Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Gah I really want to slap that Maribel in her smug face! Ryan really needs some happiness right about now, poor baby! I absolutely love the twins, they are so thoughtful and sweet, makes me feel that Tyler will most definitely be okay with his cousins around to take care of him! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Gah I really want to slap that Maribel in her smug face! Ryan really needs some happiness right about now, poor baby! I absolutely love the twins, they are so thoughtful and sweet, makes me feel that Tyler will most definitely be okay with his cousins around to take care of him! :blush:
    It’s definitely time for poor Ryan to find some happiness. :'( Hopefully once he has her out if his life, and Tyler maybe settles down, he can try to move forward. The twins - so sweet and so cute. <3
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited December 2019
    Ugh! Maribel makes my blood boil! 😡😡But the person I feel sorriest for is Sam. That poor child, living in “Hollyweird” with that witch of a mother, thinking she’s responsible for her parents divorce & more than likely thinking her dad doesn’t love or care anything about her.😔

I was glad to see how happy Evan & Reagan are. Their kids are so sweet, & the twins are just adorable.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Ugh! Maribel makes my blood boil! 😡😡But the person I feel sorriest for is Sam. That poor child, living in “Hollyweird” with that witch of a mother, thinking she’s responsible for her parents divorce & more than likely thinking her dad doesn’t love or care anything about her.😔

I was glad to see how happy Evan & Reagan are. Their kids are so sweet, & the twins are just adorable.

Maribel is horrible. But she’s not stupid. She got a tidy sum and control of Sam’s money. And yes, Sam is not feeling the love from her father right now, but I hope he’ll be able to win her back over. He’ll certainly try. He’ll never tell her what her mother did though I wouldn’t think. It would destroy Sam and Maribel also knows that.

Evan and Reagan’s little family is so adorable! I love those two and the twins are just too cute. ❤️
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Maribel! :s I feel the most sadness for Samantha right now. :/ I really hope that Ryan can win her over and make her happy! The twins are adorable and am so glad that they will take Tyler under their wing. I am hoping for a double wedding for them when they grow up! Could save you some time with only two weddings in that family instead of three! :D
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    edited December 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Chapter 4.05 - Never Get Divorced - Ryan’s divorce is finalized ..

Ryan and Bel argue over the terms of the divorce

NYA6g44.png

Oh boy. Well, nobody expected (a) that marriage to last as long as it already did (b) a divorce to go smooth and amicable and (c) everybody to walk away unscathed. This was gonna burn.

Losing all his savings ... yikes. Maribel should be ashamed of what she did and be a lot more willing to make this fair. If she wants out of the marriage, fine. Happens. But Ryan hasn't done anything to her, so why the gym, all the money, etc. If Sam landed such a great job, she should not need all that and Ty is her son too, whether he is her favorite now or not. Surprised her attorney didn't try to tell her to be a little more human, since in a court of law, she is the offending party, since she slept around.
    @haswh wrote: »
    Maribel! :s I feel the most sadness for Samantha right now. :/ I really hope that Ryan can win her over and make her happy! The twins are adorable and am so glad that they will take Tyler under their wing. I am hoping for a double wedding for them when they grow up! Could save you some time with only two weddings in that family instead of three! :D

Yes, Sam seems to have the most at risk in this divorce being unknowingly stuck with a manipulative mother. Ryan most definitely will try to be sure that she knows how much he cares. The twins! They are adorable and will definitely be good for Tyler. A double wedding would be fun! And a bright side! :joy:
    Oh boy. Well, nobody expected (a) that marriage to last as long as it already did (b) a divorce to go smooth and amicable and (c) everybody to walk away unscathed. This was gonna burn.

Losing all his savings ... yikes. Maribel should be ashamed of what she did and be a lot more willing to make this fair. If she wants out of the marriage, fine. Happens. But Ryan hasn't done anything to her, so why the gym, all the money, etc. If Sam landed such a great job, she should not need all that and Ty is her son too, whether he is her favorite now or not. Surprised her attorney didn't try to tell her to be a little more human, since in a court of law, she is the offending party, since she slept around.

@TheLegacyStory - Right - two totally unexpected twists. Ryan, of course, didn't feel unscathed and in reality the marriage was probably over not long after Tyler was born. Maribel should be ashamed, but right now, she is where she wants to be. Rubbing elbows with the rich and famous. Ryan wasn't going to bring up the infidelity unless she went after his business and he knew a court battle would hurt Sam more than it already was. I would think Bel's attorney advised her to take the money and run that she could lose in a court battle.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maribel just might outdo Avery this gen...
    (although that woman will be hard to beat.) But I'm almost at the same level of hatred. Avery had some missing pieces in her puzzle, but Maribel almost seems craftier. She knows how to get what she wants without breaking laws...bahahahaaa...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    (although that woman will be hard to beat.) But I'm almost at the same level of hatred. Avery had some missing pieces in her puzzle, but Maribel almost seems craftier. She knows how to get what she wants without breaking laws...bahahahaaa...

Yes! She's horrible.
    She's not psychotic like Avery. But very crafty. Getting exactly what she wants without breaking the law which makes it even harder to circumvent her.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yes! She's horrible.
    She's not psychotic like Avery. But very crafty. Getting exactly what she wants without breaking the law which makes it even harder to circumvent her.

That makes her very powerful. :bawling:

Are you updating tomorrow or Wednesday?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I have to say that Avery is more terrible then Maribel I mean KIDNAPPING your own child and trying to frame your child's boyfriend?.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    I have to say that Avery is more terrible then Maribel I mean KIDNAPPING your own child and trying to frame your child's boyfriend?.

Agreed. Avery was insane. Maribel just a witch with a capital B.
    edited December 2019
    Back a day early with another chapter... Chapter 4.06 - Tyler’s Principal After several months Ryan can’t stop thinking about Dr. Fields.

He even thinks he sees her at the gym

9lLTk8u.png

This plan is going to work

Said no one ever. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    It’s clear they’re attracted to each other & in different circumstances would probably make a good couple, but I don’t see this coming out good.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    As much as I would love for Ryan to find happiness, that is rather quick! Gosh I hope nothing awful happens, the attraction is there, but why do I feel they should wait until Tyler is out of that school? Hmm, just have to wait and see if they can keep it on the down low! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

This plan is going to work

Said no one ever. ;)
    But of course it will! :#

It’s clear they’re attracted to each other & in different circumstances would probably make a good couple, but I don’t see this coming out good.
    Clearly - so it has to be very good! Probably. Why is everyone so skeptical? o:)

@LJFoxie wrote: »
    As much as I would love for Ryan to find happiness, that is rather quick! Gosh I hope nothing awful happens, the attraction is there, but why do I feel they should wait until Tyler is out of that school? Hmm, just have to wait and see if they can keep it on the down low! :wink:
    They are totally gonna keep it on the low down! Absolutely! Nothing awful is going to happen. B) Probably should wait though. :neutral:

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    This will end extremely well for Ryan...

..right down to the restraining order. >:)
    I really hope this goes well but I kinda don't think it will! I think the dinner and after will go very well. 😏 But the aftermath is what won't. :/
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    This will end extremely well for Ryan...

..right down to the restraining order. >:)

Dang... stop hacking into my notes! The restraining order was supposed be a surprise! :joy: Poor Ryan. Still a big hot mess.

I really hope this goes well but I kinda don't think it will! I think the dinner and after will go very well. 😏 But the aftermath is what won't. :/
    Hmmm. You could be onto something! :|
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Hehe, it's exactly the opposite of how I feel. I hope it won't go well, but I think there'll be a happy ending for these too. So much for my secret wish for Ryan turning into a bitter misogynist who had been betrayed over and over by women, by his mother in the first place. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 I had never heard of a misogynist before this. Had to look it up. Guess we learn something new everyday!
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Hehe, it's exactly the opposite of how I feel. I hope it won't go well, but I think there'll be a happy ending for these too. So much for my secret wish for Ryan turning into a bitter misogynist who had been betrayed over and over by women, by his mother in the first place. :D

Well, I hope he doesn’t turn into a bitter misogynist. He should have learned a few lessons with Rosa and Maribel. But I’m not so sure he did. He went from Rosa, who if he’d been more understanding and patient with her, may have made a good match for him, to Maribel, a woman older than him and who was already a known self-centered user but ‘needed’ him. And now he’s looking at her total opposite. Someone much younger than him, well educated and driven. Sadly it’s because he’s once again on the rebound and lonely. He just looks for who is paying attention to him in the moment. He has an idealized idea of how his life should be and when it doesn’t happen (it never does with anyone) he gives up. So far it doesn’t seem like he’s figured it out. He has to stop looking for someone to make him happy. He needs to find someone that he truly wants to make happy or he’ll never succeed.
    @Maladi777 I had never heard of a misogynist before this. Had to look it up. Guess we learn something new everyday!
    Yes, it’s not a very nice thing.... :(
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I remember the word from school when we studied Molière's work The Miser. We were told that beside being a miser Harpagon was a misogynist too. And he was indeed. Anything for money. Reminds me of some cc creators these days. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi