Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiplayer SIMS 5 : yes or no?

12346...Next

Comments

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    No! It would spell doom for the franchise.
    No. I wouldn’t buy it. I wouldn’t even pirate it. Those who want to play an online life simulation game can play Second Life.
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    I prefer sims 4
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    a very big no i do not went the sims5 to be multiplayer it would be a very big mistake if they goahead with that i might as well stick to the sims4 multiplayer= big mistake and the end of the sims franchise remember simcity online so no to multiplayer play in the sims5 keep the sims5 single play and offline
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    No! I couldn't even play if it was the case.
    Idk I used to want something like that when I was super new to the game, but I feel like I now understand that the point of the game is that you can do whatever you want with it. Would you still have complete control if you're sharing your world with other people? 🤔
    With that in mind, I agree with @stilljustme2 for it to be totally optional. That way, players with both viewpoints would be satisfied.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    If there were an on/off switch for that, that would be cool. Otherwise? Not on your life. My world, my way. And gross/yawn with the chatroom dynamics.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • mrtnsabmrtnsab Posts: 45 Member
    Maybe. I'm a fan of the franchise, so why not try?
    Well, maybe. If it's optional, like an alternative game mode or an option you can turn off, I would like it. BUT, if there's no way to avoid it, then no.