Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs EP-Controlling Pets Thoughts

midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
What the Dev's should've done to the Cats and Dogs EP, they could've given players the option to choose whether u want to control our pets or not, in the setting section, choose enable/disable function, in that way it'll make everyone happy instead of downloading a mod from modders.

For me personally I stopped playing this EP cos it made it too realistic playing my kitties and dogs and working out what was wrong with them and such, but I've always had control of them including my Sims and I got bored very quickly with this game cos I couldn't look after my pets needs and that was gone in my game, don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to play it but I wanted an option to choose in the ''settings'' section to enable it and there isn't any choice but when I heard someone in the modding community made a needs bar, I downloaded it and my game is much more fun now. I know not everyone wants to download a mod for their game but if EA put that option in the ''settings'' tab, then all players will love this idea, then that way there's no fights/ or arguments of what players want, the options should've been there from the beginning! I just wish EA thought of this and done it in the first place. But that's just me, I like playing my game now that I've downloaded the mod but if EA could ya know somehow put this function in a free patch, then most of players will be happy., just saying!

Happy Day Everyone! :wink:
Post edited by midnightpearl on