is a pretty good trade off for anything.

Would you want to live forever, given that that means you would eventually be alone forever? (the sun would have faded out, the universe either collapsed to a singularity or expanded into heat death)
    No, this debate has been had before in many circles, and on the surface it's appealing but in the long-term it's just no.

Would you keep a job that paid well, to where you don't have to stress about anything bills and food-wise, but
    you had to endure daily verbal abuse and management that refused to reprimand the abusers?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    My student loans say yes, literally everything else says no. So no. It's just not worth it, really. There are other jobs and opportunities.

You are able to make any one single disease disappear from the world forever. However, everyone will know about your opportunity, and those that are still affected by other diseases will resent you for not picking a different disease. Do you take the offer?
  • KatsGamingKatsGaming Posts: 52 Member
    If my Mom was alive I'd immediately say yes. Actually, y'know what, I still say yes. Cancer sucks.

You can remove all debt from your life {or someone else's} however, you will get paid minimum wage the rest of your life no matter what position you take. Meaning you can get to CEO Status and still get paid the minimum wage for your state/country.
  • SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    No deal you have all types of magic but you will not be able to speak for the rest of your life.
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    (The person above me didn't make an offer so I'll go off the one above that)
    No, because one I don't have any debt (luckily), and two, I'm assuming you can only do this once, so it would have to be a special occasion to choose one person to help out with that.

You could live in any alternate universe (ex. Movies, Books, TV Shows), but you could never return to this universe You would never see your family or friends again. Also, you can't make up your own alternate universe, it has to be a pre-existing one.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • TymeLaDowTymeLaDow Posts: 22 New Member
    Definitely, I don't have nearly enough people actually keeping me here to not take that offer.

You can walk through walls, but most days you wake up inside the floor because you floated down through it in your sleep.
    I would take it. waking up inside the floor doesn't seem like that big of a thing if you can phase back through again.

You get given the option to wake up in a world that's entirely made of candy and sweets. Thing is, when you get there you discover that it's against the law to eat the scenery and the only thing to eat is steamed cabbage.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    No deal. Bumping the thread.

Immortality, but you will be sent 1000 years back. The first time you sleep after accepting the offer, you will wake up in a random hut in 1019. No matter how much time passes, your age will remain the same age as you are now. You will be immune to aging and disease, and most injuries will heal automatically.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I will take the offer

You can be the most popular person at school but your friends will never leave you alone
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    I don't really need to be popular at school, so I will deny the offer, also I can't just have friends nagging at me everyday.

You can have a big mansion, but you aren't able to leave the mansion.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Unicornz wrote: »
    I don't really need to be popular at school, so I will deny the offer, also I can't just have friends nagging at me everyday.

You can have a big mansion, but you aren't able to leave the mansion.

Nope! Even if I could live I wouldn't want to live in a mansion, too much to clean LOL! I prefer small homes. They seem Cozier to me.

Deal ... you would be given free unlimited access to all Sims games and DLC ever made in the past and the future, but you have to agree that you will never ever play any other game besides the Sims
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    No, I'll pass. I like playing different games.

You can be superstar, but paparazzi and fans will follow you everywhere.
    Nope. I would love the paycheque but would hate everything else 😂

Deal: free vacation to a foreign country 2x a year for the rest of your life but you don't get to pick the random locations
  • SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    edited April 2019
    No deal there are specific places I would like to go plus don’t actually have the time to go twice a year

Deal:you get £5,000,000 pounds but you have to live in America
    North/South America? Or USA?
    I'm in Canada now so "America" generally refers to two full continents. If that's the case I'd gladly take the money and stay here haha!

If you mean USA only then no, I love my home and am close to family. I wouldnt want to leave. (Though as a single parent working only part time and no child support, it would be tempting for sure!!!!)

Deal:
    You get the ability to fly, but you will no longer be able to walk.
  • vampiresocksvampiresocks Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't know, probably no though. I guess you could just float slightly above the ground, but it would be a little strange.

Deal: You have the ability to see everyone's traits, relationships, and feelings as if they were a sim, but people know that you have that ability and are sometimes uncomfortable around you.
    North/South America? Or USA?
    I'm in Canada now so "America" generally refers to two full continents. If that's the case I'd gladly take the money and stay here haha!

If you mean USA only then no, I love my home and am close to family. I wouldnt want to leave. (Though as a single parent working only part time and no child support, it would be tempting for sure!!!!)

Deal:
    You get the ability to fly, but you will no longer be able to walk.

Basically what I was saying is that you got all that English money but won’t be able to spend it in America or Canada
    I don't know, probably no though. I guess you could just float slightly above the ground, but it would be a little strange.

Deal: You have the ability to see everyone's traits, relationships, and feelings as if they were a sim, but people know that you have that ability and are sometimes uncomfortable around you.

No deal even though I’m an introvert I still like having friends that can trust me

Deal: you get a successful life with your dream career, dream house and you earn a lot of money but you have no friends and is unable to make any
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member

I wouldn't take the offer, because I don't want people to be uncomfortable around me. I also don't really need to know their traits, relationships and feelings.

Deal: You can play any game you want with every dlc, but you can't play any sims games.
    edited April 2019
    Unicornz wrote: »

I wouldn't take the offer, because I don't want people to be uncomfortable around me. I also don't really need to know their traits, relationships and feelings.

Deal: You can play any game you want with every dlc, but you can't play any sims games.

@Saphiregirlgamer I got it, I wasn't thinking that would be an issue because when I've traveled between Canada and England has been easy to convert money or take out money of the other currency at a bank machine or even buy online haha!

Okay for the new one, no deal. Sims games are the only ones I would ever be interested in.

Deal: you win a free house in the location of your choice... no payments, no property tax, and you can design the house anyway you like. But you are never allowed to leave it except to buy groceries at your closest store or for medical emergencies or work. No outings, trips or moving or going out to lunch. You can have guests
    edited April 2019
    Deleted double post

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    No

Deal: You can 100% safe forever, but you can't have any social contact(friendship, love…)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns