Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child's Play

Does the Child's Play lot trait also affect toddlers, or is it just for children? When I've used this trait on a household with toddlers, it doesn't seem to do anything. Normally, when you use a trait you can tell is helping to level up skills faster, because of the animation; but nothing seems to happen with toddlers? :o

Comments

• SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    I believe it’s only for children, at least that’s how it’s worked for me. I’ve never seen it have any affect on toddlers unfortunately
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    SimmerSam wrote: »
    I believe it’s only for children, at least that’s how it’s worked for me. I’ve never seen it have any affect on toddlers unfortunately

That's what I suspected. Wish there was a lot trait to help toddlers level up skills faster.

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    SimmerSam wrote: »

That's what I suspected. Wish there was a lot trait to help toddlers level up skills faster.

Agreed. Surprised we don't have one.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Child's play also affects childish adults, so if you want them to actually do something other than sit around playing you have to keep control of them.
    image.png