Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to sell items in inventory

I have soooo many things in my inventory and I don't know how to sell them.
tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*

Comments

• ArsenGirlArsenGirl Posts: 89 Member
    This is a highly requested feature and I'm hopeful this will be added in the future. My inventory is way too full!
    -Heather
    EA Game Changer - Sims Lover
    YouTube & Instagram - ArsenGirlGaming / Gallery - ArsenGirl / Gamertag - ArsenGirl / Twitter - ArsenGirl
  • ButterflyJy18hotButterflyJy18hot Posts: 13 New Member
    I know!! I wish we could sell them like we do clothes we don’t like from that caravan
  • ElauElau Posts: 23 Member
    I don't understand why we don't already have this!! I need this feature asap.
  • ReinessReiness Posts: 2 New Member
    [b]I’m sure they will (hopefully) add this feature for us![/b]
  • Wisconsin36Wisconsin36 Posts: 15 New Member
    that and take the cap off of how many f/r u can accept
  • FebreezySeaFebreezySea Posts: 4 New Member
    > @ButterflyJy18hot said:
    > I know!! I wish we could sell them like we do clothes we don’t like from that caravan

My Izzy’s special creations closet is full. Of course, I didn’t realize there was a limit until I hit it... is there a way to get rid of the creations we have that we don’t like?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    > @ButterflyJy18hot said:
    > I know!! I wish we could sell them like we do clothes we don’t like from that caravan

My Izzy’s special creations closet is full. Of course, I didn’t realize there was a limit until I hit it... is there a way to get rid of the creations we have that we don’t like?

EA is working on fixing the store so you can sell izzy's items back . the new update cause some glitch so we have to wait for ea to fix it
  • SimmerRickySimmerRicky Posts: 3 New Member
    I would really love to see them add the ability to sell what is in the storage, I have a lot of items in there and would like to make some money off the items I no longer want to use. I know some one on Reddit told me they would never do it because some items were rewards, but I still do not see what the big deal is.
    I also agree REALLY NEED TO SELL STORAGE items and Izzy cloths. Hope they make that available really soon here.
    >:)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I want to sell all the extra things I got from the event that I won’t be using I mean really how many tapestries does one need or mirrors and tables.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    I'm seriously hoping they add this as I already have items in my inventory that I know I'm not going to use! Plus, what's the incentive of upgrading something (such as an appliance or counters or bathroom fixtures or any other piece of furniture), if we have to keep the old ones sitting in our inventory that we know we're not going to use again? Why not try and make some money off it instead?
  • JillRN213JillRN213 Posts: 5 New Member
    I am hoping they add the sell items also!!
  • IvanaHaffunIvanaHaffun Posts: 11 New Member
    Agree w/everone @ selling extra items. The push you to buy with those daily to-do lists but put a limit placements. Every time I redecorate, scrolling through the storage is soooo annoying. My inventory is crammed with furniture I stored after numerous upgrades.
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Izzy’s creations would be greatly improved if they came with multiple color options. I have so many drab, gray items that could actually be enjoyed if I could change the color.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I wish you could sell items. My inventory list is a mess.
    Wish they would hurry up and make it so we can sell stuff... A? Does anyone know why I can't change and if my house like sizes of rooms etc... Am I the only 1??
  • KstringKstring Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to sell Izzy's creations from the wardrobe? I've just got a ton of gems but didn't realise the 35 item limit :/ I've got a few VERY similar items I never use too.
    Same here friend
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    My storage is full of so much junk, even if it's just throw out or resell for 1/10th the value I'd welcome it.
  • MrBizzarosMrBizzaros Posts: 1 New Member
    Press 'Delete' on your keyboard
  • Doxiedog6Doxiedog6 Posts: 47 Member
    You can sell Izzy items back for a few gems. There is a trash can in box where item is displayed in closet in upper left corner.
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Sadly selling Izzy items is barely worth it, but I guess we take what we can get rather than keep ugly or useless items.
  • ClaireLionneClaireLionne Posts: 2 New Member
    Would be so awesome if we could sell stuff back or I'd love to see a feature where we can gift to our friends or even players we have relationships with.. Got my mate on the Sims mobile, she's only just getting started and would love to gift her loads of bits I don't have a use for. It's hard out here!! 😂
  • SheezaPayneDiazSheezaPayneDiaz Posts: 240 Member
    I’d love to just be able to delete inventory items. The way they have now “organized” our inventory makes it all but impossible to find anything.