Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selvadorada Socials Gone?

I decided my sims should take another vacation to the jungle and the social interactions won’t show up...Only the basic ones, My Sims can’t inquire about local myths or ask about the jungle...

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i know this sounds a little silly, but are they actually asking selvadoradians and not fellow tourists or people with skeleton names? (the skeleton name thing is...weird... they're the families of temple guardians, but are not from selvadorada so don't get any of the proper interactions, though they 'live' in that world and often wind up bartenders at the cantina)
  • RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i know this sounds a little silly, but are they actually asking selvadoradians and not fellow tourists or people with skeleton names? (the skeleton name thing is...weird... they're the families of temple guardians, but are not from selvadorada so don't get any of the proper interactions, though they 'live' in that world and often wind up bartenders at the cantina)

I think they are...? Anyway all of the Sims in that pub cannot be tourists right? I asked EVERYONE in the pub. Also tried with no mods and fixed my game; also tried with another family...
  • pihwhtpihwht Posts: 39 Member
    > @RexZheng said:
    > kalaksed wrote: »
    >
    > i know this sounds a little silly, but are they actually asking selvadoradians and not fellow tourists or people with skeleton names? (the skeleton name thing is...weird... they're the families of temple guardians, but are not from selvadorada so don't get any of the proper interactions, though they 'live' in that world and often wind up bartenders at the cantina)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think they are...? Anyway all of the Sims in that pub cannot be tourists right? I asked EVERYONE in the pub. Also tried with no mods and fixed my game; also tried with another family...

Sort of happened to my sims also. They were hauled their by a party. They'd never been there and weren't on vacation. We could ask about the jungle, but that was only or one or two sims and we could ask one of the vendors about expedition goods. Couldn't use the map to exit afterwards. had to click the home button.
    Thanks for all your replies! It turned out to be an issue of Icemunmun’s candle making mod and LittleMsSam’s No Dirty Dogs in the neighborhood!
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    ok...i would not have expected anything like either one of those to conflict with jungle-specific socials. i guess they came out before the pack was released and weren't updated for it or something? still weird. although, i can see the dog one having an affect, since there are 'native strays' in selvadorada (it's a hidden trait among the pets that spawn there, like the local sims have 'isnative' as a hidden trait)
    kalaksed wrote: »
    ok...i would not have expected anything like either one of those to conflict with jungle-specific socials. i guess they came out before the pack was released and weren't updated for it or something? still weird. although, i can see the dog one having an affect, since there are 'native strays' in selvadorada (it's a hidden trait among the pets that spawn there, like the local sims have 'isnative' as a hidden trait)

Same! I even hesitated when I talked to Icemunmun... but turned out there was a little mistake she forgot to correct. She’s already updated her mod now tho