Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    UM. Who is disrespecting my girl this way? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hehehe! It’s just love!
    @haswh wrote: »
    Reagan you need to take a look around and see, really see your Mommy Dearest for what she is! When Avery said this, 'And you know I’m here for you, uh, and I love you., I don't believe her at all! Sounds very fake to me!

Oh Evan look where you are now! I feel for him but then he should have been honest from the start. What Avery did was pure evil! #Averydieinahole Sorry @CitizenErased14!

I really hope Ryan is going to be okay with Rosa and maybe figure things out and be okay with Evan eventually.

On the edge of my seat! What is going to happen next???!!!

What, you think Avery doesn’t mean her words? Hehe.. she will say whatever she needs to in order to get what she wants. And those are words that Reagan has longed to hear, so she’s not going to look too deep. Sadly. And poor Evan. :heartbreak: Trying to keep from hurting Reagan, he’s going to destroy her and himself in the process. :heartbreak: Avery was evil to do that to Evan. It’s just unforgivable. #Averydieinahole

I’m glad Rosa gave Ryan a second chance and they can work it out because I think Rosa is exactly what Ryan needs.

The next couple of hours are coming on Sunday morning....hang on...

VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Ryan hasn't changed a bit what with punching Reagan's boyfriend in the face like that.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

PlfEE0A.jpg[

Is Avery trapped in the bottom of a well? If so maybe this can help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPh0aEL2oo

Oh my.... sending their love down the well! You think that’ll help? :joy:
    edited July 2019
    Chapter 3.39 - Blast from the Past Evan calls Reagan next ...

Archer finds Reagan and they reconnect - Edit to say - don't they have a nice tan! LOL

aRU2LTq.png
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So now she knows!
    Way to just blurt it out Evan. Reconcile?? What's that all that about? And wasn't that convenient that Archer showed up! Not that it helped Reagan at all.

#averydieinahole She is pure evil!! 👿
    So now she knows!
    Way to just blurt it out Evan. Reconcile?? What's that all that about? And wasn't that convenient that Archer showed up! Not that it helped Reagan at all.

#averydieinahole She is pure evil!! 👿

Is there any easy way to say it? Probably not. :bawling::heartbreak:

Seeing Archer didn’t help. That’s true. He was following her and couldn’t resist. But the timing was really bad.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    The deliciously evil drama is ramping up and I am totally here for this :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    The deliciously evil drama is ramping up and I am totally here for this :naughty:
    It's ramping - guaranteed! Evil is right.... >:)
    Hey peeps! Starting with today’s chapter, because it’s so intense, I will post a chapter a day through Thursday.

I’m going out of town Friday and Saturday. So the next chapter after Thursday’s will be Sunday. Sooooo. You guys are getting 5 chapters in the next 7 days! If I can get the last two shot. I think I can......I think I can. Send good vibes my way... because this will be sooo satisfying!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    What a crazy last chapter. Time for Evan to shoot an animal tranquilizer into his neck and fall into a pool after re-gifting a bread maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo
    Ryan hasn't changed a bit what with punching Reagan's boyfriend in the face like that.

PlfEE0A.jpg[

It'll help about as well as "We Are The World" did, which is not much at all, especially with making Avery into someone without blood-lust & revenge on her mind.
    As promised. The next chapter - Chapter 3.40 - Kumbaya Ryan talks to Reagan and realizes the stories don’t match.

Ryan has a run in with Mommy

0Bub8hR.png
    What a crazy last chapter. Time for Evan to shoot an animal tranquilizer into his neck and fall into a pool after re-gifting a bread maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo

PlfEE0A.jpg[

It'll help about as well as "We Are The World" did, which is not much at all, especially with making Avery into someone without blood-lust & revenge on her mind.

Oh my! Evan is a mess ... but oh wow.

Lol. You’re right! Not much help at all. She’s definitely out for revenge...
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I am really enjoying the pace of these chapters! It really helps to build tension for the current part of the arc. I did the same thing for the end of my 2nd season of Ironbound, and I found that it worked really well!

P.S. Tried to dig a hole, but my shovel broke before I got deep enough. Send more shovels!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I am really enjoying the pace of these chapters! It really helps to build tension for the current part of the arc. I did the same thing for the end of my 2nd season of Ironbound, and I found that it worked really well!

P.S. Tried to dig a hole, but my shovel broke before I got deep enough. Send more shovels!

I’m glad it works! :) Spacing them out seemed way too slow or even combining them into fewer longer chapters seemed like a lot to take in one chapter .... especially given that it takes place over about 48 hours. Dun dun dunnnn ....

I’ll see if I can find some shovels. Poor Avery! Such a perfect villainess! She makes great ebil faces!
    I'm excited for back to back chapters! :)

Ryan is a great brother and was there just when Reagan needed him! Looking forward to his talk with Evan. I like @pammiechick's idea that those hunky guys all ban together to defeat Avery! #Averydieinahole
    I'm excited for back to back chapters! :)

Ryan is a great brother and was there just when Reagan needed him! Looking forward to his talk with Evan. I like @pammiechick's idea that those hunky guys all ban together to defeat Avery! #Averydieinahole
    Glad you are excited! I am too... especially for this arc....

Ryan is a sweetheart. <3 He adores his sister. Maybe a twin thing. The first thing he thought about was her after he punched Evan! I’m excited about his talk with Evan....tomorrow! Maybe if he’s honest with Ryan, they can work together to go after Avery! #averydieinahole :joy: .
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Here’s more shovels @Munterbacon !

And yes @haswh ! The three amigos for the kill! #averydieinahole
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Avery is so smug once again. Part of me wonders how Ben was able to have Avery work for him for years without her trying to off Sophia.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Avery is so smug once again. Part of me wonders how Ben was able to have Avery work for him for years without her trying to off Sophia.
    She certainly got worse and worse. Ben would’ve fast tracked her to what she wanted at the end of the day. Lol.

Here’s more shovels @Munterbacon !

And yes @haswh ! The three amigos for the kill! #averydieinahole
    With all these shovels and shovelers, that hole will soon be deep enough even Avery won’t be able to escape! :joy::joy::joy:
    Next in the back to back chapters. Chapter 3.41 - The Truth - Ryan confronts Evan

Evan considers whether or not to tell all

Q1y2bUA.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Oh plum :bawling::scream:
    snvAF3B.png
    Oh plum :bawling::scream:
    Mommy Dearest may have made a grave mistake!

edited July 2019
    Oh no! :scream: This is bad! :# I hope that the three hunky guys can save the day and Reagan!

Loving these chapters every day!! :)

I will help you dig that hole @pammiechick! #Averydieinahole!
    Post edited by haswh on
    Oh no! :scream: This is bad! :# I hope that the three hunky guys can save the day and Reagan!

Loving these chapters every day!! :)

I will help you dig that hole @pammiechick! #Averydieinahole!

Surely that hole’s gonna get big enough to swallow her whole.

• SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2019
    @audreyfld Really enjoying the updates! Can't wait to...
    see justice handed to Avery. I check back daily just because I'm waiting for that moment -- and I must say, that's quite an achievement as I wanted to walk away (that woman drives me so mad). But, I can't. Your story is just too good.
    Ryan is a good friend to Evan, in spite of his reeking drunken self in that crawl space he calls an apartment. Also, seriously Avery...