Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is J Huntington III a reference?

I was watching Legally Blonde earlier today and noticed Warner has the same last name as J from the Roomies household. I thought about some more and realized they have similar faces and personalities too (J is described as uptight in the household
bio, although he doesn't have traits that reflect this). Was this intentional?
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    If you look at the description of the home he starts out in, it says,

This household seems to have stepped right out of a TV sitcom. What wacky misadventures will the perky Zoe, easygoing Mitchell, uptight ladies' man J, and intellectual Gavin suffer this week? Tune in and find out!

Over at the Sim Wiki sight also makes mention of this,

The household is a reference to the Fox television series New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel. Zoe Patel is a nod to Zooey, as well as her character, Jess.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

This household seems to have stepped right out of a TV sitcom. What wacky misadventures will the perky Zoe, easygoing Mitchell, uptight ladies' man J, and intellectual Gavin suffer this week? Tune in and find out!

The household is a reference to the Fox television series New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel. Zoe Patel is a nod to Zooey, as well as her character, Jess.

OMG I did not realize that! But now I can't unsee the resemblances. I love that show!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

I haven't seen New Girl so I wouldn't have noticed, but I did see that on the Wiki.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• everydayMeverydayM Posts: 6 New Member
    On the Sims web it says that J shares the last name with Warner from Legally blonde, so idk if he's a reference but they definitely realized that