Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Forever Full has no effect on Thirst need

I don't have the Vampires Game Pack but it might have seem to occurred to me that there may be a possible curiosity with the Hardly Hungry and Forever Full traits and the Vampire Occult/Supernatural from Vampires. I got a reply in my thread Never Weary now removes Energy decay, costs 10,000 Satisfaction Points. where a player purchased the Forever Full trait for the vampire and said that the trait had no effect, another reply said that this was due to Thirst replacing Hunger for Vampire Sims. If you don't know what these traits do, I'll give you an explanation.
Hardly Hungry is a trait costing 4000 Satisfaction Points that reduces the decay of the Hunger need. Forever Full is a new trait added in version 1.40 that removes the decay of the Hunger need.

I might be thinking why Forever Full has no effect on Vampires is likely due to the trait being programmed to only give a -100% decay for the Hunger need rather than both Hunger and Thirst. As Forever Full isn't coded to affect the Thirst need which is different from Hunger, Vampires will have their Thirst need decay since they don't have a Hunger need. I don't know if this problem also occurs with the Hardly Hungry trait since the trait also affects the Hunger need except it reduces the Hunger decay.

I don't know if this bug is already on TS4's Bug Reports on Answers HQ but I'll add it if it's not. I will need some confirmation from players if Hardly Hungry and Forever Full have any effects on Vampire Sims.
Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I gave Caleb Vatore Hardly Hungry once thinking I could cheat the system. Well no, it didn't make him any less thirsty but at least he doesn't eat human food as often. I think it's supposed to be designed that way.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    the forever full doesnt work for vampires , it gets boring having them have to eat or drink 5 or more fruit and plasma packs every day especially if like me you have 4 or more vampires in the family . that seems to be all you do with them constantly making sure they are fed