Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Now that was a chapter chock full. Yes pictures can tell a tale all by themselves! ;)
    As I have said all along Tyler needs to get away form Keira pronto! I am glad that the night went as it did, if for nothing more than a wake up call for Tyler. Maybe Sam going to stay with her Dad will help her and maybe Tyler will really wake up as well as Sam. Sure hope so anyway.
    Great chapter! :)

It was definitely full of lots of things going on! And the pictures did tell a tale for sure.
    It was bad what happened but maybe a good wake up call for Tyler. Hopefully being with her Dad for a few weeks will help Sam not only ‘dry out’ a little but get a better perspective.
    haswh wrote: »
    PS. Still all worked up. When will this end! :s

Sorry! Lol. Lots of growing pains for both of these siblings.....

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ty...when will you just grow a pair and toss that heifer out of your life? NOW!!!! :angry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited October 2020
    What a fun family reunion of Sam & Tyler (and their significant others)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sbFhOeqTzY

That being said, nice to see them bond for a bit after their terrible partners went too bed. Surprised that Sam expects Ragnar to find her a role especially after her blow up with him & Maribel over the NDA and the show ending.

At this point it seems like Tyler & Sam are almost having a race to see which one shoots themselves in the neck with a tranquilizer gun and falls into a pool wearing a bathrobe while at a party they re-gifted a bread-maker to first.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Tyler is a smooth as sandpaper, case and point this Hindenberg & Titanic together style disaster of a relationship.

Lol. That’s about as bad as it can get I suppose! Lol.

It'll get worse when the Titanic & Hindenberg relationship crashes into Chernobyl and the relationship melts down, >:) Looking forward to those chapters.
    Ty...when will you just grow a pair and toss that heifer out of your life? NOW!!!! :angry:

This chapter shows it’s definitely time for this relationship to end. 😣

What a fun family reunion of Sam & Tyler (and their significant others)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sbFhOeqTzY

That being said, nice to see them bond for a bit after their terrible partners went too bed. Surprised that Sam expects Ragnar to find her a role especially after her blow up with him & Maribel over the NDA and the show ending.

At this point it seems like Tyler & Sam are almost having a race to see which one shoots themselves in the neck with a tranquilizer gun and falls into a pool wearing a bathrobe while at a party they re-gifted a bread-maker to first.
    Tyler is a smooth as sandpaper, case and point this Hindenberg & Titanic together style disaster of a relationship.

Lol. That’s about as bad as it can get I suppose! Lol.

It'll get worse when the Titanic & Hindenberg relationship crashes into Chernobyl and the relationship melts down, >:) Looking forward to those chapters.

I have no words! Lol. But yes, a lot of toxicity going on with everyone. Time to cut their loses and run before the big explosion.
    A sneak peek from the next chapter of New Beginnings. All about Cassie and Cris... ❤️ Sadly, RL made getting this chapter out take a little longer than expected but it should be done by the weekend! 😉

NbYU5UH.png
    A sneak peek from the next chapter of New Beginnings. All about Cassie and Cris... ❤️ Sadly, RL made getting this chapter out take a little longer than expected but it should be done by the weekend! 😉

NbYU5UH.png

Looking forward to catching up with Cassie!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member

NbYU5UH.png

Can't wait!

NbYU5UH.png

Looking forward to catching up with Cassie!

Coming tomorrow! The longest chapter evah! 🙂

NbYU5UH.png

Can't wait!

So happy you guys are ready! <3 Look in the morning.... US time anyway!
    It’s the morning here and along with it is Chapter 4.48 - Dinner With a Friend - Cris opens up to Cassie

She pushes him a bit too far....

p69nKQ0.png
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Dang I got to read half of the chapter, then I had to leave to an appointment :(
    Cassie is soo pretty. And I like that she is so straight forward. Well for how the dinner turned out, I'll have to wait until I am back home xD
    Dang I got to read half of the chapter, then I had to leave to an appointment :(
    Cassie is soo pretty. And I like that she is so straight forward. Well for how the dinner turned out, I'll have to wait until I am back home xD

Sorry about that! I almost split the chapter into before dinner and dinner but decided it flowed better all together. It is my longest chapter to date. I don’t plan on more of them being this long for sure.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am glad you didn't split the chapter! It flowed beautifully and was a wonderful chapter! <3 I sure hope things will work for theses two. At the very least they are friends! :)
    I am glad you didn't split the chapter! It flowed beautifully and was a wonderful chapter! <3 I sure hope things will work for theses two. At the very least they are friends! :)

Thanks! I'm glad it flowed like I hoped it would and didn't feel too long. I do hope they can find their way to each other, but I fear the road won't be super easy. And yes, at the very least, they are becoming good friends. <3
    It's perfect, Audrey. Very heartfelt and deep.
    It's perfect, Audrey. Very heartfelt and deep.

These two are fun to write. I love them. Cassie is growing and Cris is partially responsible. :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    This was a beautiful chapter. I hope something more eventually grows between Cassandra & Cris.
  • PointmarionPointmarion Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm an active twitch sim player. If you guys ever have suggestions or ideas on a build stop by!

Http://www.twitch.tv/tinkertoad
    This was a beautiful chapter. I hope something more eventually grows between Cassandra & Cris.
    Why thank you. I hope so too. They both need someone to trust and make a life with. :)
    Now back to Del Sol Valley and Samantha Drama Chapter 4.49 - Betrayal Sam gets ready to go to Newcrest for a couple of weeks

Levon gets a message during dinner that sets off a series of events

X2SvTm4.png

Now back to Del Sol Valley and Samantha Drama Chapter 4.49 - Betrayal Sam gets ready to go to Newcrest for a couple of weeks

X2SvTm4.png

Beautiful images, wonderfully written, but oh man, those Murdock kids ... hopefully the youngest comes out all right, because big brother and sister have such a long way to go yet. Poor Sam, I almost expected something like this. :(

X2SvTm4.png

Beautiful images, wonderfully written, but oh man, those Murdock kids ... hopefully the youngest comes out all right, because big brother and sister have such a long way to go yet. Poor Sam, I almost expected something like this. :(

Thank you so much. ❤️ And yes, those Murdock kids are a mess. Hopefully the youngest one will be well adjusted and able to make better choices! I don’t think it was a surprise to anyone really.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Saw that coming! :#
    Sam and Levon aren't going to make it he and she were both right! :/ I think Levon and Hailey are together and that Sam is a clingy and unsecure whiner. It's all so sad. I really hope she is okay after that fall! I am worried! :'( Going home will be the best thing for her. And maybe in a sad way this fall could be a eye opener for her and her family!
    Awesome chapter you always grab me and make me have all the feels! <3
    Saw that coming! :#
    Sam and Levon aren't going to make it he and she were both right! :/ I think Levon and Hailey are together and that Sam is a clingy and unsecure whiner. It's all so sad. I really hope she is okay after that fall! I am worried! :'( Going home will be the best thing for her. And maybe in a sad way this fall could be a eye opener for her and her family!
    Awesome chapter you always grab me and make me have all the feels! <3
    Everyone was just waiting for it.... no doubt about that. :|
    Yes, they were probably both right. Levon might be cheating and Sam is clingy and insecure. Yay for feels. I hope she is okay too. Sadly, it might be just what she needed to open her eyes and take control of her life.

Glad you enjoyed the chapter. :)
    edited November 2020
    I'm an active twitch sim player. If you guys ever have suggestions or ideas on a build stop by!

It’s very bad form to promote yourself on someone else’s thread. :/

Onto the chapter...

I’m just going to say your cliffhanger is MEAN! 🤣

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

It’s very bad form to promote yourself on someone else’s thread. :/

Onto the chapter...

I’m just going to say your cliffhanger is MEAN! 🤣

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Sorry about the cliffhanger. Hope I don’t make you wait too long! 😬