Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    The next chapter is here..... Chapter 4.41 - The Grand Hotel - Keira and Tyler finally find time to be alone.

Dinner and drinks at ‘The Grand’

8ERGqFp.png

At least now we know where we stand with Keira. And I wouldn't want to be in Tyler's shoes once that credit card bill lands on his dad's desk. That'll be fun!

Yep. And I’m willing to bet Daddykins found out about it sooner rather than later the way you can see everything on your phone...... Next chapter .... yikes!
    @haswh wrote: »
    All I could think about for this whole chapter was...
    Tyler should not be with Keira! :s He really should be with Veronica! <3
    Why? Don’t you think he got what he paid for? 🤣🤣🤣. But in all seriousness, she may not be the right person for him. They have very different ideas as to what they want in life. At least he can get his experience before moving on with an experienced teacher, although she does come at a steep price. Oh. That sounded terrible. 😱
    edited September 2020
    Tada! A new chapter... Chapter 4.42 - Father Son Chat - Yep Ryan knows about the hotel.....

Ryan tries to understand - whyyyy?

gtjuOhU.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well that went
    better than I thought with Ryan! But Keira is a user and only wants to be the expensive girlfriend! She also is very pushy and demanding! I want her gone. Tyler is going to get hurt in the end!!
    Nice update! If will be fun and sad watching this rollercoaster ride!

Well that went
    better than I thought with Ryan! But Keira is a user and only wants to be the expensive girlfriend! She also is very pushy and demanding! I want her gone. Tyler is going to get hurt in the end!!
    Nice update! If will be fun and sad watching this rollercoaster ride!

It will be a roller coaster for sure. Especially for Tyler.
    Ryan has grown up and mellowed out having someone there that supports him, yet calls him out on his crap. I was proud of the way he handled it. Keira is mess. VERY pushy and demanding. Tyler's insecurity and inability to read social cues are hindering his judgement.

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That encounter was so expensive for Tyler.
    edited October 2020
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

But the question is, did he get his money’s worth? 🤣
    A mid week surprise. A short New Beginnings chapter for you. Chapter 4.43 - Stay - Keira and Tyler have another date.... 👀

Keira and Tyler have a discussion

aPcYr4T.png

I laughed out loud when I read...
    All the blood in his head rushed south. :joy: Keira is a manipulative *bad word*! I really don't like her, never have. She is pretty and all but man! The way she treats Tyler is just wrong! How long is this going to go on before Tyler gets it together and leaves her?!? Veronica is much better for him or *anyone* else would be better!
    Great chapter! :) You got me going. :D Can't wait to see what is going to happen with those two!
    I laughed out loud when I read...
    All the blood in his head rushed south. :joy: Keira is a manipulative *bad word*! I really don't like her, never have. She is pretty and all but man! The way she treats Tyler is just wrong! How long is this going to go on before Tyler gets it together and leaves her?!? Veronica is much better for him or *anyone* else would be better!
    Great chapter! :) You got me going. :D Can't wait to see what is going to happen with those two!

I accomplished my goal if it got you going! Sadly, Keira will be around a little longer. 🙄 Tyler is so clueless with girls.
    As she is is first serious girlfriend, I don’t think he really realizes how unhappy he really is. He is enjoying the sexy side of being with her. And she’s taking such advantage for what she thinks she’s going to gain later. $$$
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

Part of me hopes his kids ask him this sometime in the future. >:)

Part of me hopes his kids ask him this sometime in the future. >:)
    🤣🤣🤣
    Alrighty! Surprise! Start out your Monday with a little Sam meltdown. Chapter 4.44 - Secrets - Sam finds out a secret that sets her off.

Sam lets Ragnar have a piece of her mind

8JMWUiT.png

Oh my goodness!
    Things are not going well for Sam at all. She better get it together soon or something really bad will happen!
    Great chapter as always. <3 Of course looking forward to see what will happen next! :o
    Oh my goodness!
    Things are not going well for Sam at all. She better get it together soon or something really bad will happen!
    Great chapter as always. <3 Of course looking forward to see what will happen next! :o

Oh my goodness is right! 😱
    Sam does indeed need to get it together or something bad may very well happen.
    Glad you’re looking forward to the next chapter. 😊
    Happy Sunday! Chapter 4.45 - Graduation Party - 3 months later and the gang prepares for a graduation party at Bluffs.

Tyler and Keira arrive a day early ... of course and why not?

Bh0fq34.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic when it comes to Tyler. I hope I'm not wrong :)
    I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic when it comes to Tyler. I hope I'm not wrong :)

I hope so too!
    He is starting to stand up for himself so that’s something! Baby steps.
    :s
    I am notfeeling very hopeful for Tyler to grow up! Keira is controlling and spoiled and needy. Tyler does everything for her and what does he get in return? Just more time in bed with her?! Is that all he needs? NO! He needs a loving and caring person to care for him not just his money or body!
    You get me more and more worked up with each chapter! :angry: Good job with your that!! 👍
    :s
    I am notfeeling very hopeful for Tyler to grow up! Keira is controlling and spoiled and needy. Tyler does everything for her and what does he get in return? Just more time in bed with her?! Is that all he needs? NO! He needs a loving and caring person to care for him not just his money or body!
    You get me more and more worked up with each chapter! :angry: Good job with your that!! 👍

Sorry about getting you worked up! Lol.
    All of the above! He does need someone that genuinely cares for him, not what he can do for her. I’m hoping he’s slowly beginning to realize that just because she has sex with him doesn’t mean she cares about him. I think we saw a tiny bit of that peaking through. But he just isn’t there yet.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SMH...
    Ty! Wake up and see the golddigger for who she is!

Is it me or is Tyler getting hotter every chapter? Lol! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SMH...
    Ty! Wake up and see the golddigger for who she is!

Is it me or is Tyler getting hotter every chapter? Lol! :p
    I hope he wakes up soon. I think he’s beginning to see the light, but as long as she can turn the tables on him and make him feel guilty ... well he’ll keep doubting himself.

and I did recently ‘fix’ his hair color so it would be more reflective of his younger hair color. I had to get @candycottonchu to help me out. The only options for the style were either too dark or too light. She gave me a new swatch. ❤️ But I think he looks good in dark colors too.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    He reminds me so much of Ben Murdock, it's scary <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    He reminds me so much of Ben Murdock, it's scary <3

In looks? He did get a fair amount of Murdick genes passed down to him. Lol
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @AudreyFld I said Ben, not his birth father. LOL! Ben and his brother were hotties!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything