March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Console Pack Releases?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
So what packs do you think we'll get this month and how many? I'm hoping for atleast a Gamepack and a Stuffpack or two Stuffpacks.

Comments

• xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    One GP is all I will ask for, but if they give us more, I won’t say no. :D
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I recon stuff pack again this month, probably toddler stuff or kids stuff. Completely guessing though so probably wrong :smile:
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Hopefully Parenthood. I’d be so happy about that.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Parenthood April 15th B)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Parenthood April 15th B)

If you're basing that off the leaked list, it's probably false.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited April 2018
    floralney wrote: »
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Parenthood April 15th B)

If you're basing that off the leaked list, it's probably false.

Agreed plus I'm sure the 15th is a Sunday anyway and I've never known a pack to launch at the weekend. :smile:
    Yeah i feel like they release most packs on tuesdays. from what I’ve noticed.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm hoping we're getting Bowling Stuff this month and also either Outdoor Retreat or Spa Day.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I really hope it's spa day but outdoor retreat would be awesome too.
    [
    It's too bad we can't get 2 gamepacks in the same month.
  • lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member
    Crossing my fingers for outdoor retreat.
    Crossing my fingers for outdoor retreat.

Yes that is something I need in my console game.
    edited April 2018
    We might be getting an announcement today on April Console Releases since a console blog was released. Also GTW was announced March 8th and released the 20th. Today is April 10th.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    We might be getting an announcement today on April Console Releases since a console blog was released. Also GTW was announced March 8th and released the 20th. Today is April 10th.
    So excited for this! B)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • MrDuckMrDuck Posts: 15 Member
    Not really related to new releases but currently 'Luxury Party Stuff' is now 40% on the Xbox Store (I assume it's the same for PlayStation?), seems to be the only pack on sale which I thought was a bit strange. I'm not allowed to make a new thread (new member) so if someone else would like to go ahead!
  • MrDuckMrDuck Posts: 15 Member
    > @MrDuck said:
    > Not really related to new releases but currently 'Luxury Party Stuff' is now 40% on the Xbox Store (I assume it's the same for PlayStation?), seems to be the only pack on sale which I thought was a bit strange. I'm not allowed to make a new thread (new member) so if someone else would like to go ahead!

Turns out multiple packs are on sale, to correct myself. I owned the rest so the sale icons didn't show. The packs on sales: The Sims 4 Bundle/The Sims 4 City Living/The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff/The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff/The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff/The Sims 4 Vampires/The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff (these deals pulled from Xbox store)
  • MoonBaby0803MoonBaby0803 Posts: 34 Member
    I really hope it's Parenthood. I love doing families and a cute little parent hood lets play would be a great idea I could do! I'm still slowly exploring get to work also but I thought the cats and dogs ep was coming last month but they switched it with get to work. I hope it comes out soon though I'd love to have pets!
  • kaiserjkaiserj Posts: 26 Member
    I’d really prefer parenthood to be honest. Family gameplay is really lacking on the console version right now. Hopefully cats and dogs is coming in June. The leaked DLC list may be correct (except the exact days of the month) and they ended up having to switch up Get to Work and Cats and Dogs.
    Still no packs announced for April. I'm getting worried now.
    Still no packs announced for April. I'm getting worried now.
    Me too! :( I was really hoping we were going to get an announcement today...
    edited April 2018
    Tuesday is the 18th. Console releases come out around the 20th so we should be getting an announcement today.

Update
    Still no console announcement. It could still happen late today.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I hope so! I'm not an inpatient person when it comes to this stuff but, seeing updates for PC (which I understand since Sims is PC based)
    and nothing for console yet stinks.=/. Crossing my fingers to see something announcement by the Itime i get home tonight.
    It would be awesome.
    [
    :( I really don’t think anything is going to be announced today either...
    It's bad enough there will probably be no paid content in the pc version this month and then on top of it no console releases either(?).
  • MoonBaby0803MoonBaby0803 Posts: 34 Member
    Parenthood should be coming out on the 15th. I can't wait because I love playing famililes but there are several site that give the release dates and so far they've been accurate so I'd say give two days and we will have our pack!