Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which premium world is your favourite and why?

Mine is Midnight Hollow because of the supernatural victorian feel.
BTW Riverview is not an option as it is free.....

Which premium world is your favourite and why? 41 votes

Barnacle Bay
0%
Roaring Heights
2%
goodFeel93 1 vote
Midnight Hollow
14%
AnmirlaSweetJealousyadele_katk_reeser1ItsJanierMagicEmerald 6 votes
Aurora Skies
9%
reneelovesiankristenleighwhiteGoulsquashTodiloo 4 votes
Monte Vista
14%
Emily4331Moon_WillowloyallyroyalSigzy05ZeiAmy7434 6 votes
Dragon Valley
17%
JasezagboorulesJACKIEJOYSheepilingRedShoe7ShadowmarkedBrandontaylor 7 votes
Hidden Springs
19%
AmphoraJessabeansdst193cwaddellannaliese39harun789Nikkei_Simmerlinenrose 8 votes
Sunlit Tides
2%
XDSelenaPotter 1 vote
Lucky Palms
17%
auntmichelle9SimplyJenGrd_Moff_TarkinCravenLestatfionaloveserranothuggishsplicermeljones 7 votes
Lunar Lakes
2%
floridameerkat 1 vote

Comments

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Dragon Valley
    Dragons! The architecture, the Sims, the lighting, the fact that that it is the only EA world that didn't automatically add lots from packs. 75% of my saves are there. Oh, the clothes. Did I mention DRAGONS!?
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Monte Vista
    I like pizza. So I like Italy. Also, Dante Costa is a hottie. :love:
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Hidden Springs
    Tough question. But I’d have to say Hidden Springs, as that’s the town I play in around 90% of the time.
    I’m even thinking of playing with it in CAW to update it and make a nice lakefront beach and whatnot but then again, I have next to no patience :D
  • MagicEmeraldMagicEmerald Posts: 38 Member
    Midnight Hollow
    @Amphora It looks pretty good and it's cheap compared to the other worlds, so i can easily see it as your favourite world!
    Midnight Hollow
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    I like pizza. So I like Italy. Also, Dante Costa is a hottie. :love:

Well i'm half Italian so i do like the looks of Monte Vista, and who doesn't like Italian food? It's well worth the money, but i lost the activation code for it, same with dragon valley. Shame that i couldn't get the Sims 3 store site to work back then, which in the end made me lose my codes after hundreds of attempts. Oh well, i will probably find one of them somewhere someday.
    Midnight Hollow
    @JACKIEJOY It's not bad by any means, but it doesn't look very fit for me and my usual play-styles. The Celtic buildings are a nice touch but the world focuses too much on dragons which are not very immersive. While i may be a hypocrite for saying that when i chose Midnight Hollow which focuses on supernatural creatures and darkness, at least it can be played with a normal family as everyone there are humans if you haven't installed Supernatural or activated supernatural creatures like fairies and werewolves. Dragon valley will always have dragons, no matter what. I think that it's best to get as much playabilty as you possibly can with each premium world due to how expensive worlds are. To each his own, i guess.
    Midnight Hollow
    @Emily4331 BTW Good luck with Dante Costa. That dude is married with 2 kids and another on the way :#
    Monte Vista
    @MagicEmerald Now I have an extreme hankering for some pasta :lol:

Oh I have broken up the Costa Family before :naughty:

Is your TS3 account name the same as here? I'd be happy to gift the world to you. :)
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited June 2018
    Midnight Hollow
    I got into TS3 just few months ago so I haven't had time to test most of the worlds that I have. Atm I'm missing half of the worlds(Barnacle Bay, Roaring Heights, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Sunlit Tides, & Lunar Lakes)(I'm buying Hidden Springs tomorrow) so it's hard for me to really say which one I like the most
    But so far my favourite is probably Midnight Hollow because of it's dark style.
    I love worlds with interesting premades so if you guys have any recommendations(of worlds that I should get) please let me know :smile:
    Post edited by ItsJanier on
    Midnight Hollow
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @MagicEmerald Now I have an extreme hankering for some pasta :lol:

Oh I have broken up the Costa Family before :naughty:

Is your TS3 account name the same as here? I'd be happy to gift the world to you. :)

Well you don't have to. I just found a box full fo old dvds and games so i'm still searching.
    edited June 2018
    Midnight Hollow
    @ItsJanier I would totally recommend getting Hidden Springs! While i don't have it myself, it's cheap and beautiful. Probably gonna buy it one day. You do have Riverview installed, right? If not, i would download it and see for myself if it's enough to satisfy me, or if i should buy a new world. Riverview is free, simple and beatiful, so you could play with it for a couple of days before deciding what world to buy. It might give you some interest in other worlds. What worlds do you have? Except for Sunset valley and the store worlds i mean. Moonlight Falls? Bridgeport? Some store worlds really spice the game up, though.You have Aurora Skies? That's great if you do. The Icelandic charm makes you feel like you're in Valhalla! IF you're buying simpoints tomorrow, i recommend waiting for a sale. The only reason i didn't wait to buy Midnight Hollow, which is my only premium world, was because i really wanted the gold edition and it's usually just standard editions that get on sale. The toy factory/shop venue really lights up the town with it's bright colours. But if you want it now then go ahead, i ain't gonna stop you.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited June 2018
    Midnight Hollow
    I bought Hidden Springs today :smile:@MagicEmerald
    I'm still missing Barnacle Bay, Roaring Heights, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Sunlit Tides, & Lunar Lakes(I have all the other worlds).

Aurora Skies reminds me of my country actually haha. Riverview is one of my favorites actually. The premades there are great, the world is beautiful and the houses are really cute!
    Post edited by ItsJanier on
    Midnight Hollow
    @ItsJanier Yep. Aurora skies is pretty much the scandinavia of The Sims. Congratulations on buying Hidden Springs, BTW!
    Monte Vista
    @MagicEmerald Hope you find it in there!
    I want Hidden Springs, but I just bought two stuff packs so I'm going to wait a little before I give EA even more of my money. :lol:
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Lunar Lakes
    I played in Lunar Lakes all the time back when I used to play TS3 regularly. I have no idea why I liked it so much, but it was apparently my favorite world. Now that I'm starting to play again, I want to buy all the worlds (I downloaded them from sites before), so I'll have to re-explore them to figure out if this is still true.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Dragon Valley
    To be fair dragon valley is the only one I own, but I love the theme.
    The architecture is my favorite the fact that the townies look elvish is great and of course dragons. I am a sucker for fantasy elements in my game and this world just gives me all of it.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Lucky Palms
    All worlds have their pros and cons, but Lucky Palms was the smoothest world. Lots of room for new locations and a great-looking place.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Dragon Valley
    My favorite is Dragon Valley because I love everything related to the Celts, and I love combining the Supernatural pack to it and making all the elven townies into faeries and witches~
  • SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    Midnight Hollow
    Midnight Hollow is incredibly atmospheric and I love the families and houses within. I also enjoy Hidden Springs, Monte Vista and Lunar Lakes. Heck, I like most of them! Maybe except for Barnacle Bay. I have yet to get my hands on Roaring Heights after all these years, but it looks very nice.