Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    @Maladi777 I had never heard of a misogynist before this. Had to look it up. Guess we learn something new everyday!
    I remember the word from school when we studied Molière's work The Miser. We were told that beside being a miser Harpagon was a misogynist too. And he was indeed. Anything for money. Reminds me of some cc creators these days. :)

Right...putting everything behind ads and pay sites for other people’s creations... don’t get me started!
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! :)Chapter 4.07 - First Date - Ryan and Taysia meet to ‘talk’

Ryan makes his case....

gQf9YaW.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I feel like these two are diving headfirst into some potentially-hot water :grimace: But maybe things will work out better than they seem... Hmm...

Either way... :love: They look pretty dang gorgeous together (though I know I'm biased :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I feel like these two are diving headfirst into some potentially-hot water :grimace: But maybe things will work out better than they seem... Hmm...

Either way... :love: They look pretty dang gorgeous together (though I know I'm biased :joy:)

They probably should have heeded their own advice to slow things down... but ... I think they both had a bunch of sexual tension for a while and needed to get it out of their system.
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I was just looking at your banner and had to say: look at all your pretty babies!!
    Can't wait to get a feel for who they are as people <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    I was just looking at your banner and had to say: look at all your pretty babies!!
    Can't wait to get a feel for who they are as people <3

Lol. We did get sidetracked. Ryan hijacked my story for a few chapters. Promise we’ll get to these cutie pies soon.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That moved as fast I thought it would! Now we will see how it goes from here. :| The honeymoon stage first then...

Nice to Jackson on the posters! <3:'(
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I have a bad feeling about this!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    That moved as fast I thought it would! Now we will see how it goes from here. :| The honeymoon stage first then...

Nice to Jackson on the posters! <3:'(

Yes. Of course - can you say Ryan? :joy: Definitely the forbidden fruit AND the honeymoon stage. We'll see if Taysia is up to Ryan's impulsiveness and resistance to compromise. Who will get the upper hand?

Yes! I had to put them in when I was decorating! And it gave poor Ryan something to talk about. RIP Jackson Day! :heartbreak:

I have a bad feeling about this!
    But why? They are obviously very much into each other. What could possibly go wrong? Ryan is a Murdick Murdock, they are good folk. o:)

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    After the latest chapter, I have a feeling Ryan will soon have a 3rd kid to deal with.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    After the latest chapter, I have a feeling Ryan will soon have a 3rd kid to deal with.

If he’s not careful, he just might! Murdicks never learn!

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I really do hope Ryan can find happiness, and that they can keep this "relationship" under wraps for everyone's sake but especially for Tyler. The last thing he needs is to have Taysia come into his life, the relationship to break down, and then she leaves again. Maybe it will all be okay, it can happen, can't it? :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    I really do hope Ryan can find happiness, and that they can keep this "relationship" under wraps for everyone's sake but especially for Tyler. The last thing he needs is to have Taysia come into his life, the relationship to break down, and then she leaves again. Maybe it will all be okay, it can happen, can't it? :wink:

They could keep it under wraps .... maybe. o:) Ryan goes way too fast and doesn’t like to slow down.. Taysia probably needs slow for a million reasons. :| Ugh. And Tyler, if he knew ... not sure what that child would do. Poor kiddo. Ryan really needs to think about him.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Ryan gets things even more twisted up in Chapter 4.08 - Busted

Tyler disagrees with his father ...

U8l2n65.png
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well that was a
    mistake. Nice but a mistake. I am wondering why Tyler isn't more happy about this discovery!
    :/
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well that was a
    mistake. Nice but a mistake. I am wondering why Tyler isn't more happy about this discovery!
    :/

He’s probably very confused. Next chapter will be a Tyler POV.
    They just told him they couldn’t be together. Yet they lied to him.

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Uh-oh! That's all I can say! :neutral:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Uh-oh! That's all I can say! :neutral:

Yes. Not the best that could’ve happened.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Welp...he can look at it this way...he might get a very nice step mom out of the deal! ;) (After he forgives them for lying)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Welp...he can look at it this way...he might get a very nice step mom out of the deal! ;) (After he forgives them for lying)

I like the way you think! If he forgives them.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Poor Tyler! I feel like he’s not gonna trust anyone after a while.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    Poor Tyler! I feel like he’s not gonna trust anyone after a while.

You’re so right! He may have a hard time trusting anyone in the future. The two adults he looked up to the most more or less lied to him.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Tyler is going to be a troublemaker complete with a slingshot, a skateboard, and a graffiti tag name. He won't listen to any authority at this rate.
  • Options
    Tyler is going to be a troublemaker complete with a slingshot, a skateboard, and a graffiti tag name. He won't listen to any authority at this rate.
    A Juvenile delinquent in the making! He will be a super special Murdick.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    A Juvenile delinquent in the making! He will be a super special Murdick.

NOOO! Don't turn my baby boy into a true blue MURDICK!!!! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg