Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    klipford wrote: »
    Please I need help figuring out this LE

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158g\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158g\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 475, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\routing.py", line 583, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\routing_component.py", line 957, in set_routing_path
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\routing_component.py", line 904, in cancel_route_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4825, in cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4592, in _cancel_eventually
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4746, in _cancel
    Cause: Exception during SI.cancel running AnimationInteraction:15799 on None (guaranteed), cancel_reason_msg is Route Ended.:

You should pop over to the MCCC Discord, they are really great with solving LEs: https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp
    I think this thread is dead. It's mostly been me popping up when I am around telling people to go to MCCC Discord. Even if you don't use MCCC they will help!
  • sherrysgparksherrysgpark Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, can someone interpret this LE, please? :(

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>61b33cb7ece9e8795fa7ea8b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2020-11-08 20:25:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1220-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:1064</categoryid><desyncid>61b33cb7ece9e8795fa7ea8b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Bed_Sleep_Posture (HANDLE :: 5975)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (get_in -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x1a8d91520; to 'object_sim' at 0x1a8d5aa90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'bed': (<weakref at 0x1b171fbb0; to 'object_bedDoubleQA_02' at 0x1635eea90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)}
    source_interaction = running generic_Bed_Sleep:2855 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x043b0aa6ceca0154[1]
    running interaction = running sim-stand:2856 on None (guaranteed))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 417, in do_transition_animation
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2346, in append_exit_to_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1064, in request
    RuntimeError: ASM :: Bed_Sleep_Posture (HANDLE :: 5975)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (get_in -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x1a8d91520; to 'object_sim' at 0x1a8d5aa90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'bed': (<weakref at 0x1b171fbb0; to 'object_bedDoubleQA_02' at 0x1635eea90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)}
    source_interaction = running generic_Bed_Sleep:2855 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x043b0aa6ceca0154[1]running interaction = running sim-stand:2856 on None (guaranteed)rtim=0
    ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

I don't know why I keep getting LEs. The LE Assistant didn't help me much to read them so I can't fix anything. Please help :( thank you <3
    Hi, can someone interpret this LE, please? :(

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>61b33cb7ece9e8795fa7ea8b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2020-11-08 20:25:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1220-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:1064</categoryid><desyncid>61b33cb7ece9e8795fa7ea8b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Bed_Sleep_Posture (HANDLE :: 5975)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (get_in -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x1a8d91520; to 'object_sim' at 0x1a8d5aa90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'bed': (<weakref at 0x1b171fbb0; to 'object_bedDoubleQA_02' at 0x1635eea90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)} source_interaction = running generic_Bed_Sleep:2855 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x043b0aa6ceca0154[1] running interaction = running sim-stand:2856 on None (guaranteed)) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 417, in do_transition_animation File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2346, in append_exit_to_arb File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1064, in request RuntimeError: ASM :: Bed_Sleep_Posture (HANDLE :: 5975)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (get_in -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x1a8d91520; to 'object_sim' at 0x1a8d5aa90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'bed': (<weakref at 0x1b171fbb0; to 'object_bedDoubleQA_02' at 0x1635eea90>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)} source_interaction = running generic_Bed_Sleep:2855 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x043b0aa6ceca0154[1]running interaction = running sim-stand:2856 on None (guaranteed)rtim=0 ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

I don't know why I keep getting LEs. The LE Assistant didn't help me much to read them so I can't fix anything. Please help :( thank you <3

You have a CC double bed that is causing problems. I would start looking with the house that is generating the LE. You can use the Sim 4 Tray Importer to look at the CC you used and it should also find the site it is from so you can see if it has been updated.

You might be able to fix the bed by running Sims 4 studio batch fix for cats and dogs.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You have a CC double bed that is causing problems. I would start looking with the house that is generating the LE. You can use the Sim 4 Tray Importer to look at the CC you used and it should also find the site it is from so you can see if it has been updated.
    >
    > You might be able to fix the bed by running Sims 4 studio batch fix for cats and dogs.

Thank you very much!! But I don't have any CC furnitures :( only CAS items. What should I do? I guess I know the house which causes the LE though....
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You have a CC double bed that is causing problems. I would start looking with the house that is generating the LE. You can use the Sim 4 Tray Importer to look at the CC you used and it should also find the site it is from so you can see if it has been updated.
    >
    > You might be able to fix the bed by running Sims 4 studio batch fix for cats and dogs.

Thank you very much!! But I don't have any CC furnitures :( only CAS items. What should I do? I guess I know the house which causes the LE though....

You should pop over to the MCCC Discord, they are really great with solving LEs: https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You should pop over to the MCCC Discord, they are really great with solving LEs: https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp

Thanks a lot!!
  • illmaticwasboringillmaticwasboring Posts: 2 New Member
    Last Module Called: object_tests.py
    Last Function Called: object_meets_criteria
    Error message: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_WooHooInWalkInSafe_targeted_romance_transition'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state')
  • illmaticwasboringillmaticwasboring Posts: 2 New Member
    Line Error Class
    tests.py run_tests 643 TestList([BuffTest(apply_whitelist_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist=frozenset({<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_GettingMarried'>}), subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist=None), TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_trait_types=frozenset(), blacklist_traits=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_Hidden_IsEventNPC_Challenge'>,), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist_trait_types=frozenset(), whitelist_traits=()), <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TestSet_TargetNOTGettingMarried'>, BuffTest(apply_whitelist_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist=frozenset({<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Role_Butler_NPC'>}), subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist=None), UserRunningInteractionTest(affordance_lists=(), affordances=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.interrogate_Interrogate'>,), all_participants_running=False, participant=ParticipantType.Actor, test_for_not_running=True, tooltip=None), SimInfoTest(ages=frozenset({<Age.TEEN = 8>, <Age.YOUNGADULT = 16>, <Age.ADULT = 32>, <Age.ELDER = 64>}), can_age_up=None, gender=None, has_been_played=None, is_active_sim=None, match_type=MatchType.MATCH_ALL, npc=None, species=_SpeciesTestSpecies(species=frozenset({<Species.HUMAN = 1>})), tooltip=None, who=ParticipantType.Actor), TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_trait_types=frozenset(), blacklist_traits=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_FlowerBunny'>,), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist_trait_types=frozenset(), whitelist_traits=()), <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_AdultsANDAdult_Romance'>, BuffTest(apply_whitelist_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist=frozenset({<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Pregnancy_InLabor'>}), subject=ParticipantType.Actor, tooltip=None, whitelist=None), BuffTest(apply_whitelist_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist=frozenset({<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Pregnancy_InLabor'>}), subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist=None), TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_trait_types=frozenset(), blacklist_traits=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_Scarecrow'>,), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist_trait_types=frozenset(), whitelist_traits=()), TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_trait_types=frozenset(), blacklist_traits=(), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.Actor, tooltip=None, whitelist_trait_types=frozenset(), whitelist_traits=()), TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_trait_types=frozenset(), blacklist_traits=(), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.TargetSim, tooltip=None, whitelist_trait_types=frozenset(), whitelist_traits=()), SimInfoTest(ages=frozenset({<Age.TEEN = 8>, <Age.YOUNGADULT = 16>, <Age.ADULT = 32>, <Age.ELDER = 64>}), can_age_up=None, gender=None, has_been_played=None, is_active_sim=None, match_type=MatchType.MATCH_ALL, npc=None, species=_SpeciesTestSpecies(species=frozenset({<Species.HUMAN = 1>})), tooltip=None, who=ParticipantType.TargetSim), <relationships.relationship_tests.RelationshipTest object at 0x00007FF4C416F730>, <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_WooHoo'>, <relationships.relationship_tests.RelationshipTest object at 0x00007FF4C416F7E0>, <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_GrimReaperDisallow_ActorOrTarget'>, ObjectCriteriaTest(completed=False, desired_state_threshold=>= None, identity_test=None, on_active_lot=True, owned=False, positional_relationship_test=None, sim_ownership=None, subject_specific_tests=ImmutableSlots({'quantity': <Threshold >= 1>, 'subject_type': 1, 'total_value': None}), test_events=(<TestEvent.OnExitBuildBuy = 46>, <TestEvent.ObjectStateChange = 39>, <TestEvent.ItemCrafted = 5>, <TestEvent.OnInventoryChanged = 54>), tooltip=None, use_depreciated_values=False, value=None), <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_TryForBaby'>, <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_FlowerArrangement_FaithfulTulipScent_FromFaithfulReceiver'>, <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.testSet_UnflityTraitEmbarrassedMood'>, MoodTest(disallow=True, mood=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Mood_Sad'>, tooltip=<sims4.localization.TunableLocalizedStringFactory._Wrapper object at 0x00007FF4C411A6E0>, who=ParticipantType.Actor), MoodTest(disallow=True, mood=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Mood_Angry'>, tooltip=<sims4.localization.TunableLocalizedStringFactory._Wrapper object at 0x00007FF4C411A6A8>, who=ParticipantType.Actor)])
    resolver.py __call__ 130 InteractionResolver: affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_TryForBabyInWalkInSafe_targeted_romance_transition'>, interaction:None, target: , context: interactions.context.InteractionContext(<sim '' 0x5b80c00f7296444>, InteractionSource.AUTONOMY, <Priority.Low = 1>), si: running sim_BeAffectionate:3417 on
    object_tests.py __call__ 2811 ObjectCriteriaTest(completed=False, desired_state_threshold=>= None, identity_test=None, on_active_lot=True, owned=False, positional_relationship_test=None, sim_ownership=None, subject_specific_tests=ImmutableSlots({'quantity': <Threshold >= 1>, 'subject_type': 1, 'total_value': None}), test_events=(<TestEvent.OnExitBuildBuy = 46>, <TestEvent.ObjectStateChange = 39>, <TestEvent.ItemCrafted = 5>, <TestEvent.OnInventoryChanged = 54>), tooltip=None, use_depreciated_values=False, value=None)
    object_tests.py get_total_value_and_number_of_matches 2744 ObjectCriteriaTest(completed=False, desired_state_threshold=>= None, identity_test=None, on_active_lot=True, owned=False, positional_relationship_test=None, sim_ownership=None, subject_specific_tests=ImmutableSlots({'quantity': <Threshold >= 1>, 'subject_type': 1, 'total_value': None}), test_events=(<TestEvent.OnExitBuildBuy = 46>, <TestEvent.ObjectStateChange = 39>, <TestEvent.ItemCrafted = 5>, <TestEvent.OnInventoryChanged = 54>), tooltip=None, use_depreciated_values=False, value=None)
    object_tests.py object_meets_criteria 2724 ObjectCriteriaTest(completed=False, desired_state_threshold=>= None, identity_test=None, on_active_lot=True, owned=False, positional_relationship_test=None, sim_ownership=None, subject_specific_tests=ImmutableSlots({'quantity': <Threshold >= 1>, 'subject_type': 1, 'total_value': None}), test_events=(<TestEvent.OnExitBuildBuy = 46>, <TestEvent.ObjectStateChange = 39>, <TestEvent.ItemCrafted = 5>, <TestEvent.OnInventoryChanged = 54>), tooltip=None, use_depreciated_values=False, value=None)
  • harajukubarbz_harajukubarbz_ Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi! Can someone interpret this for me please???

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>183ce7d3d29740295fb6cdaa</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-11-19 21:08:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.154.1020-1.200.000.475.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:247</categoryid><desyncid>183ce7d3d29740295fb6cdaa</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().' (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect

<removed>

"T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 563, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1511, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 188, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 143, in finalize_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 151, in _refresh_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 269, in _add_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 288, in _add_portal_internal
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data.py", line 447, in get_portal_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data_animation.py", line 70, in get_portal_locations
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data_animation.py", line 44, in _get_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1140, in set_actor
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 131, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 753, in get_anim_overrides
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1383, in _anim_overrides_internal
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 247, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().'rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 334.07

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0xdd4141d5

Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910

Modded: True

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics aticfx64.dll 26.20.15002.61, GUID: D7B71EE2-DB34-11CF-B173-639B71C2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

(CM: Edited to retroactively remove mention of adult-themed mods per forum rules)
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • NetBiletaNetBileta Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! Can someone interpret this for me please???

[cjiang] Error invoking TunableLocalizedStringFactoryVariationWrapper._factory (ValueError: Value out of range: 44064483373)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162.2\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162.2\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 474, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3847, in _process_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 711, in process_one_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\self_interactions.py", line 643, in run_pre_transition_behavior
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 604, in show_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 386, in show_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_notification.py", line 135, in build_msg
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 678, in build_msg
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 622, in _build_localized_string_msg
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 525, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 185, in _factory
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 99, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 42, in _create_localized_string
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 107, in Setter
    ValueError: Value out of range: 44064483373rtim=0
    ClientInfo isn't here
  • novemberalbertnovemberalbert Posts: 6 New Member
    > @NetBileta said:
    > Hi! Can someone interpret this for me please???
    >
    > [cjiang] Error invoking TunableLocalizedStringFactoryVariationWrapper._factory (ValueError: Value out of range: 44064483373)
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162.2\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162.2\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 474, in update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3847, in _process_interaction_gen
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 711, in process_one_interaction_gen
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\self_interactions.py", line 643, in run_pre_transition_behavior
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 604, in show_dialog
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 386, in show_dialog
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_notification.py", line 135, in build_msg
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 678, in build_msg
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 622, in _build_localized_string_msg
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 525, in __call__
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 185, in _factory
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 99, in __call__
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\localization\__init__.py", line 42, in _create_localized_string
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 107, in Setter
    > ValueError: Value out of range: 44064483373rtim=0
    > ClientInfo isn't here
    @NetBileta Hi there, it looks like an error bug from KS Slice Of Life Mod (ValueError: Value out of range: 44064483373) Sims my not always go into rabbithole events and will cancel it for some reason.
    If your sim is sleeping or off the lot after agreeing to a rabbit hole invite the event will be cancelled.
    Some visitors might leave or not show up which will cancel their visit.
    edited December 2020
    > @harajukubarbz_ said:
    > Hi! Can someone interpret this for me please???
    >
    > <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    > <report><version>2</version><sessionid>183ce7d3d29740295fb6cdaa</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-11-19 21:08:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.154.1020-1.200.000.475.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:247</categoryid><desyncid>183ce7d3d29740295fb6cdaa</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().' (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect

<removed>

"T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 563, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1511, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 188, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 143, in finalize_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 151, in _refresh_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 269, in _add_portals
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_component.py", line 288, in _add_portal_internal
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data.py", line 447, in get_portal_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data_animation.py", line 70, in get_portal_locations
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\portals\portal_data_animation.py", line 44, in _get_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1140, in set_actor
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 131, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 753, in get_anim_overrides
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1383, in _anim_overrides_internal
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 247, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bd94f1a056c667a8.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().'rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 334.07

Current Game State: 0xdd4141d5

Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics aticfx64.dll 26.20.15002.61, GUID: D7B71EE2-DB34-11CF-B173-639B71C2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    > </root>

@harajukubarbz <removed> looks like its out of date, i would download the latest version which is, Public Version: 7.13.133. Delete the old files.

(CM: Edited to retroactively remove mention of adult-themed mods per forum rules)
    edited December 2020
    @harajukubarbz <removed> looks like its out of date, i would download the latest version which is, Public Version: 7.13.133. Delete the old files.

Sorry about this with to many post replys, im new and i cant find how to delete them. I tried to put it on one page, and ive made a mess :# :#
  • NetBiletaNetBileta Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! How do tmex-better exceptions unblock from firewall ?
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,789 Member
    I've tried the discord server thing but I'm not allowed to post messages and can't find the right thread anyway. So, can anyone help me?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8a48ddbb9a314435fc4a416</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-11-30 18:52:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.156.1020-1.200.000.477.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_info_appearance_fixup_action.py:42</categoryid><desyncid>f8a48ddbb9a314435fc4a416</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 475, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 749, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 520, in run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 461, in _create_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3773, in create_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 713, in add_template_data_to_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 940, in _add_sim_info_fixups File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\fixup_tracker.py", line 42, in add_fixup File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_fixup.py", line 101, in apply_fixup_actions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_appearance_fixup_action.py", line 42, in __call__ TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'rtim=0 Client Session Time: 23.02 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,88,45577 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 7 6.1.7601 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M nvumdshimx.dll 9.18.13.4473, GUID: D7B78E66-4756-11CF-E162-8526BBC2C435 </desyncdata></report>
    @illmaticwasboring @NetBileta @MayaRose1138 You should pop over to the MCCC Discord, they are really great with solving LEs: https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp

@harajukubarbz_ @novemberalbertwe are not supposed to discuss that mod on the forum as it changes the T-rating for them game. In the future, please contact the creator, they should be able to assist you.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @illmaticwasboring @NetBileta @MayaRose1138 You should pop over to the MCCC Discord, they are really great with solving LEs: https://discord.com/invite/WhhjZSp

@harajukubarbz_ @novemberalbertwe are not supposed to discuss that mod on the forum as it changes the T-rating for them game. In the future, please contact the creator, they should be able to assist you.

I tried, I got a password and everything, but I wasn’t allowed to post anything and I couldn’t work out where to go even if I could.
  • Carleyryanne1Carleyryanne1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone help me please? Constant orange last exception pop ups and I have done everything else suggested :(

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2020-12-12 04:59:43.214319 Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (object_bookshelf_BookEnd(0x02db0c3cf9bd00f1), None)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
    File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _common_zone_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 474, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_interactions.py", line 528, in _run_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
    File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
    File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 147, in _common_on_interaction_queued
    File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
    File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 142, in _common_on_interaction_queued
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸_v161b\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 146, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1361, in append
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 105, in get_next_unblocked_interaction_cancel_incompatible
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2894, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2850, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1484, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1531, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3425, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3216, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3278, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2743, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2920, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 6244, in generate_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 6066, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5824, in _generate_right_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 7457, in _get_locations_from_posture
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1727, in get_slot_offset_locked_params
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1157, in _locked_params
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 244, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [cc5292026cbdfb96.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0xf674a6b3]().'
    Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI put_down_anywhere id:159 sim:> with short name put_down_anywhere and display name hash: 3545000631
    -> KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [cc5292026cbdfb96.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0xf674a6b3]().'

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2020-12-12 04:59:51.848258 Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (object_bookshelf_BookEnd(0x02db0c3cf9b700f0), None)
    @Carleyryanne1 I would delete Sims4CommunityLib, and seems like you have a posture issue in your game, this is nothing to worry about it just means there wasnt enough room for your sim/s to animate. Im not sure of any other errors im still learning to read LEs more correctly :wink:
  • Simss1018Simss1018 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, I have problem with my game keep pop up the last exception even I remove cc mod from my folder. I found this post so can any one help me on this?

Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162c\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162c\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 475, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 749, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 520, in run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 461, in _create_sim_info
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3773, in create_sim_info
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 713, in add_template_data_to_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 940, in _add_sim_info_fixups
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\fixup_tracker.py", line 42, in add_fixup
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_fixup.py", line 101, in apply_fixup_actions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_appearance_fixup_action.py", line 42, in __call__
    TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 79.03 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0xdd4141d5 Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics aticfx64.dll 26.20.11030.14002, GUID: D7B71EE2-5698-11CF-E74C-0E3579C2D735
  • TwelfthDoctor1TwelfthDoctor1 Posts: 31 Member
    > @Simss1018 said:
    > Hi, I have problem with my game keep pop up the last exception even I remove cc mod from my folder. I found this post so can any one help me on this?
    >
    >
    > Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags')
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162c\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162c\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 475, in update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 749, in update
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 520, in run
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 461, in _create_sim_info
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3773, in create_sim_info
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 713, in add_template_data_to_sim
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 940, in _add_sim_info_fixups
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\fixup_tracker.py", line 42, in add_fixup
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_fixup.py", line 101, in apply_fixup_actions
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\fixup\sim_info_appearance_fixup_action.py", line 42, in __call__
    > TypeError: apply_permanent_appearance_modifiers() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'rtim=0
    > Client Session Time: 79.03 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0xdd4141d5 Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics aticfx64.dll 26.20.11030.14002, GUID: D7B71EE2-5698-11CF-E74C-0E3579C2D735

You may have another mod package that is causing those errors. It may be possible it is caused by a TS4SCRIPT, as I noticed a file called injector.py. Eliminate the issue by isolating mods to find the issue, once found, delete or update that mod entirely.
  • Simss1018Simss1018 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you @TwelfthDoctor1
    I will try to find the file as your mentioned. really thanks a lot.
  • leo9roarleo9roar Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry to bother you- I keep getting this lastexception, the lastexception assistant website doesnt recognise it, and I can't work out how to log in on deaderpools discord. Can anyone see what is causing the issue?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c2f315202dfe9e8a5ff4bdf4</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-01-05 19:31:18</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.69.59.1020-1.200.000.481.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>appearance_tracker.py:187</categoryid><desyncid>c2f315202dfe9e8a5ff4bdf4</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (TypeError: Failed to parse argument.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2842, in _startup_sim_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 845, in on_sim_startup
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 735, in _add_buffs
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 467, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 309, in add_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1101, in on_add
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 97, in add_appearance_modifiers
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_tracker.py", line 187, in evaluate_appearance_modifiers
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\appearance_modifier\appearance_modifier.py", line 231, in combinable_sorting_keyTypeError: Failed to parse argument.rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 32.37

Current Game State: 0x96d01090

Origin Version: 10,5,90,45798

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3170, GUID: D7B71E3E-5C51-11CF-8A75-0A001BC2D735

<A/desyncdata></report>
    </root>