Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Cassie is very pretty but she looks worried.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Cassie is very pretty but she looks worried.

She’s a bit embarrassed in this scene... I wish I would’ve had a post this morning but my internet wasn’t cooperating. I couldn’t upload my pictures! I could download webpages just fine. *sigh* 😭😭😭😭. Hopefully it will be back to normal this evening and I can get it out.

Okay. Finally got my internet working 🙄 .... so here’s my next chapter. I made you wait, so it’s loooong. Chapter 4.34 - Blue Velvet. See how it goes with Sam and Levon hanging out at The Blue Velvet.

Levon seems to be having fun....

Tjzg9di.png

edited August 2020
    I haven't read this yet. But that picture. 👀 :o It says a thousand words!!
    I haven't read this yet. But that picture. 👀 :o It says a thousand words!!

It really does! 😈😈😈
    Yup just as I thought!
    Sam needs to get control of her life. One leave him and two stop all substance abuse!
    Poor Tyler he just doesn't have a good luck with girls.
    Cassie and Cris might make a great couple if they gave it a serious try.
    Great chapter! <3
    Yup just as I thought!
    Sam needs to get control of her life. One leave him and two stop all substance abuse!
    Poor Tyler he just doesn't have a good luck with girls.
    Cassie and Cris might make a great couple if they gave it a serious try.
    Great chapter! <3

Thanks!
    Right on all counts. Sam is headed for nothing but trouble. I’m really worried about her. While poor Tyler ... Keira totally wants him because of Sam. And Veronica, well, she seemed happy to see him. But I’m sure as soon as Sam and Levon left, his group did as well. But he did say he’d stop by and see them...so. As for Cassie and Cris, it seems like they both have commitment issues. We’ll see how he responds to her suggestion about opening another nightclub.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Just looking at the picture of the chapter makes me wonder if that fan will get a tattoo of where Levon signed her boob. Also, laughing at the miserable guy behind them looking at that girl's behind. :D

Glad to see Tyler have himself a hook-up. Hopefully he doesn't do what his dad did with said hook-up and get her pregnant. I will say that Cassandra seemed to be doing a good job with this evening and managing things for the most part. She definitely has what it takes to run her own night club. As for Samantha, oh boy. This will get worse for her before it gets better.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Just looking at the picture of the chapter makes me wonder if that fan will get a tattoo of where Levon signed her boob. Also, laughing at the miserable guy behind them looking at that girl's behind. :D

Glad to see Tyler have himself a hook-up. Hopefully he doesn't do what his dad did with said hook-up and get her pregnant. I will say that Cassandra seemed to be doing a good job with this evening and managing things for the most part. She definitely has what it takes to run her own night club. As for Samantha, oh boy. This will get worse for her before it gets better.

Ha! That happens! Fans get tattoos of signatures all the time. He’s wishing he was the one doing the boobage signing. Lol.

I doubt Tyler ended up doing more than dancing with Keira although she would probably have been okay with a hookup. And poor Tyler I’d he got her pregnant! 😬 Tyler at least promised to go see them so a hook up isn’t out of the question.

Cassie is competent and would probably do a great job. She is young though and probably needs a little more experience. But yes, she had things pretty well under control.

Sam ... she’s a hot mess heading down a slippery slope.
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Okay. Finally got my internet working 🙄 .... so here’s my next chapter. I made you wait, so it’s loooong. Chapter 4.34 - Blue Velvet. See how it goes with Sam and Levon hanging out at The Blue Velvet.

Tjzg9di.png

Oh dear lord, the boob-autographs! That guy ... I had high hopes for him, but Levon isn't doing it for me anymore. Run, Sam, run!

Ty is so adorable, hopefully he gets his life sorted out soon, he is definitely due for some happiness.

And Cassie and her Italian stallion. I like Cris. His flirting doesn't bother much, he runs a bar and as they put it, it sells. At the edge of my seat to see how all this plays out.

Tjzg9di.png

Oh dear lord, the boob-autographs! That guy ... I had high hopes for him, but Levon isn't doing it for me anymore. Run, Sam, run!

Ty is so adorable, hopefully he gets his life sorted out soon, he is definitely due for some happiness.

And Cassie and her Italian stallion. I like Cris. His flirting doesn't bother much, he runs a bar and as they put it, it sells. At the edge of my seat to see how all this plays out.

Yes ... Levon is too full of himself. He is not paying enough attention to her needs. If she would quit relying on people to make her decisions for her, she might be in a much better place now. Ty is a mess but the least of mess of them all! He’s awkward and inexperienced. But at least he has friends that actually care about his well being. I wonder if Cassie is attracted to the sexy Cris because he is off limits. And you’re right, sex sells so he turns it on. But Cassie has clearly locked up her heart and doesn’t want to let anyone in. Tyler is safe. He’s her cousin and friend and has been around since she was a baby. She trusts him and feels bad for avoiding him and pushing him out of her life. Now she wants to protect and help him. I’m happy she has Tyler.

P.S. - I like the new banner. 😊
    What? A new New Beginnings Chapter already? Yep! Chapter 4.35 - Deal Tyler makes a deal with Cassie

A little heart to heart between Cousins....

4C8Y8LC.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ty...

I have a feeling he’s going to get some good lessons. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ty...

I have a feeling he’s going to get some good lessons. :smirk:
    Bahahahaha! Perhaps you might be right ... maybe .... :D
    Well this will be interesting! :p
    Well this will be interesting! :p

Let’s hope so! Ty needs some ‘experience’. :joy:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Well that luncheon was getting awkward. Good thing the cousins had that sidebar to sort themselves out.

Also, liking the idea of Ty getting some experience. Perhaps he can view it as Leveling up. :D
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Well that luncheon was getting awkward. Good thing the cousins had that sidebar to sort themselves out.

Also, liking the idea of Ty getting some experience. Perhaps he can view it as Leveling up. :D

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Leveling up is exactly what Ty needs to do! Perhaps he should indeed look at it that way! And it was very awkward. Glad he got her under control.
    New chapter! Chapter 4.36 - Changes. As the cousins mature (yes, I know, loose use of the word as it pertains to the cousins) their lives begin to change ....

Tyler is conflicted when he picks up Keira for their date..

7tGESfS.png
    edited August 2020
    Yay!
    Cass got a promotion! This will be good for her to learn before she gets her own place. She really has feeling for Cris and I think Cris has feelings for her too! <3
    Sam is in a dying relationship and really needs to seek a therapist for her insecurities and alcohol use. I blame her Mother for how she is. :s Levon probably did cheat but he'll never say. He will break her heart in the end. This is another bad match for Sam. I do hope she will get help and then find the right man for herself! :)
    Tyler is in deep. He still is pining after Veronica and Keira only wants to date him because he is Sam's brother and she thinks he is rich or something. I just hope if he does hook up with her he is smart enough to use some form of baby stopping mechanism. :# I sure hope that Tyler makes it to Blake's house safe. I am worried that something might happen to him! :/
    Yay!
    Cass got a promotion! This will be good for her to learn before she gets her own place. She really has feeling for Cris and I think Cris has feelings for her too! <3
    Sam is in a dying relationship and really needs to seek a therapist for her insecurities and alcohol use. I blame her Mother for how she is. :s Levon probably did cheat but he'll never say. He will break her heart in the end. This is another bad match for Sam. I do hope she will get help and then find the right man for herself! :)
    Tyler is in deep. He still is pining after Veronica and Keira only wants to date him because he is Sam's brother and she thinks he is rich or something. I just hope if he does hook up with her he is smart enough to use some form of baby stopping mechanism. :#

I had to laugh at “Yay”. I didn’t know if it was yay for a new chapter or yay for the chapter contents.
    I think Cassie and Cris both like each other and are pushing back for their own different reasons. But maybe them working closer together will bring them together. But at least she’s gonna learn the business.

Sam - Levon probably is getting tired of her insecurities and childlike ways. Her mother is most likely the cause. She needs therapy, but nobody knows. She hides from everyone except Levon. Something will have to happen or eventually she’ll spiral.

Tyler is knee deep in 💩. Lol. Poor guy. No babies with Keira please. That would be even worse! She might not care if that gets her a sure foot in Sam’s brothers life! Lol. Hopefully he’ll be responsible.
    New chapter! Chapter 4.36 - Changes. As the cousins mature (yes, I know, loose use of the word as it pertains to the cousins) their lives begin to change ....

7tGESfS.png

WRONG GIRL! Step away slowly, Ty!
    Also ... OMG Sam. You are sliding fast down the slippery slope.
    And Cassie ... oooh, I smell a crush ... on a guy who seems guarded, because of (probably) some secret.

7tGESfS.png

And Cassie ... oooh, I smell a crush ... on a guy who seems guarded, because of (probably) some secret.

Hehe! Maybe it is the wrong girl. But then maybe he’ll get some ‘experience’ out of it?
    Sam. It is a slippery slope and she’s sliding fast.
    Cassie has a massive crush. But ... now they are both putting in the brakes. 🙄

7tGESfS.png

Hehe! Maybe it is the wrong girl. But then maybe he’ll get some ‘experience’ out of it?

Cassie can at least enjoy the "scenery". With or without brakes, it's a sight to behold.
    Experience? Hmph. With the apparently wrong one can be a boomerang that comes back and hits him in the head.

7tGESfS.png

Cassie can at least enjoy the "scenery". With or without brakes, it's a sight to behold.
    Experience? Hmph. With the apparently wrong one can be a boomerang that comes back and hits him in the head.
    The scenery is indeed nice! And yes, experience with the wrong one can bite him in the backside or knock him in the head.