Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find Royal Advisor in O Fortuna Quest

jamiehoodjamiehood Posts: 126 Member
So, I'm doing the O Fortuna Quest. Going pretty well so far. Only thing is, I just got the goal to ask about Privileges. I know I'm supposed to ask the Royal Advisor, but he's not in the castle, and from looking around the kingdom via eye of the watcher, doesn't seem to be anywhere. What should I do?

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    You just wait a bit, perhaps until next day. Then he/she most likely will show up.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Take a closer look around the Throne Room, especially if you have benches tucked back against the wall. Sometimes the advisor goes to sleep. Also, check your Reception Hall if you have one. Failing that, maybe they have gone to the village for the night? Some townies do. Give it a full 24 hour day/night cycle before you panic.
  • SanDguezSanDguez Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a doubt in the medieval SIMS, I got stuck in the mission 'O fortune' I must invite someone to play cards but, I don't know how
    Cards are played at the game table. If you started your Throne Room unfurnished, it's in build mode with other recreational things (lute icon). make sure you place 2 chairs as well. Then seat your Sim, click on the table, and select "Play With".

Here's my Peteran Priest, Abbot Jevon, winning a match against my monarch, King Simrey XIII

wXq19yD.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    There has to be someone on the same floor as your Sim or you can't choose someone to play cards with your Sim. If they are on the second level it won't appear IIRC.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Does that Quest re-decorate the Town Square? If so, and there is a card table there, that may also be where it wants you to play.
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    Use the messenger post to invite them over.