Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to convert your favorite TS2 Sim to TS4 (or TS3)

sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
Some of you might have seen me post this on Tapatalk and Facebook a few months ago, but I've improved the technique and made it much, much simpler by creating an app that will convert your favorite Sims 2 character's personality point spread (which is based on The Big 5 - a test similar to the MBTI, but more scientific) to Sims 4 aspirations and traits.

The Sims 2 to Sims 4 (or Sims 3) Converter can be found here.
It requires no downloads.

If you no longer have The Sims 2 on your computer, you can look up your favorite Sim's stats on the SimsWiki site.

Here are a few examples I ran through the app.

Marla Biggs:

UDp10e.png

qJWQfE.png

Jason Larson:

vBU2CK.png

VaVHkf.png

Nina Caliente: (will be different than the Sims 4 character)

z9jxjI.png

nmekX4.png

Brandi Broke:

kBnq1Q.png

3V7KYo.png

General Buzz Grunt:

DHpQOv.png

KdhPBH.png

So does it work? I created a trashcan-kicking Sophie Miguel in my Sims 4 game, if that says anything. Enjoy the app! :)

LrJ9h8.png
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    By the way, Freetime Preferred Hobbies are important and also should be used to determine your Sim's Lifetime Aspiration. For example, Gavin Newson converts to ISTP on the converter, but is clearly an ISFP Botany Sim in Sims 4 based on Nature being his preferred Hobby in TS2.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg