Distlers wrote: »
Ugh! I’m sorry but we shouldn’t have to pay for a career! This game is starting to become more frustrating than fun.
SilverNotClay wrote: »
Yes, I'm at level 40 and I was getting bored, I'm not playing the game at the moment. It is a collection game and there's nothing wrong with that. It could still be a very enjoyable collection game. The problems are,
If you want to run a collection game, people NEED to be able to store and organize their collections. That includes the ability to categorize so you can easily find what you are looking for, and to delete items you no longer want. I understand the need for a cap on items placed in homes (and exactly what that cap is needs to be made very clear so people can plan) as well as a storage cap, but that just makes providing NO means to get rid of items inexcusable in a game where accumulation seems to be the main goal.
I'm also really annoyed that they took what was "base game" stuff (the surgical scrubs and other medical clothing that came with the medical career) that was given for free as part of the medical career, deleted it from people's inventories only to charge for it as part of an add on pack. It would be plum enough to do that to people that hadn't yet earned the clothes from the career, but to take it away from people who'd already legitimately collected it? That's as mean-spirited as offering a much desired hot tub for the equivalent of about $30 real dollars, and even then you can't access all the functions without spending additional money.
Then we get special quests that require you to buy something (clothing, furniture, whatever) without actually providing anything new to buy, thus screwing anyone who'd already bought/collected everything they could or could afford. Thus forcing people to forgo the quest and miss out on the reward, and/or forcing them to use real money to get simcash.
EA made a collection game that punishes players for actually collecting. It's a bizarre and rather mean-spirited business move, but it's EA so what do you expect I suppose.
I won't be playing anymore if they don't fix the very basic problem of punishing players for advancing and succeeding at the game.
Kukees wrote: »
I am umming and ahhhing about purchasing the career but now that I've found out that it's $6.99 USD as compared to $10.99 AUD I might just also walk from the game. We might be far away from the US but digital content is digital content, no postage required! What sort of exchange rate have you got going on there? $2.60 might not be much but for a game that continually leeches $$ it all adds up!
Distlers wrote: »
I’m on the verge of deleting my app. I just saw that they have not only added the new career, but a sim cash package and now a summer hairstyles packet- ALL of which you must buy! I get you need to make money at some level. But I grabbed this app to enjoy- not to be a money pit. This has become such an unenjoyable game! Bored bored bored!!!!!
IvanaHaffun wrote: »
I agree. I deleted the game because it was no more than cash grab and the daily activities and interactions became so boring. Even though I don’t play simcity anymore, it was still the best ea game.
Snowdrop18 wrote: »
EA needs to lower prices, and eliminate “A Surprising Choice” which is just basic extortion...just another way to increase the cost of playing. I detest it. I don’t mind paying some money to play this game, but there are limits. EA is veering into the ridiculous
Daveogh wrote: »
1. The option for a second floor: this have probably been mentioned,the option for a second floor like a duplex would be really cool, u guys can make an option in the game when clicked will go to the second floor since building slot for rooms is only 13.
2. Clothing and Hairstyle: As I go up in levels, I see more and more furniture unlocked. Okay, that's not bad. but what I'd really like to see is more cosmetic options for my character(s). I'd like to see more hairstyles, more beard styles, more clothing, etc. Can we get some more of those?
3. Swimming pool & Hot tubs: Also, we need hot tubs and or swimming pools to be available to all players and not through and event priced preferably using Home tickets or 7,000 simoleons or 20-40 Sim cash.
4. BBQ party: This is more of a materialistic suggestion but it'd be nice to be able to build your own patio with flooring that you can add outside and also a grill so your sims could host a BBQ party or maybe incorporate it into the foodie party. When I first started playing the game and saw the outdoors icon I thought there would be BBQ's so I was very disappointed to only see shrubs and hedges.
5. More levels: when i started playing the game i thought it was going to last like forever, but when i saw that lvl 40 max, i was so disappointed.
6. More careers: There are other careers like Accountants, pilot, Architectural and Civil Drafters, Barbers and so on but why just 7 careers we need more pls.
7. Lockable doors - Would love a way to stop/block random family members hanging out in the bathroom and other areas of my house.
8. More events
9. More sims: we need more sims other than 4 make it 6
10. We have many lights but we do not have day and night in the residential lot. It's really funny.
mett5720 wrote: »
I have an issue with the sticker contest set up... it is the primary I earn fashion gems (I can’t afford to spend real money on this app). I have two concerns, and they both are regarding *stickers and retired sims*
1) I have lost so many fashion gems to retired sims. If we retire a sim during the week, why don’t we get the gems they earned?! What a waste!
2) On the other side of that, why are we able to give stickers to retired sims? The users are not able to benefit from that. It seems that retired sims around town should really function like NPC’s, as in, no option to give a sticker....