Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now we only need a MODERN 6-SEAT round dining table!

I love the new 6-seat round dining table coming with Laundry Day Stuff! :)
But it's too rustic to fit into "modern" styled homes. That's why I'd like to request a modern glass round dining table for 6 Sims!
@SimGuruGraham can you pass this idea to the art team? :)
oY776wE.png
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,188 SimGuru
    I'd love to have more round six-seaters in the game as well. The good news is now that we've created one, other packs can freely add more of them in the future.
  • simMirsimMir Posts: 10 New Member
    I'd think the round table with the big umbrella (Perfectly Patterned Large Umbrella Table from "Backyard") would've already count for the base item. It has 6 seats?

That said, I'd love to see the big round actual dining tables for inside return and seconding the wish for modern glass ones!
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    I'd love to have more round six-seaters in the game as well. The good news is now that we've created one, other packs can freely add more of them in the future.

No matter how many times i posted it, nobody notices my ideas. When will you sims people ever gonna look at my ideas?!
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Aww poor Turloughdude. If it's any consolation I think 90% of posters never get noticed by the devs - there are just too many of us and too few of them to go round :)