March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments!!

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    SimTresa wrote: Ā»
    Bear phase is cute!

yes, but it's funny at the same time simply because of the crazy bear outfit

True šŸ˜€
    image.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,743 Member
    7qXTTwA.png

You know you've found your soulmate when you both do a synchronised waddle to the toilets on a night out.
    edited February 2020
    lNNJlTC.png

"What, me?! Finding parenting difficult?! Why do you ask?!"
    edited February 2020
    NRowe wrote: Ā»
    Father Winter gave my Sim a large pet poop, the notification suggested that she was on the naughty list and should be nicer to others.
    Thing is, this Sim is nice. (The one that isnā€™t so nice, in another household, fought him for the presents ;) ).
    It was a real shock, but she is an novice gardener, so I figure it can at least be fertiliser. I think though that the friend who overstayed his welcome may have cleaned it up. May have to wait for the snow to melt to tell for sure. :D

I read this slightly wrong just now; for a moment I thought the other sim had fought your sim for the poop. :) Love Father Winter's way of working though.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,873 Member
    Valentines Day. My Sims have a toddler and newborn twins. Got the kids all asleep and even had time for a little make out session in the master bedroom before sleeping (no WooHoo, that was what led to the twins in the first place ;) )

Mother sleeps for a bit and then jumps out onto the top of the covers. Immediately I think, ā€œwhy are you up?ā€
    Investigate weird light. :# Ugh, please donā€™t.
    But as we all know, abductions cannot be so easily avoided.

I am thinking, what have you got to do with aliens? That is where the funniest bit comes in. Moments after she is whisked away in a tractor beam, her scientist best friend turns up at the doorstep. :D:p
    NRowe wrote: Ā»
    Valentines Day. My Sims have a toddler and newborn twins. Got the kids all asleep and even had time for a little make out session in the master bedroom before sleeping (no WooHoo, that was what led to the twins in the first place ;) )

Mother sleeps for a bit and then jumps out onto the top of the covers. Immediately I think, ā€œwhy are you up?ā€
    Investigate weird light. :# Ugh, please donā€™t.
    But as we all know, abductions cannot be so easily avoided.

I am thinking, what have you got to do with aliens? That is where the funniest bit comes in. Moments after she is whisked away in a tractor beam, her scientist best friend turns up at the doorstep. :D:p

I just noped an abduction in my game - and why do aliens abduct their fellow aliens anyway? :-D Since she was outside, I built a box around her. I've also yanked stairs from under and locked doors to interrupt the abduction.
    image.png
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    C9Ny2wq.png
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Happy birthday, kid! It's time to become a teenager!

eeauSr1.jpg

Oh dear...something seems to have gone, um. Wrong.
  • MrJollyMrJolly Posts: 1 New Member
    So, I decided to install a few mods. I had my main sim throw a party. It was going just fine until my sim's love interest went nuts. She was sitting there at the bar in their house enjoying a casual conversation. She then decided I'm guessing the party was over. She got up, went to the living room and pulled out 2 guns. She shot everyone including my main sim. She did not harm the kid he has. She went outside and cried because she shot my sim. The police showed up to take note of the crime, and well.....their careers were cut short. It was funny, but horrifying at the same time. She was crying, and mortified at her doings. I was then notified that the party was a failure. No kidding? Anyway, I disabled that mod. Luckily, Grim was nice enough to restore life to my main sim. His girlfriend was happy about it, and so far nothing else horrible has occurred like that.

I have one more quick story. This one made me laugh. My main sim is such a tool. I built a pen to trap random sims in. I know that's weird, but I wanted to see what would happen. Anyway, so these two people are standing there, and had been for days. They were hungry, and everything else that comes with being stuck in a pen with nothing to do or no place to go. So, my sim decides to go get a ham and cheese sandwich. He goes out to the pen and eats it right in front of them. He then decided that he was sleepy, but before he went to bed he made it a point to go mock them before going to bed. This was all his doing. I didn't tell him to do any of that.
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    She bit his finger...
    FWyYoFZ.png
    WJsFtJE.png
    "Ouch!"
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,368 Member
    e6qJG69.png
    I was looking at my old screenshot folder and I found this one. I have no idea who she is and what happened, but it looks like a typical aftermath of a party. :D
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Stressful job, eh?

kKAxT0X.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    Not sure how this happened, except that she was probably on either the landing or upper half of the stairs on the other side of the wall when I went into build mode, and jumped here rather than getting stuck under the stairs.

faHmSHTl.png
    image.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,227 Member
    Been a long time since I last saw this happen:
    02-28-20_8-44-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    LOL OMG! Thanks for the laugh @Kimmer The expression on the cat's face is priceless. :D

My mersim came across a fish poacher. After she rudely refused to stop poaching, he decided to teach her a lesson. He performed both Siren's Lure, then Ocean Threat on her (near the shore, he's not the sadistic type!) The attempt to scare her seemed to work very well, judging by the cloud of stench wafting up from her afterwards. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
    LdLL3j6.png?1
    She's supposed to be creating a sad painting, but where's the easel? Walls down view so you can see her arm, which was sticking through a wall.
    I0NhsK1l.png

Here it is, with her painting on it, two floors below. The keyboard was blocking it. Oops. Soon as I moved the keyboard she teleoported downstairs.
    vkFZ4GNl.png
    image.png
    And today's bloopers are in the theme of flying broom fails. First up, Wendy:
    03-01-20_7-09-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That face is definitely saying 'SHAZBOT!'
    03-01-20_7-09-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I'm sorry, WHAT.
    03-01-20_7-09-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, the broom's still there:
    03-01-20_7-10-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Wendy hit the ground!
    03-01-20_7-10-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next up, we have a synchronized broom fail!
    03-01-20_8-05-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-01-20_8-05-06%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Wasn't a good day for broom flying.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 944 Member
    IYdvmgs.png
    Conrad made some business calls and sealed the deal!
    @haisin.
    Was going to make a toilet related joke, but then I realized that it might stink.
    Let those smiles spread!

Why is it, whenever there's a wedding, there's always that one guest who turns up possessed by an alien lifeform?
    hGvV3vf.png?1
    Had one too many, Rubanoid Gearsprocket?
    03-05-20_7-09-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top