Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Patch - 'My Households' Count Keeps Changing For Sims I Never Selected??

I am a little concerned with this new patch & what's happening in my existing Save games. When I first loaded my game, I went to Game Options and selected my Sim count to 150. I then went to Manage Households tab & selected which households I wanted in 'My Households'. I had 23/150. I saved the game & loaded my family. As soon as I sent my Sim to travel, it brings you to map view, & I instantly noticed that all of the residential house icons were a light shade of green. As soon as the new lot loaded, I went back to Manage Worlds, and the My Households counter was showing a red exclamation point with 251/150. I never went back in & selected any additional Sims. I just had the 23 Sims.

As soon as I unclick all the households & they're back in the 'Other Households' tab, I save the game again, as now 'my households' is back to 23/150. But as soon as my Sim went to travel again, all the residential icons are green, & My Households is showing 251/150 again. I finally just gave up & shut my computer down. I honestly don't know what's going on....as I don't want all those households in 'My Households' tab, nor did I select them. Is this happening in anyone else's game??

Currently, my game is straight vanilla, no Mods/CC. I took out the only Mod I play with before I patched the game & I haven't put it back in post-patch. I reset my Sims folder, copied over just the Options file, Saves & Tray folders. & even repaired my game, but this is still happening in all of my existing save files.

@SimGuruNick - have you heard of this issue or know what might be causing this? I really don't know what else to do at this point, as I've already reset my Sims folders & repaired my game several times.

Comments