Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So close and yet so far! :o:s
    I hoped the detective would have got him but just a min to late! I do not think these guys are up to any good and Tyler is in real trouble! :#
    I knew you would leave it as a cliffhanger so that didn't surprise me! But really!? >:) When is the next chapter??
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    So close and yet so far! :o:s
    I hoped the detective would have got him but just a min to late! I do not think these guys are up to any good and Tyler is in real trouble! :#
    I knew you would leave it as a cliffhanger so that didn't surprise me! But really!? >:) When is the next chapter??
    You’re right. 😱. These guys are bad dudes.

Hehe! I had to do a cliffhanger! 😈 I hope to have the next chapter in a week. Once this is resolved, we’ll have a time jump and move into adulthood. Finally!

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ They would have to be bad....the gun sort of gives it away!
    ~ I am very worried about Blake's fate too!
    ~ Here is hoping Tyler's ants get the better of him & he runs away from the car just before they take off! (run Ty run!quickly get out of there!)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    ~ They would have to be bad....the gun sort of gives it away!
    ~ I am very worried about Blake's fate too!
    ~ Here is hoping Tyler's ants get the better of him & he runs away from the car just before they take off! (run Ty run!quickly get out of there!)

Hi! Yes..... I hope he does too! And Blake...... :o
  • Options
    Finally. Things come to a head in Chapter 4.32 - Home

Tyler tries to escape.....

U5o10bd.png
  • Options
    Intense really covers this chapter well! :#
    So glad that Tyler got away safe! That grumpy cop did his job well! Ryan and Tay will be better at parenting now so that is good. Tyler gets to have two great friends and all will live happily ever after! Right? :| The welcome home and the therapy will help heal them all! At least I hope so. I am looking forward to the time jump!! :p
    Awesome chapter @AudreyFld! <3
  • Options
    Intense really covers this chapter well! :#
    So glad that Tyler got away safe! That grumpy cop did his job well! Ryan and Tay will be better at parenting now so that is good. Tyler gets to have two great friends and all will live happily ever after! Right? :| The welcome home and the therapy will help heal them all! At least I hope so. I am looking forward to the time jump!! :p
    Awesome chapter @AudreyFld! <3

Yes... it was indeed intense! And thanks for the chapter love! <3
    I do hope things improve with the way Ryan parents his children, even the Adult ones. And the grumpy cop did finally do,his job and took down the bad guys! Tyler has two new friends that truly care about him. He needed that badly. That and therapy should help him become more confident. I hope anyway. And yay for the time jump!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad that Tyler escaped those bad dudes that were likely going to sell him off to Kevin Spacey. Very convenient that as a result of him running around they road that he ended up getting Officer Grumpypants to arrest the bad dudes.
  • Options
    Very convenient... officer grumpy pants was looking for the white van already. So ... at least it didn’t wind up being a high speed chase. Almost a squished Tyler.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What an exciting chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    What an exciting chapter!

Thanks! <3 It was fun to do!
  • Options
    I love your new banner! <3
  • Options
    I love your new banner! <3

Thank you! It’s the new ‘adult years’ banner. I decided not to put significant others ... 😉

• Options
    And a peek at the beginning of the next chapter.... when I can finish screen shots! Hopefully this weekend.....

9BueXrL.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    @AudreyFld I'm really trying to keep up but there is so much I have to catch up on :)
    However, I just want to say that your new Banner is very beautiful and inviting <3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I'm really trying to keep up but there is so much I have to catch up on :)
    However, I just want to say that your new Banner is very beautiful and inviting <3
    That’s very sweet. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hey ya'll! Here's a peek at a new character coming VERY soon to New Beginnings - as in the next chapter - which will be posted tomorrow as we do a 5 year time jump.

:love:In the meantime enjoy @WagonFruit's Cristiano Braga :love:

DNwSA23.png

Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    So here’s the actual chapter! Chapter 4.33 - Five Years Later .... Cassie comes ups with a plan to get Tyler hooked up. She looooves her cousin or maybe she hates him - based on the look on his face.

Cassie gets Sam and Levon in on her master plan

QhaKVFq.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Now that was a chapter!! <3 So much to process! Love the time jump too! :)
    Now where to start with this epic long chapter. 🤔 First Sofia is gone. :bawling: She had a good run and a good life but she will be missed! :'( It was nice to see the whole family together. Nice that Cass and Tyler are close, I'm glad to see that. :) Too bad that Sam and Tyler never really got close though. :/ Cristiano is one hot guy and poor Cassie is too unclear what she wants. I think that maybe they should give it a go but she is too busy sewing her wild oats still. Levon is probably not the best thing for Sam at all! And Sam is still medicating herself. Not good either! :# The club isn't going to go well, I think anyway.
    I'm sure I missed something but I really enjoyed the read! Thanks! <3
  • Options
    I’m sorry for the super long chapters! 🥴. I’ll try to keep them a little shorter but there was simply sooo much to tell and to catch everyone up on!
    RIP Sofia. She’s having tiramisu with Ben again! <3 I’m very happy about Cass and Tyler’s reconcilement. They needed each other. And it is sad that it didn’t extend to Sam. I’m sure both Cassie and Tyler are probably a bit envious of her. Cassie totally want’s to go for it, but her fear of being badly hurt again is stopping her. She likes him to much to go out with him. So she flirts and hooks up with others instead of committing. 💔 But dang he’s hot!🔥 How can she keep holding out! Levon is probably not the best thing for Sam at the moment. I think he cares, but is probably in denial as much as she is and just enables her. We shall see how the outing goes next chapter!

I’m sure you got it all and glad you enjoyed the read! <3

• Options
    I love the long chapters @AudreyFld <3 I forgot Grayson and him doing so well with school!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I love the long chapters @AudreyFld <3 I forgot Grayson and him doing so well with school!

Thanks! I wish I could get them out a little faster though. But. Yes, poor Grayson got put on the back burner because he’s boring! The perfect kid and super smart. Lol....

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Like the misfit black sheeps in Tyler & Cassandra being BFFs after the time jump. Their dynamic is so much like Ryan & Reagans at that age, only without getting a jailbird mommy dearest out of the slammer causing trouble. I miss Cassandra's goth look though I think she should take a chance with Cristiano. He seems like Evan & Noah rolled into one sim. Also sad that Sofia is dead.

Poor Samantha, stuck in an abusive relationship and abusing substances as well. :'( And to top that off, Ragnar the Rotten is her stepfather. :D
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 - I agree!
    There is definitely a Ryan and Reagan vibe to Cassie and Tyler. I hadn’t thought of that before. Sorry you miss the goth look. She outgrew it. Of course I could see her being so broken that she would be into 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so she could get punished, but that might be too otp for simlit. Instead she’s does one night stands. 😬

Cristiano - Evan smooth and Noah the womanizer.

And Samantha really got the bad part of it all. Substance abuse and a boyfriend that might be a little abusive and at a minimum seems to be an enabler. And with Ragnar the Rotten as Stepfather.
  • Options
    Hey ya'll - I'm desperately trying to get the next chapter out! 😫 It's a fun one.... But my upload speed is next to nothing so I can't get pictures uploaded to IMGUR to put in my chapter! GRRRRRR.... So. Here is a peek of something I did get done over the weekend >:)

Cassie is sooo pretty. <3

9bThbGP.png