March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    That can't be real!! It's actually happening!! No one is on fire!! No murder in the background!! :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    That can't be real!! It's actually happening!! No one is on fire!! No murder in the background!! :scream:
    Can’t we have a smidge of happy? For a few minutes anyway? Lol...
    AudreyFld wrote: »

NO.
    It's a trick /glare
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

That's because it's a close up of the bride & her father as they come. You pan out and you will see a protest monk dousing themselves in gasoline and lighting themselves on fire in the parking lot/driveway/city street.

NO.
    It's a trick /glare

o:)o:)o:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

That's because it's a close up of the bride & her father as they come. You pan out and you will see a protest monk dousing themselves in gasoline and lighting themselves on fire in the parking lot/driveway/city street.

Did you hack into my pictures? :o Dang spoiler....
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Audrey how come nobody in your banner is happy except Taylor and Elliot? Now why didn't I really notice this till now or I guess if I did why didn't I question it?! :|
    @haswh wrote: »
    @Audrey how come nobody in your banner is happy except Taylor and Elliot? Now why didn't I really notice this till now or I guess if I did why didn't I question it?! :|

Ahhh - Good question. When I made the banner, all of the relationships were still in limbo except Taylor and Elliott! They are getting there. But it will still be about 10 more chapter to the next gen! <3
    That makes sense and probably why I didn't say anything then. Thanks @AudreyFld! <3
    That makes sense and probably why I didn't say anything then. Thanks @AudreyFld! <3

Yes - A lot still undetermined except for Taylor even now.

Ahhh - Good question. When I made the banner, all of the relationships were still in limbo except Taylor and Elliott! They are getting there. But it will still be about 10 more chapter to the next gen! <3

10 chapters left. Didn't realize the next generation was so soon. Will there be a casting call sometime soon?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

TEN MORE CHAPTERS?? 👀👀👀 Omg...drama drama drama...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

10 chapters left. Didn't realize the next generation was so soon. Will there be a casting call sometime soon?

Ohhh. Good question! Not sure just yet when, I really haven’t planned out the next gen yet to know what I need! Eeek. I need to start working on that.

Yep! And 6 are written ... all sunshine and rainbows. o:):joy:
    Let the drama begin .... or not. Maybe just a lot of awww. <3 It’s a wedding chapter with lots of pretty pictures. <3 Okay - Don’t believe me! o:)

Chapter 3.60 - Something About Weddings - Reagan begins to feel whole again surrounded by family at her half-sisters wedding

I told you - wedding pictures

Ma9v7qe.png

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I need the next chapter NOW please!
    snvAF3B.png
    That was beautiful! :) Great job @AudreyFld! <3 They all looked so good! The ending though! :# Don't see this ending well for Reagan. :/ I hope I'm wrong!
    I need the next chapter NOW please!

That’s no fun! >:)>:)>:) Seriously, I hope it’s by Wednesday. Crossing my fingers now that the wedding chapter is done and no more family in the near future.

That was beautiful! :) Great job @AudreyFld! <3 They all looked so good! The ending though! :# Don't see this ending well for Reagan. :/ I hope I'm wrong!

Thank you! <3 I hope you’re wrong too, and it will end well. Poor Reagan. Just when she was feeling more grounded and reconnecting so well with her family, and Evan too. :'(

I was hoping for a cannibal attack at the end there, butt it was still a good time :pensive:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I was hoping for a cannibal attack at the end there, butt it was still a good time :pensive:

Hehe. Sorry no cannibals attacks ... just an annoying stalker.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    You know, if you can't get it elsewhere, you have to make it yourself. ;):D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @AudreyFld where did the pose come from of Connie and Regan walking down the aisle?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Maladi777 wrote: »

I JUST MIGHT.
    Or beg someone more talented to make it for me >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Maladi777 wrote: »

Don’t encourage her. :joy::joy::joy:

Maladi777 wrote: »

I JUST MIGHT.
    Or beg someone more talented to make it for me >:)

Good luck!

@MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld where did the pose come from of Connie and Regan walking down the aisle?

It was Flower Chamber the wedding pack of poses.
    edited September 2019

Ohhh. Good question! Not sure just yet when, I really haven’t planned out the next gen yet to know what I need! Eeek. I need to start working on that.

Yep! And 6 are written ... all sunshine and rainbows. o:):joy:

Perfect for an old fashioned car chase...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cPgixUMu0

...which may now be needed after the end of the latest chapter. >:)
    @VanPelt81 - How’d you know? It is just about how it’s gonna be!