Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
    This may be something that'll take a long time to mend. Reagan was a Mommy Dearest fan girl until she kidnapped her and shot her dad.

Sadly - it won't happen overnight. :'( They both have a lot of soul searching and forgiving to do. :#

True but it will make for some deliciously angsty chapters >:)

Tiramisu delicious!

1371597326801.jpeg

• CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
    This may be something that'll take a long time to mend. Reagan was a Mommy Dearest fan girl until she kidnapped her and shot her dad.

Sadly - it won't happen overnight. :'( They both have a lot of soul searching and forgiving to do. :#

Tiramisu delicious!

1371597326801.jpeg

:D:D

Tiramisu delicious!

1371597326801.jpeg

:D:D

What!?! It’s deliciously scrumptious and maybe a little angsty - just depends. :joy::joy:
    New chapter tomorrow! Hopefully I can keep up to two per week!

Here’s a little peek. Ben still looks good. Even in his old age. He was always a fitness nut, jogging and working out. Paid off I guess. :D

5mLOrxB.png
    Okay everyone! Hold on tight.... Chapter 4.45 - Mommy Dearest is posted. And only you thought we’d heard the last from her. Mwhahahaha

As Evan gets ready to leave the hospital, he runs into an old ‘friend’....

MXpFUTP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!?? I will never forgive :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ding d*ong!!! :scream:

Celebrating! B):cookie:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!?? I will never forgive :bawling:

Grace? :bawling:
    Ding d*ong!!! :scream:

Celebrating! B):cookie:

R.I.P. .... :heartbreak:

Okay everyone! Hold on tight.... Chapter 4.45 - Mommy Dearest is posted. And only you thought we’d heard the last from her. Mwhahahaha

MXpFUTP.png

Finally. Been a long time coming. Rest in Pieces. Trash days are Mondays and Fridays. Good riddance.

MXpFUTP.png

Finally. Been a long time coming. Rest in Pieces. Trash days are Mondays and Fridays. Good riddance.

Someone’s happy with the outcome! :joy:

MXpFUTP.png

Very!!!

MXpFUTP.png

Very!!!

Well, you are in good company. :heartbreak:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @AudreyFld you know how I mentioned before the stories I read (including this and @LONESTAR2330 's stories) into TV shows? Well apparently last night's chapter of my own story two of my characters apparently were channelling (Specific recent characters) from both this story (Evan) and @LONESTAR2330 's one (either the Blakes, or Archer)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Why is it that when seeing animated photos of Avery at the end of the latest chapter that part of me was hoping for the Oscars In Memorium music?
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I never got a chance yesterday to make a real comment so here goes.

I was surprised with Evan and what he was about to do. :o I am very glad that Archer stepped in and finished the job. But Archer should never have told Evan because now he has the upper hand. That is if he can get it together enough to go talk to Reagan, which I think he should do sooner rather than later.

I really think Reagan will probably fall for Archer again but then all the drama will start back up when Evan does see her and tell her about what Archer did to her Mother! I'm glad he did it and won't miss Avery at all!!

Side note to @CitizenErased14 Great job making a wonderfully evil character for @AudreyFld to abuse! :)

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh actually evil Avery was @Munterbacon ‘s! I was just her number one fangirl :joy:

I will take credit for Dannie though? :tongue: Hehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Oopsie daisy! I love Danni! <3

Congrats on a great evil character @Munterbacon! Thanks for someone I loved to not love!

I think she’s the only one! You’re I. Good company!
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld you know how I mentioned before the stories I read (including this and @LONESTAR2330 's stories) into TV shows? Well apparently last night's chapter of my own story two of my characters apparently were channelling (Specific recent characters) from both this story (Evan) and @LONESTAR2330 's one (either the Blakes, or Archer)

That’s awesome! Such harrowing chapters for them to channel!

Why is it that when seeing animated photos of Avery at the end of the latest chapter that part of me was hoping for the Oscars In Memorium music?

She would’ve won a few for sure! I was shocked at how much she was scheming until she finally hooked Cole. And then that wasn’t enough. Well it was until she figured out she wasn’t going to be in control of C&M...then it all went downhill even worse. RIP Avery.

edited July 2019
    I think this - or a variation of this - is how the next drama will happen: Taylor will want to marry her Elliot, Reagan will go all "Want One Too!" at the wedding prep, give in to Archer's woos to be a couple again, since she still feels iffy about Evan's story of late, then Evan sees, reaches boiling point and babbles out that Archer off'ed the wicked witch of Newcrest. Of course Reagan goes holier than thou on him again and runs to dry Evan's tears ... which of course will lead to some sort of Archer vs. Evan showdown (not literal of course), since it will p*** him off.

OR she'll start talking marriage and white picket fences to Archer and he goes running ... just not sure he is that type. :)

In the meantime Maribel will see the light, that evilness leads nowhere but 6 feet under,realize she loves Ryan and go after him, stirring up his whatever with Rosa.

Either way, I'm stocking up on popcorn and wine. LOL
    @AudreyFld Sorry girl, all my mental horses jumped their fences now.
    I never got a chance yesterday to make a real comment so here goes.

I was surprised with Evan and what he was about to do. :o I am very glad that Archer stepped in and finished the job. But Archer should never have told Evan because now he has the upper hand. That is if he can get it together enough to go talk to Reagan, which I think he should do sooner rather than later.

I really think Reagan will probably fall for Archer again but then all the drama will start back up when Evan does see her and tell her about what Archer did to her Mother! I'm glad he did it and won't miss Avery at all!!

Side note to @CitizenErased14 Great job making a wonderfully evil character for @AudreyFld to abuse! :)

Yes.... I would like to think Evan would’ve snapped out of it and stopped before he ‘finished’ the job. But we’ll never know. Archer probably shouldn’t have told him. But Archer really needed him to keep quiet and he has probably underestimated how much Evan really does love Reagan and that will hopefully fuel him to take action...

Reagan may well fall back into Archer’s arms. We shall see if she lets go of Evan that easily. She didn’t run to Archer when she saw him in the park even though she was heartbroken. So he may have a little of a battle. And she hasn’t completely turned off her feelings for Evan just yet. She just one big mess right now. And with Archer, she doesn’t feel judged. She feels safe. We’ll see how it goes.

Ohhh @Munterbacon created Avery! And coincidentally he also created Archer! It’s fitting that one of his creations killed the other. Doncha think? Mwhahahaha Maybe Archer was tired of Avery getting the limelight? Oh and they both have A names. Both “alpha” characters for sure!

@CitizenErased14 is just evil, as we all know, >:) and she simply worshiped her! :joy::joy::joy:
    @CitizenErased14 Oopsie daisy! I love Danni! <3

Congrats on a great evil character @Munterbacon! Thanks for someone I loved to not love!

We all loved to hate on poor Avery! :heartbreak:

And sweet Dannie! Yes. She may not be so sweet in the next few chapters.... :o

I think this - or a variation of this - is how the next drama will happen: Taylor will want to marry her Elliot, Reagan will go all "Want One Too!" at the wedding prep, give in to Archer's woos to be a couple again, since she still feels iffy about Evan's story of late, then Evan sees, reaches boiling point and babbles out that Archer off'ed the wicked witch of Newcrest. Of course Reagan goes holier than thou on him again and runs to dry Evan's tears ... which of course will lead to some sort of Archer vs. Evan showdown (not literal of course), since it will p*** him off.

OR she'll start talking marriage and white picket fences to Archer and he goes running ... just not sure he is that type. :)

In the meantime Maribel will see the light, that evilness leads nowhere but 6 feet under,realize she loves Ryan and go after him, stirring up his whatever with Rosa.

Either way, I'm stocking up on popcorn and wine. LOL
    @AudreyFld Sorry girl, all my mental horses jumped their fences now.

Stop reading my notes! Lol.... Wine and cheese, not popcorn though! Soooo much could happen. But you are right about one thing....
    Elliott and Taylor are getting married! :joy:<3:joy: