Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Medraut_PennMedraut_Penn Posts: 7 New Member
    Another suggestion would be to rename the current "Long" lifespan option to "Extra Long" and to introduce a new "Long" lifespan option where each stage is double the days of the "Normal" lifespan option, much like how "Short" is half of "Normal".
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited September 2022
    This is high school years feedback.

The school should favour teens in your unplayed households or teens that you know. Or just let you pick your classmates or easily edit them from the school.

I know there is mods on pc but this would be great for console. It’s so time consuming fixing all the random townies.
  • SeeninfairytalesSeeninfairytales Posts: 1 New Member
    Please go back to the sims 3 open-world style of games with little-to-no loading screens. The open world felt more like an actual life simulator than a simulated dolls house. I understand you have a young demographic but us older simmers have been around for years and sims 3 was such a revolutionary and amazing game that I still play to this day over sims 4. The only feature in sims 4 I prefer is the preset rooms and being able to copy and paste every room but I'll take the customisation options in sims 3 over anything. I just really hope with the next iteration of the game you listen to the community and bring back aspects of sims 3 that have never been surpassed by any other game in the series. #Sims3foreva
  • annie54annie54 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I would love to see more pool ideas such as diving boards, slides, different levels to your pool as well as adding a bar to your pool. And i would like to see cars your sims can drive with a job as a race car driver. ( big NASCAR fan) Thank you for your time.
  • JadeDahliaJadeDahlia Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm not sure if this has been brought up already but while I love that Sims 4 has been more diverse and inclusive than ever, there's one group I would love to see represented that hasn't been in any of the games thus far (aside from mods): people with disabilities. Things like functional wheelchairs and other mobility devices, prosthetics, hearing aids, text-to-speech translators, etc. would be a great addition.

Also while I love the new pronoun feature, I know there are people who use multiple sets of pronouns (ie. both she/her and they/them), so having an option for something like that would also be good.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 431 Member
    Why, why do we have so many counters without matching cabinets?
  • AvalineDovaAvalineDova Posts: 1 New Member
    What I would like to see is more hair style options, like for example more long hair styles for men and more options for hair colors, like adding the color purple for a hair color, since I would love to give one of my sims that I have for a playthrough purple hair, and the only way to add that specific color is on PC with mods and I play Sims 4 with my Xbox One.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    Is this thing still being looked at?

I would like to see a big set of options in the Game Options menu that addresses how NPC townies are generated.
    Basically I'd like to be able to limit the often-bizarre accessory choices of NPCs, and also limit seasonal (holiday) apparel without resorting to six different mods.
    Switches to turn off accessories (rings and bracelets), glasses, hats, makeup, piercings, body hair, custom content on newly-minted NPCs. There might need to be a separate set of switches depending on gender but that's a bit more nebulous now.
    Extend the choices to newly created player sims as well, let us opt-in to the various character embellishments.

• LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    I would like to see

1 Improved memory system, bring back the option to change emotions to memories, move the memory system with the Sims own screenshot memories in the Sim panel below the traits, make memories automatic like in the Sims 2 and 3 such as when a sim gets married, has a baby, gets a job etc.

2 Trait/personality update, make traits more in depth and realistic, such as giving evil sims a more evil laugh, make good Sims donate to charity more and be friendly etc.

3 Bring back food shopping in supermarkets like in the Sims 2, let Sims carry bags of food from the checkout back home, it can link with the Simple living lot trait as a way of having to buy food, being able to build your own supermarket in build mode.

3 Improved babies, let babies be playable again like in the Sims 2, being able to pick them up from their cribs and carry them around the house, get them a bottle of milk from the fridge etc.

4 Dine Out refresh, fix all lags and glitches, being able to hire family members, a active waiter/waitress career, add more build and buy items.

5 An Hotel/Resorts Expansion/Game Pack, have hotels as a lot type, add surfing, add waterslides, lifeguards, dancing in the water.
  • yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    Please just bug fixes and simple things like color swatches.

I actually would like different body hair options now after playing around with that since release. Or even the option to layer them.
    Doesn't make sense that the chest hair wouldn't have an option of belly hair as typically people will chest hair are just overall hairier lmao.

Also the septum ring can't be layered with the other nose rings. You can use both the ball or rings together but can't use the septum and a nose ring.
    Some of the shirts don't show necklaces despite them having an open chest to.

Like little tweaks like that, color options, Mayne rearranging some of the catalogue so they make sense.

Oh and also, the sims will randomly stop what they are doing to observe furniture they like or don't like. I can't choose any options in my own household and because my sim runs a yoga class I have to edit my customer's likes and dislikes because they will stop doing yoga and get angry about the furniture style used lol.
  • yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    Layering freckles too. BODY FRECKLES 😄❤
  • AlmaAlma Posts: 24 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'd like you to fix the top that comes with the Secret Agent career Lvl 6. It has been broken for YEARS! Part of the midriff section is see through even though it's not supposed to be (it wasn't in the beginning),
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    I would like to see:
    1) All townies be updated to current content
    2) The older lots be redone
    3) Make the game run better overall
    4) Toddlers stop being treated like second-class citizens
    5) No more hooks on surfaces to place things
    6) More toddler stuff
    (basegame playground equipment, small table, playpens, etc)
    7) Less check toddler, watch, and watch tv with
    8) Townies going to work/school instead of walking around X neighborhood
    9) Holiday presets
    10) More jewish stuff
    11) Coming of age ceremony for teens
    12) More fun play activities for kids
    13) Less No make mess
    14) The option to offer food to guests
    15) Fears not popping up every five seconds for the dumbest thing
    16) More variety of wants for older content
    17) Adoption overhaul and a want to adopt
    18) Have interactions between couples on whether or not to had kids
    19) Separate family tab and family not simply being regarded as merely friends
    20) Something between cheater and completely faithful to partner
    Not everything has to be one extreme or the other.
  • RafaFinch1RafaFinch1 Posts: 4 New Member
    let’s be able to create our own werewolf pack , some better facial hairs for men as well jogging suits and boots
  • NeganTheSaviorUSNeganTheSaviorUS Posts: 6 New Member
    Reading a book while lying on a bed?
    The burglar ?
    Cuddling on the bed with your partner ?
    The vehicles to create your garage ?
    These are basics for me.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    Because my teen sim is growing lemon trees I looked for a lemonade stand and kinda expected there to be one.

Then I looked online and saw it was in the other sims games, so I think a lemonade stand. And I don’t know, maybe like a yard sale or something?
  • Kat625Kat625 Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone know if this is still being looked at ?
    I would like to see
    More places to go and visit for example an art studio or place where u learn and have music lessons by a teacher ' like piano flute and drums you could level up as u learn and learn to play more songs and maybe even create your own song

another place could be a fair like with rides and circus and food and fireworks
    Another place could be a zoo for people to go visit and see the animals could be children's petting classes where they can hold and feed animals.

Another place would be a theme park where sims could hang out with there freinds and family and have a fun day out.

A beach would be another good place children could play in sand and paddle in sea adults could go swimming in sea. A sport beach ball or badminton could be added to the game There could be arcades and a few rides
    I'd like to see some sports added In for example tennis, hockey, football , basket ball ,gymnastics, swimming, ( ik this is alr been added but competitions and different levels etc begginner intermediate advanced and also involve inflatables) a gymnasium could be added for gymnastics and act gym like weightlifting
    Competitions for sports and get awards

A leisure centre added which could include ice skating basketball gym or yard where they can compete basketball swimming pool with competition pool but also a recreation pool including water slides. There could also be trampoline parks.
    A stable ( ik this is animals but its also sports) for horse riding be able to look after and take care of the horses. Go on hacks ( adventures with your horse on tracks ) Also different levels of riding them until u get to the stage of jumping. Maybe have the feature to build and run your own stables.

I would also like the needs to go down slower as I feel I never have enough time to do what I want in the day or go anywhere as I am always looking after my sims and then the day has ended. Also for the day to be extended longer.
    Also another good thing to have would be distant family members like uncles aunties cousins they could look after the kids toddlers and baby's take them on days out and be added to family trees. Also could add interactions specific to that type of family member. For example cousins could have sleepovers together. There could be an option to give presents to eachother (from distant family) and be invited to Christmas and other celebrations.
    The last thing I would like to be added would be cars and other types of transport for example trains and buses.
  • CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    I have many ideas and things to see in future:
    - First is Fairies, definetelly. I love fairies and I know I'm not alone. Even though fairies were not as popular as werewolves in "what should be next occult" polls pre werewolves, they were second best. I just wish to see a fairy lifestate so wouldnt mind if they dont have their own gamepack. Actually we have Sylvan Glade so maybe its a hint that fairies will come future?
    - Burglars. All previous franchises had burglars and I liked their challenge. Some dont like them tho, or feel the need of that alarm but I personally like the thrill of fighting with them for my stuff. There can be many gameplay options, like vampires, spellcasters, mad scientist or aliens could have their own way to stop them.
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    I definitely want to see a memory system added like in the Sims 2, make them automatic and effect Sims lives, also bring back a full on attraction system and having turn ons and turn offs, also improved traits and give our Sims more personally, bring back personal bios that would be a easy feature to add too and give pre existing Sims one automatically too and burglars.
  • gaming_darlingaming_darlin Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested this, or if anyone involved in the programming and designing of the game will see this, but I think it would be great if the game would include disabilities; such as a physical disability wether its an amputated limb with/without a prosthetic limb or a cane or wheelchairs (with customizable options just like people do in real life), having a mute and/or sign language using sim (might not be possible but its certainly an intriguing idea) and being able to have hearing aid's or being blind and having a walking stick.

ALSO being able to have those options for animals too, because there are a lot of disabled animals in the world who use devices as well.
  • gaming_darlingaming_darlin Posts: 2 New Member
    If we could bring back the fairies from The Sims 3 Supernatural pack into The Sims 4 that would also be so freaking cool.

Having a sim with customizable wings with multiple patterns, sizes and shapes, and colors just like the mermaid tails, and maybe more skin tone, hair color, eye color, ear shape and fingernail length choices for the fairy occult sims.

Alongside the Create-As-Sim options, including a world pack just as the Werewolves, Realm of Magic, and Vampire game packs had, paired with fairy inspired furniture and decor for both indoor and outdoor spaces. Taking inspiration from some aspects of the Cottage Living and Realm of Magic packs for Fairy specific or fairy designed spaces with twinkle lights as a light source, mystical woodland creatures and woodland themed furniture would also be incredible to include and interact with.

I personally would think a shop/Apothecary for fairy or all occult beings to go to purchase items for their specific creature needs would be necessary as well. Such items could be: pre-made potions and herb seed packs and maybe potions or books for growing a fairy's magical abilities, bottles and books to further grow and teach the perks/aspects of life as mermaids and the vampires, plus the vampires food sources. Instead of things having to be bought via phone or household computer..
    Furthermore, Spellcaster sims could be the owners of this apothecary and sell the potions and spell books they've made to these other occult sims, since they folk their own personal magic realm with its own shops for the spell casters. Taking that idea and tweaking and redesigning something similar at least for Fairy sims could broaden or even combine the two occult beings growth and make players have explosive mischievous fun.
  • KosmischeKosmische Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see more activities. I think more instruments would be cool (i.e. cello, flute, saxophone, drums…). I think it would also be cool to include more sports like tennis, baseball, gymnastics, etc.
  • JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    1. More interactions between sims that matters
    - discuss marriage (not just propose)
    - plan wedding (as in sit and talk and plan it, not run off and have it immediately)
    - discuss starting a family
    - confessing to cheating, discussing cheating, arguing about cheating
    - discuss divorce/break-up
    2. More games for kids to play with each other
    3. More family activities in general
    4. Work place venue type or lot type
    5. Lot traits for all venue types to create combinable lots (so you build a park: add a pool venue trait and a café lot trait and sims will get buffs from lot traits as well as venue type)
    6. Make food stalls, espresso bars, bars and the likes work on all community lots
    7. More cross pack combability
    8. Fix Dine Out
    9. Improve stores (if they need to make more money on it add kits for various stores)
    10. Art kit that makes sense. For example buyable art supplies which makes painting cheaper or free, sketch pad, paint by numbers for kids and inexperienced painters, usable/buyable crafting supplies.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    more pizza options for restaurants
    tables with short table clothes in plain white and gingham pattern
    ability to paint caricature portraits of other sims and asian style calligraphy and paintings
    mulled wine recipe for sims to prepare at home
    gingerbread cookies
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,659 Member
    edited October 2022
    Cemetery lot type, old gothic mausoleum's, plantable black roses (climber's) part time jobs for teens (6-11pm) overnight Crypt Keeper job, more Gargoyle's including waterspouts, more Victorian carpet's, fireplace's 3/4 wall height, spiral stairs, trestle tables, headstones for mermaids and aliens, black swatch on the Strangerville tracery windows and doors. @SimGuruBat did a beautiful job on Vampires. o:)
    Post edited by LuvtehGeeks on
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top