Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Find Myself or My Lot in the Sims 4 Gallery

Hey all!

I just uploaded a lot today and I cannot find it in the Sims 4 gallery. I see my profile and lot in-game on the gallery, however, when I search for myself on my computer browser such as chrome, under the Sims 4 gallery, nothing comes up. I am almost positive I am using the filters correctly.

My origin ID is MANDEEx88. The lot I am looking for is Bumble Bee Manor. Could someone let me know if it is showing up for you, please? Perhaps I cannot view my own profile?

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    The only Bumble Bee Manor I could find on the gallery was by Kamahan13.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• MANDEEx88MANDEEx88 Posts: 163 Member
    kemisz wrote: »

Same here. It says I uploaded it and it is the showcase on my profile. Not sure why it isn't showing up when searching.

This is my lot from my in-game gallery. It looks like I uploaded it correctly. I took a screenshot. upload_zpscvnuldaa.png
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    When you open the gallery - it has three tabs, Home, Community and My Library - is it showing up in your Community Tab or just the My Library tab?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

When you open the gallery - it has three tabs, Home, Community and My Library - is it showing up in your Community Tab or just the My Library tab?

It isn't showing up in my library or the community tab. For me to see it I have to click on my name on the top right corner of the gallery where it shows my profile showcase page.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Have you ticked the box to show CC?
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Okay, that is what the issue is. It's showing that it has CC but it doesn't. In my options menu I have CC disabled and when I use the program S4Ti Sims 4 Tray Importer, it says I have no CC. I don't know why it is showing as having CC. I only used Base game and Get to Work Items.
    Apparently, other Simmers are having the same issue that even when not using CC, lots still show as having CC. You'd think EA would have fixed this by now. My lot will be seen by fewer people now because not everyone searches the gallery with the CC option ticked.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Sometimes using MOO or having items from debug can make builds appear as using CC.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I noticed I have to remove all paintings and photos created by my sims from the house if I want it to be saved on the gallery as mods free house. I never use any cc in my buildings, but it’s the only way I can upload them as cc free.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    MANDEEx88 wrote: »

Okay, that is what the issue is. It's showing that it has CC but it doesn't. In my options menu I have CC disabled and when I use the program S4Ti Sims 4 Tray Importer, it says I have no CC. I don't know why it is showing as having CC. I only used Base game and Get to Work Items.

@MANDEEx88 Using Tray Importer will mark your creations as having used CC. This was added to a patch shortly after the program became popular amongst the community.
    MANDEEx88 wrote: »

@MANDEEx88 Using Tray Importer will mark your creations as having used CC. This was added to a patch shortly after the program became popular amongst the community.

Hah! Yes, I have found this out since posting here. Thank you for the help. It was my first time using the program so I was not aware. Thanks, again!