Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• Beachgurl1Beachgurl1 Posts: 8 New Member
    More control over your sims
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Please rethink “A surprising choice”... I was just given the option of paying simcash or simoleons, which I could not spare or did not have, or to STEAL from my boss. This is terrible. Forcing players who don’t have extra cash to steal? Or making them feel shame? These are not elements of a fun game, or good choices to present to young players. It’s not just the extortion aspect that pains, it’s the poor life choices. Please rethink, or eliminate this feature.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    [quote="ForumExplorer;c-16486009"]Heres an idea!
    Maybe don't scam people by giving them the same item over and over from an event list. I'm done.

Oh wait! But everyone is still waiting for the mailbox to be moveable.

Hint: the developers don't even listen to your feedback and have no intention of changing for our convenience!

WAKE UP [/quote]

Hello ForumExplorer,
    I understand your frustrations I don't have money for either Sims mobile (even VIP in Freeplay) but I would be cautious who you call a Scammer if not every App maker, Technological Companies would be lumped into the same term.

The real definitions of a Scammer is someone who uses email or phone with users in difficult circumstances to Fraud and steal Money.

Have you tried creating 3D programming , animations etc. Mathematics, Pixels, Science of Color and languages like SQL and Python are the many things EA employees are payed for imagine youself as a self employed game maker first you open a developer company, file paperwork to the Government of taxes, and royalties of using Apple store or Google play which also cost money this isn't a Scam these are staff that are trying to pay bills for their families.

That being said Sims mobile and Freeplay have way to many things you have to buy I think to please others in Sims Mobile stick to sim cash which you earn on jobs.

On Freeplay focus only on virtual coins so users don't get confused there are to many things to purchase stick to one system and you have a better game.
  • SapphoMuseSapphoMuse Posts: 11 New Member
    > @PRINCESSRey said:
    > [quote="Daveogh;c-16669474"]This game isn't realistic, when i try to rival/get angry with another sim it looks like my sims is actually having fun when i expect my sims to be mad at that person, instead she/he keeps laughing with him/her. I mean come on!!! i want to be able to slap another sim and when fighting with another sims give them angry faces not smiling faces. :/ [/quote]
    >
    > This game is played by teens as well should we teach young teen players that violence is the answer?
    >
    > If not EA/Mavis needs to make this a adult game but why are there so many safety parameters? Because teens are using this app and violence in video games teaches teens that violence is okay.
    >
    > Perhaps though their should be a The Sims Mobile 5 which would be rated 18 and up then you could include these features as parents can use parental guidance apps to block such games made for 17 and up.

Honestly if your teen is learning what's okay and what's not from video games and not from you, then something is very wrong in your parenting. Plus, they should also have the ability to learn the difference between fantasy and reality, and that different rules can apply in each.

(By the way, pro tip: using periods at the end of sentences instead of only at paragraphs will make things a lot easier to read for other people.)
    SapphoMuse wrote: »
    > @PRINCESSRey said:
    >
    Daveogh wrote: »
    This game isn't realistic, when i try to rival/get angry with another sim it looks like my sims is actually having fun when i expect my sims to be mad at that person, instead she/he keeps laughing with him/her. I mean come on!!! i want to be able to slap another sim and when fighting with another sims give them angry faces not smiling faces. :/
    >
    > This game is played by teens as well should we teach young teen players that violence is the answer?
    >
    > If not EA/Mavis needs to make this a adult game but why are there so many safety parameters? Because teens are using this app and violence in video games teaches teens that violence is okay.
    >
    > Perhaps though their should be a The Sims Mobile 5 which would be rated 18 and up then you could include these features as parents can use parental guidance apps to block such games made for 17 and up.

Honestly if your teen is learning what's okay and what's not from video games and not from you, then something is very wrong in your parenting. Plus, they should also have the ability to learn the difference between fantasy and reality, and that different rules can apply in each.

(By the way, pro tip: using periods at the end of sentences instead of only at paragraphs will make things a lot easier to read for other people.)

I agree and your point is Valid but a man can slap abuse a women in the game or a Women can abuse a Man or Elderly person isn't this teaching youth abuse is acceptable?
  • SapphoMuseSapphoMuse Posts: 11 New Member
    > @PRINCESSRey said:
    >
    > I agree and your point is Valid but a man can slap abuse a women in the game or a Women can abuse a Man or Elderly person isn't this teaching youth abuse is acceptable?

Like I said, if you're leaving the teaching of social morals solely up to video games then your problem is not the games. Violence happens, both in real life as well as in games. It's up to you as a parent to teach your kid how to handle it.
    Beachgurl1 wrote: »
    More control over your sims

I completely agree did you see the latest highlights though? I don't know what EA has planned but the graphics have greatly improved I can see my little baby wiggles around in there bassinet.

What I hope is EA creates a way to control the characters I think Sims Freeplay is the starting ground to big things and EA has taken us to another universe (Space Career) the grim reaper is back watch out but I do agree many of us want to actually hold our babies for more then 5 seconds look at freeplay and see a infant smile or baby melts my heart. It's going to take time for EA/Mavis explore and develop these features what would help if cellphones could produce more storage and a higher Ram then eventually The Sims 4 will come with great features its unfortunately working old tech with new this is allot of work for the development team imagine the hours of programming and 3D animation which I have interest in Learning how to mod in EA's role but don't know what software there's available to do this first stories in real life that connects with a Modded sim or object.
    One thing is it has to be approved , appropriate and will it draw interest in our users?

SapphoMuse wrote: »
    > @PRINCESSRey said:
    >
    > I agree and your point is Valid but a man can slap abuse a women in the game or a Women can abuse a Man or Elderly person isn't this teaching youth abuse is acceptable?

Like I said, if you're leaving the teaching of social morals solely up to video games then your problem is not the games. Violence happens, both in real life as well as in games. It's up to you as a parent to teach your kid how to handle it.

What is wrong with the game development between Sims Freeplay and The Sims Mobile is the following:

1. Freeplay shows the consequences of Sims actions they have a police department this shows teens that depending on their actions as Sims helps teach whats right and wrong where The Mobile 4 has nothing you can pickpocket , take money from a storyline only to not be caught. I had a Consequence of Rival with the sim father consequence was him saying bye and no heirloomgood storytelling because of the sims bad actions now they deal with the consequences.

2. Not all parents know there playing the game some of the Violence is unrealistic for example you're mother is a lamma not a issue its realistic actions like slapping a elder which is realistic and only emphasize that elder abuse is okay when no consequences are brought into the story like arresting them, going to court and actually have a storyline where the sim is sued and you loose Sim cash and money.

EA/Mavis said they are looking for more realistic stories that has the audience connect with the real world if this is the case then consequences should be in place this will teach between real life scenarios.

That being said if they stick to what they are known for then nothing needs to be changed when I was 14 my parents didn't let me play the sims because they used to be add on packs that included adult related content.

Perhaps maybe its time to create adult version where parents or adults can do anything on the game because they are matured enough knowing the rules and the actions will not affect there thinking.

We keep the original Sims 4 and the Sims mobile for teens but realistic actions either have consequences or unrealistic actions like calling your Sim mom as quoted "Your mother is a lamma" " Dance Fight Off"" Karaoke Sing it off " "Bread Winner flambe gooser"

There are many possibilities its a matter of gaming towards teens either showing consequences or unrealistic things and many are charged in real life for slapping someone this we call abuse remove this and maybe add a magic wand instead that casts a poisonous spell or hire a vampire. The thing is its unrealistic to what was initiated.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    edited September 2018
    Oddly I found Izzy (the stylist) on tdowntown area. I hope that in the future it will be possible to interact with him asking for fashion tips or doing special missions to win gem or clothes.

Another issue I enjoyed is that during the mission to achieve the heirloom of the astronaut career, in some parts you need to train in the wellness center and have a personal trainer accompanying. I miss that in the game outside the missions. It would be cool to have an option to find the instructor and ask for a workout (it would be a 60 minute event). It could even introduce gym as a hobby or skill. Cooking, painting, gardening ... all would be hobbies / abilities.

By the way, a cool way to win coins or cupcakes would be jamming out of the house. Maybe in the square on waterfront area if you have a guittar in your inventory. Thinking about it!

A option to receive a massage, buy a coffe or dinner in public lots woul'd be cool too.

Start a date in the waterfront. I think it's a beautiful place to start a romance

I hope "change sims outfit" back again in mission area. I forget change the outfit everyday.
    Post edited by rafaeljonas on
  • AlienRocAlienRoc Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Coop3;c-16503270"]I really really really would love to have a way to trade objects with other players or sell them like a garage sale of sorts. Per my comment about events... I do NOT need 6 elegant mirrors. [/quote]

Unfortunately I cant create my own post, but I strongly feel we should petition a "Trade" and or "Sell Inventory item" option. I dont understand why this isn't an option and why we must keep all the items. Especially with the To Do List and we are forced to buy items. My items are over flowing and would greatly appreciate a way to clean it up. Does anyone know when and if EA is considering this?
  • CeeameeCeeamee Posts: 6 New Member
    I have really been enjoying the game, but the special events have really left a lot to be desired. The last summer event only lasted a few days, and for people that are busy during the week and can't spend a lot of time with their Sims, that meals that we lose out on a LOT of time. I have never been able to get any of the good items from those events, like the grill and dart board, even though I played every chance I got, spending a few hours a day even, and up to five and six hours sometimes. That is an awful lot for a mobile game.

This present event, unlocking the center, has been a test of patience for me. Having to do almost 8 hour long special events has been frustrating. What makes those frustrating isn't the amount of time, but the fact that the confident events are not popping up. I have spent 30 energy running through all of the options to not have a single confident option pop up until I am SUPER confident. Even then it only pops up with half of a success rate. Please fix this. Stop burying confident actions behind other actions. I see this in careers all of the time as well, and sometimes I haven't even been able to figure out what I am supposed to be doing to unlock the action.

Please make these events a little more engaging. An 8 hour event followed by llama zoom, ad nauseum, is getting boring.
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I love the graphics, the sims, the venues. But i feel like after a couple of generations i won't play anymore for several reasons.

I don't like surprising choices. It got very boring, very fast, it happens too often for it to be a surpise. Its just another way to take ur simoleons and and all the cool stuff cost sim cash, way too much sim cash.

More career choices would be nice, i unlocked the space explorer career but to my surprise i have to pay to unlock the building
    More hobbies! More careers! More stories! More outdoor furniture!

Llamazoom isn't so bad but why does she have to be parked right next to our house? Why can't she be stationed at one of the locations like Izzy's shop?

We should never be generated a REPEAT heirloom. It'd be nice to get a rare heirloom or something if ur sims accomplished alot in their lifetime.

Having kids is always disappointing. I feel we dnt get to enjoy our kids while they r small. Its boring until they grow up because we dont get to know what they look like, r have meaningful interactions with them until then. I have a small pet peeve which is why does the bassinet not come in purple like the rest of the baby furniture?..

I feel like parties should automatically end when they reach level 10.

I wish NPCs would be more lively and high functioning. They stand around all day like zombies, unless they show u something on their phone r busting into ur house; its really awkward.
    I also hate that NPCs age old and gray in 2 days. This is why i always have to try and find another player's sim for mine to marry because the townies are all old and gray.

I wish we could go to parties with other sims, and go to locations and do things at the locations. All the furniture and stuff at the locations can't be interacted with.. i wish we could do thingsLike for example go to the park and play at the playground with our kids, jog, go fishing at the lake, take a walk around the park, etc..
    And if we unlock something we still shouldn't have to pay for it!

I do not do too many Relationship events at home and parties because it just breaks all ur furniture back to back. The whole time im doing a relationship event at home or a party im repairing furniture! Its super annoying and not fair! And all my earnings from my events dnt cover the cost of all the broken furniture i had to repair!
    Last but not least 5-7 hour events r wayyy too long!
  • GG_AbernathyGG_Abernathy Posts: 7 New Member
    Dear Emily,
    Why is making my Sim go to the toity on your checklist? How about you just give us a scavenger hunt around the house or something? It would feel less demeaning than making my Sim go potty for your amusement, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I'll try your toothpastes and look into the mirror, but bathroom time is private. Sims don't utilize the toilet when another one is in the bathroom, but making my Sim go because Emily wants me to is not cool.

Give us a scavenger hunt please. Keep my toilet out of it.
  • Wlink49Wlink49 Posts: 2 New Member
    Same I think the makeup options should be more in depth and the make characters should be able to wear the girl clothes if they choose, people should be able to create outfits then sell them if you visit there house
    Just when u think a 7 hour event is too long, there is an 11 hour event smdh

It'd be cool if u could see other sim's family trees when u go to their house or click on their profile and see the family's bio. That would be good for people that like to date other players vs NPCS.

More hairstyles for men and more bottoms for women. The hairstyles for black sims cost way too much or u have to win them or buy them. That's not fair.

It would be nice if u could change an NPCs clothes before moving them into ur household. some of them are good looking, but wearing ridiculous outfits.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Just when u think a 7 hour event is too long, there is an 11 hour event smdh

It'd be cool if u could see other sim's family trees when u go to their house or click on their profile and see the family's bio. That would be good for people that like to date other players vs NPCS.

More hairstyles for men and more bottoms for women. The hairstyles for black sims cost way too much or u have to win them or buy them. That's not fair.

It would be nice if u could change an NPCs clothes before moving them into ur household. some of them are good looking, but wearing ridiculous outfits.

I think that it would be good to be able to see another player’s family tree so that we know who is available for dating and who already has a family. Otherwise one of us ends up wasting time on someone who can’t move in or get married

Also, I agree on the CAS options
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

My simple Requests for The Sims mobile

Separate The Babies Tab and Toddlers tab for future objects added

Allow us to Download from Sims 3 Gallery and have items in Sims Mobile saving time for EA staff and money giving credit to those who created great items.

Have a Anniversary celebration with taking these mods from sims one , two and three and adding old objects to tab categorys to help celebrate our new beginning in mobile platforms creating legacies of the past bringing it to new generations of the future.

• AlienRocAlienRoc Posts: 4 New Member
    Can EA please create an option to sell unwanted and duplicate items. I have so much inventory that it irritates me while searching and decorating.
    Also why are items so costly? Can that be improved as well? I feel like I do all of these standard and Long Shifts but earn very little and have to spend so much for one item. Please and thank you EA
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    Has anybody noticed that after the update today everything feels slower? Almost as though they purposefully slowed things down?
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Has anybody noticed that after the update today everything feels slower? Almost as though they purposefully slowed things down?

I just assumed it was slow because I had low storage on my phone lol I also updated my game but it is still going slow and no spooky event has started :neutral:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    in this halloween event was introduced a pot of candy that gets completely full after completing 11 hours.
    It would be nice if there was a system of harvesting with this system and the fruits gave improvements like energy, simcash or gem or be used in food.

I hope very much for a system of desires where the sim may feel the urge to find a friend, eat or bathe at random and if it does, it gains boost in events per 2 hours without lost cupcakes or simcash.

And I hope that by the time the Halloween event is over, we'll get fresh action for play with toddlers and kids. They are forgotten! No one plays with them because they have nothing to do but lay in bed and watch them walk around the house.

I just want new toys for the kids and ways to teach them to talk or play with blocs.
    Let me choose between clothes and hair for toddlers.

I hope I do not have to spend Christmas with just adult sims. Christmas is a lovely time to live with sims toddlers and kids.

mount the Christmas tree.
    give gifts.
    dress the child with costumes and give toy duck, cars or dolls!

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    Great ideas ^^^.
    I have a few suggestions too:
    1) I would like to have more land available. I've built on all available land for purchase near my house but I'd love to extend my yard to have a grassy area without having to rearrange my house to do so.
    2) Item limits need to go! It is so difficult to build your sims dream home with the item limits in place.
    3) please add pets (cats, dogs, ponies). It would make your sims home more homely and could add more careers or hobbies for your sims.
    4) Party limits. Does there need to be a party limit? So many times I've tried to attend friends parties but couldn't due to the party limit.
    5) please, please, please make categories for our inventories. It takes so long to find the item you're looking for.