Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help locating the files for collectibles

One of the biggest issues I have with game play in the Sims (all of them) is that it is just WAY too easy to make money. If you have a job and can water a plant, you will never have money issues.. Scratch the job even. An amazing modder has found a way to decrease the amount of money you make from your job, which is an amazingly huge help, but its the collectibles that cause the biggest issue. Yes, I can just NOT find them, but finishing collections is one of my favorite things too do and in order to find rares you end up finding tons of duplicates, which you either have to sell or fill up some weird basement below your house. Plus, I do want to make SOME money off of them, just not thousands of dollars when I sell a bunch of blackberries...

SOOOOOOO, my question is, where are those files? Id like to tweak everything; rocks, fish, plants, statues, gems etc. Like the tweak for jobs, Id like to decrease it by 25, 50 and 75 percent. This allows folks to decide just how hard they want it to be. Be nice lower money from panhandling too, but if I can get to the collectibles Id be thrilled.

While Im here, is there an overall file anywhere that manages income? If so, could I tweak that and just decrease ANY money made by a certain percent?

Thanks for reading and again for any help. Even if you are unsure, if you have an educated guess where to look, let me know.
Swing by and say "Hi" @PixelatedWoofums.Tumblr.Com