Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Okay .... hold on tight .... Mama Bear is in the house - or is it stalker Archer? :scream: . Chapter 3.61 - Mama Bear.

He’s baaaack!. :scream::scream::scream:

OSAZns2.png

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Archer: U NEED A THERAPY OK
    rawlll
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Standing O for Reagan today! :heart:
    Maybe Evan can give her a different kind of O later tho... :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow that was awesome!! :)Claps hands for Reagan!
    She really did it! So proud of her! Now the truth is out finally!
    When Reagan started to see spots and couldn't breath I immediately thought of Kaitlyn and her episodes over Newt. :'(
    Now Reagan and Evan can start over and live happily ever after! I am however worried that Archer will seek revenge. :# I sure hope he just slinks off never to be seen again. I used to love him now not at all! What a disappointment he turned out to be!
    Wonderful chapter!! <3
    Archer: U NEED A THERAPY OK
    rawlll
    Very much agree! Or Mama Bear will get you!
    Standing O for Reagan today! :heart:
    Maybe Evan can give her a different kind of O later tho... :naughty:

:o:o:o
    The ‘O’ face?

@haswh wrote: »
    Wow that was awesome!! :)Claps hands for Reagan!
    She really did it! So proud of her! Now the truth is out finally!
    When Reagan started to see spots and couldn't breath I immediately thought of Kaitlyn and her episodes over Newt. :'(
    Now Reagan and Evan can start over and live happily ever after! I am however worried that Archer will seek revenge. :# I sure hope he just slinks off never to be seen again. I used to love him now not at all! What a disappointment he turned out to be!
    Wonderful chapter!! <3

It was! <3 Reagan takes a bow and blows kisses <3

Thanks, it was satisfying one to write and Reagan gave me such good expressions! Love that girl.
    She was just hyperventilating. She did have PTSD though in her dreams. But that’s been getting better. Hopefully standing up to Archer like that was the real cure she needed. I’m afraid if she hadn’t thrown out her pills, she may have shrunk away from him instead of standing up to him. Wait til she tells Dr. Brown, IF she goes back! Lol. Archer might try something. I don’t know. Maybe he will slink back to his bachelor pad and lick his wounds. Like I told Pammie, when he gained power, he became smug and felt invincible. Sadly, he forgot his roots and why he even set out to become a police officer. He has always liked being in charge and in control of gang. Now he gets to play with guns too and he has all the comforts he never had growing up. So.... easy to forget I suppose.

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Evan, Reagan and Archer be like...

giphy.gif
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 wrote: »

giphy.gif

That’s exactly it! I literally lol’d. :joy::joy::joy: And I totally get who is who!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

giphy.gif

That’s exactly it! I literally lol’d. :joy::joy::joy: And I totally get who is who!
    Reagan is Clint ofc.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

giphy.gif

Reagan is Clint ofc.
    Absolutely! Without a doubt! <3
    Chapter 3.62 - Everyday Evan and Reagan have a chat the morning after.....

Evan is worried. :/

9S6aHx4.png
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    @AudreyFld I just started reading this (like, 2 hours ago) and somehow started with Ben rather than Kaitlin (*shoulder shrug*), but I LOVE IT! Its so dramatic and Im completely obssessed!
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    EVAN SHOULD BE WORRIED.
    Cooking in your underwear is dangerous.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    EVAN SHOULD BE WORRIED.

techinally he wasn't in his underwear.. he was wearing PJ "trousers"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Yay! Is this finally Reagan’s happily ever after? :heart: I hope so! She’s earned it!

(Also HI EVAN :love: He was delicious in this chapter 😋)
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Part of me thinks Archer will be back (and perhaps crashing another wedding). >:)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Fabulous and sappy chapter! :) Loved it! <3 Looking forward to catch up with Ryan and a wedding, perhaps a double one(? Hehe) that would be awesome! ;):#
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    That was HOT! ;)

And I'm soooo happy! Who knew when this started that I'd hop off the Archer ship and onto EVAN! :love: Seriously, I hope I never see Archer again. Bleh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Hello *waves*

I'm trying to catch up on all the great stories I was reading before my mother got ill and I had to give everything up to care for her. I had to leave my simming past-time behind, but now she has sadly passed away I'm trying to get my life back to "normal" and one of those normals is easing back into the game and the community. The last chapter I read was way back when the twins were born, so I've had A LOT of catching up to do. I've been avoiding the thread for fear of spoilers, but I just managed to get all caught up and ohhhhh how much stuff I have missed! :astonished:
    Poor Cole, I never imagined that life for him in a million years when he and Avery got married. I did have an inkling that Dannie had his baby but you kind of put that theory to bed, or so it seemed lol. My heart broke for the whole family after Taylor's paternity was out in the open and I never expected the twins to react like that, however in hindsight it is understandable. I liked Archer and hoped that when Reagan had grown up he'd come back and they'd be together, but now he's shown his true colours! I also loved Evan from the start and when she gravitated towards Archer after her trauma I was sad that it might be over between them. I'm so glad they all seem to be getting their lives back into some kind of order after everything they've been through. Who'd have thought that Avery was so...evil? Wow!

And everyone is getting old *sniff*, Ben and Sofia and...Cole! :cry: but they're all happy and that's what matters.

Now I've reached the latest chapter and I'm like "what do I do now?" lol but at least I don't have to avoid spoilers any more. Looking forward to see how their futures pan out! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@JBAG521 wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I just started reading this (like, 2 hours ago) and somehow started with Ben rather than Kaitlin (*shoulder shrug*), but I LOVE IT! Its so dramatic and Im completely obssessed!
    Welcome to the crazy! <3 I love Ben... he's a hot mess. It isn't required to read Kaitlin's story first. I sort of summarized some of it in the prologue. I knew I had a new reader! Now I know who!
    EVAN SHOULD BE WORRIED.
    True! we don't want any unfortunate accidents - we need EVAN and REAGAN nooboos!
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    EVAN SHOULD BE WORRIED.

techinally he wasn't in his underwear.. he was wearing PJ "trousers"

Tis true! Wanna take bets if he had any underwear on under there? :joy:

Yay! Is this finally Reagan’s happily ever after? :heart: I hope so! She’s earned it!

(Also HI EVAN :love: He was delicious in this chapter 😋)

Evan was especially yummy this chapter. My heart melted at his fumbling around for the right words. I hope it is their HEA! They both have been through it!

@VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Part of me thinks Archer will be back (and perhaps crashing another wedding). >:)
    That would be the lowest of the low for him to come back and crash Reagan's wedding. Poor girl!

@haswh wrote: »
    Fabulous and sappy chapter! :) Loved it! <3 Looking forward to catch up with Ryan and a wedding, perhaps a double one(? Hehe) that would be awesome! ;):#

So sappy! And soooo fabulous. Shirtless Evan is always fabulous! Ryan is indeed next and has a chat with Daddy Cole. Ohhh a double wedding.... interesting idea.
    That was HOT! ;)

And I'm soooo happy! Who knew when this started that I'd hop off the Archer ship and onto EVAN! :love: Seriously, I hope I never see Archer again. Bleh...

Steamy hot! And so much fun! Seriously, I was worried that Evan wouldn't catch on.... He had a lot of baggage. :# But Archer...he became power hungry and it went to his head. :'(
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Hello *waves*

I'm trying to catch up on all the great stories I was reading before my mother got ill and I had to give everything up to care for her. I had to leave my simming past-time behind, but now she has sadly passed away I'm trying to get my life back to "normal" and one of those normals is easing back into the game and the community. The last chapter I read was way back when the twins were born, so I've had A LOT of catching up to do. I've been avoiding the thread for fear of spoilers, but I just managed to get all caught up and ohhhhh how much stuff I have missed! :astonished:
    Poor Cole, I never imagined that life for him in a million years when he and Avery got married. I did have an inkling that Dannie had his baby but you kind of put that theory to bed, or so it seemed lol. My heart broke for the whole family after Taylor's paternity was out in the open and I never expected the twins to react like that, however in hindsight it is understandable. I liked Archer and hoped that when Reagan had grown up he'd come back and they'd be together, but now he's shown his true colours! I also loved Evan from the start and when she gravitated towards Archer after her trauma I was sad that it might be over between them. I'm so glad they all seem to be getting their lives back into some kind of order after everything they've been through. Who'd have thought that Avery was so...evil? Wow!

And everyone is getting old *sniff*, Ben and Sofia and...Cole! :cry: but they're all happy and that's what matters.

Now I've reached the latest chapter and I'm like "what do I do now?" lol but at least I don't have to avoid spoilers any more. Looking forward to see how their futures pan out! :wink:

OMG! Welcome back! <3 I'm so sorry for your loss. HUGS but happy you are getting back to a normal routine. :) We've missed you for sure.

And you did a have a crazy wild ride to go through from where you left off! Who knew - right! So happy you are caught up and can join the crazy again. And yes. That poor family. Who knew that the sweet girl helping Ben would be soooo..... well Evil!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    @AudreyFld I was just commenting on the other's person's post since in UK=Pants means Underwear so the other person *might* have gotten confused.
    6adMCGP.gif