August 16 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 16 - Guru Garage day! SimGurus are ready to continue with the Guru Games - details here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

The Sims 4 Console controls

12345679...Next

Comments

• SimFoozSimFooz Posts: 1 New Member
    While playing a single sim household with autonomy for selected sim unchecked (off) in the settings, is there a way to select/unselect that sim in live mode to easily turn it on & off or is that sim stuck as selected?
  • MarioCoxMarioCox Posts: 3 New Member
    I am facing the problems . I cannot select any square or box ,My cursor is stuck on go here
    Xbox one version
  • Lbridley1Lbridley1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi in the new updates i see that only pc got the new cheat, showliveeditobjects aswell ad the personality test and a fresh main menu page, just woundering if these will be coming to console anytime soon, thanks.
  • KutterHaulerNKutterHaulerN Posts: 4 New Member
    Awesome I can just refer to this whenever I'm stuck.
  • Sapphire23Sapphire23 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I bought a stuff pack at game stop online, and I need help installing it.
    Problem is that I have a PlayStation 4 and no one seems to care, or know how to install it to my Sims 4 program can anyone help please!?!?!
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 44 Member
    Sapphire23 wrote: »
    Hi I bought a stuff pack at game stop online, and I need help installing it.
    Problem is that I have a PlayStation 4 and no one seems to care, or know how to install it to my Sims 4 program can anyone help please!?!?!

Ok.. so they should have given you a 12 digit code when you purchased the dlc. On the Ps4, open the store tab and scroll down to the bottom to "Redeem Codes." Press that and then type in the code they sent you. That should take you to the dlc page and start downloading for you.

If you've already redeemed the code and for whatever reason it didn't download and you're just having trouble finding your purchased content.. Scroll over to your Sims4 game icon.. press down to go to the sub menu and then scroll down to the playstation store tab and then press right to go to the add-ons tab. At the top it should show your purchased dlc, press that to take you to a page with all your dlc and little arrows next to each one. Simply press the arrow to download the stuff pack you recently purchased.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 131 Member
    Lbridley1 wrote: »
    Hi in the new updates i see that only pc got the new cheat, showliveeditobjects aswell ad the personality test and a fresh main menu page, just woundering if these will be coming to console anytime soon, thanks.

The date has not been announced yet, maybe because they are tying it to the gallery rollout. I can only hope 😊