Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope to see Cats and Dogs and My First Pet released to the consoles on the same day

Maybe make it a double bundle you can buy. Let's face it I'm really excited about this pack and now I want it on console. Since MFP includes more stuff for pets and accessories and clothing I say release them together on the console on the same day. By the time we get C&D they would probably have had plenty of time to also port over MFP to the consoles. Sadly I'm not expecting Cats and Dogs till June.

Comments

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm hoping the same for Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff and Toddler Stuff.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I'm hoping the same for Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff and Toddler Stuff.

Me to

Parenting, kids, toddler stuff seem to be a great idea for a bundle :)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Maybe make it a double bundle you can buy. Let's face it I'm really excited about this pack and now I want it on console. Since MFP includes more stuff for pets and accessories and clothing I say release them together on the console on the same day. By the time we get C&D they would probably have had plenty of time to also port over MFP to the consoles. Sadly I'm not expecting Cats and Dogs till June.

Not really caring much for the stuff pack myself. Upset over the caged animal feature. But if catsanddogs come next I wouldn't hate the idea either :)

I do love the look of that fish tank coffee table tho :)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    So when is the disease and fur balls coming ? 😂 I've solved strangerville days ago hahaha am joking
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Sorry to say it didn't happen lol
  • godagarahgodagarah Posts: 7 New Member
    hope we get it tho
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yeah there is decor that I would defo use and more pet clothes might come out if not same time maybe same month as island living