Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brand new teen found a job while autonomy was off

sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
So I downloaded a family from my own gallery and moved the teen out of the house into a household with an adult. I did not want him working because of the scenario I'm playing. I generally don't allow teen Sims to get jobs until they've achieved an A in high school, anyway.

I went to play another household.

When I went back to that household a few RL minutes and about eight Sim hours later, he had a job. Not only did he have a job while autonomy was off, but I kept getting the notice that he was late for work while the adult in the household was on a date at the Romance Festival. I ended up having to cancel out the date and force the teen to quit the job I never had him apply for in the first place.

4zoVsX.png

Why is this going on when I have autonomy turned off?
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments