Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is why.

This is why we need firemen added into earthier a GP,EP or patch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ygGekhXo go to 27:00

Comments

• KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    i'm pretty sure that wasn't a vanilla game fire though. There's a mod that makes them more deadly like that
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    if a disasters pack came along, then definitely firefighter careers would be needed, and of course be active, along with perhaps other career paths associated!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    if a disasters pack came along, then definitely firefighter careers would be needed, and of course be active, along with perhaps other career paths associated!

Yea I agree. I really think there going to do disasters in sims 4 but I hope they don't take out holidays.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I need that mod to cause a fire like that. The normal fires in the game take forever to spread.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If someone can mod a super fire, someone can mod a fireman.
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    This is why I save a lot...I'd have not let my boys go through something so extreme and would have simply went to the previous save :P
  • lanky2610lanky2610 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd love a disasters pack and a return of things like burglars. Something like if you go away from your home/neighbourhood there would be a chance that someone would steal or destroy something. It's too easy to stay in a good mood at times, so I'd like a more challenging experience
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    This is why we need firemen added into earthier a GP,EP or patch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ygGekhXo go to 27:00

Best Video eva. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Cheekybits wrote: »

Best Video eva. :D

I was laughing out loud watching it. xD
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Did someone install that mod in her game without her knowing?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    edited December 2017
    I actually loved that.

The fire definitely looked like it was a result of the mods though. Yeah, someone could probably mod in a firefighter, but it is different than just increasing the severity of fires that are already in the game. It's much more complicated. Point being, I think EA should definitely look into increasing the struggles of our Sims because it made that video way more interesting and exciting, and I'm sure the person that was playing was excited as well because it changed the direction of her story. But if they increase the struggles, they should give us ways to handle them, like having firefighters and police officers and stuff.

I don't want The Sims to be GTA, but I would like to play with a diverse amount of positive and negative gameplay features. It seems like TS4 specifically is heavy on the positive, with little for the negative. I think the lot traits were awesome in CL that added some more variety, but I still yearn for more that is embedded in the game and isn't necessarily a feature that I have to choose whether I want more negative stuff or not for each lot ... I would like if I could just increase the severity of negative gameplay for the entire game because it seems way more interesting and I often get bored of playing my Sims with no deaths aside from old age. It would be nice if I had to readjust my gameplay due to an unexpected death or misfortune of some sort.
    Origin ID: Derpiez
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    I lowkey feel bad for laughing
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Did someone install that mod in her game without her knowing?

It looks like she had some flamable objects around (notice outside on the porch) like fire crackers or something. Those spread fire easily in TS4.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Drama and danger. How exciting. :o
    #DramaAndDanger

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds