Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to complete the hot tub coture fashion event

supposedly this is at the fashion studio in market square? i have no option to play a game there, just to create fashion? i sent my male sim there and he was given a female sweater? :/ this took like 20 of my jewel thingys. very disappointing. i don't really want to use the fashion studio and i feel like i'm being forced to use it now. i don't want stuff like this to keep happening.

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yeah, I had the same issue with Izzy -- I think the outfit gender is determined by your main Sim (the first one I created). I also hate that it costs 16 of the jewels to try again, and you have to do the whole outfit; if you could keep the bottoms and just change the top (or vice versa) that would be way better.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @orkhid22 The Hot Tub Couture Fashion Event is at the Fashion Designer job, not at Izzy's little shop. Once you enter the Fashion Designer job location there will be a duck next to the star that is there to start a job shift. Click the duck to start the Hot Tub Fashion Event. I hope this helps. :smile:
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    erm theres two events locations that ive seen.

- fashion job area
    - restaurant area

click the rubberducky icon for the hot tub event

tho im not sure if using sims with current jobs there gives any xtra
    atm im just using sims with pass jobs there.
    gets me 18x rubber duckies per event complete
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @orkhid22 The Hot Tub Couture Fashion Event is at the Fashion Designer job, not at Izzy's little shop. Once you enter the Fashion Designer job location there will be a duck next to the star that is there to start a job shift. Click the duck to start the Hot Tub Fashion Event. I hope this helps. :smile:

So where is the fashion designer job? Do you have to be a really high level to unlock it? I'm only about level 13 or so because I just started playing Tuesday (when it got released here) and I can't play 24/7.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    I've been using sims with jobs at those two locations and it does not give any extra duckies. It would be nice if it did though since there is a 6 hour wait between jobs, unless you use sim cash to speed up the wait.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    @stilljustme2 The Fashion Designer job is located in Market Square. I'm sorry I don't remember if I had to be a certain level to unlock it or not.

giphy.gif
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    There's a fashion career in the market area? I missed that. Ok let me look at the link rose shared. Thanks @rosemow
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Ok I was looking in the wrong place. I found it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    There's a fashion career in the market area? I missed that. Ok let me look at the link rose shared. Thanks @rosemow

You’re welcome :)
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2018
    hmm got the event speedo for male...
    but while trying it out..
    just realised male only got shoes.
    no flipflops nor sandals
    and so im like wth,, speedo sneaker streaker weirdo sim incoming. triple S alert

and while im at it also complains that theres no hiking or army boots for males
    @ZeoX "speedo sneaker streaker" made me laugh so hard. Thank you for that lol. Maybe the sneakers combo is to distract you from the banana hammock? :D

giphy.gif