Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited November 2017
    Ready for the next chapter? Chapter 4 - D*ck-Hay-Ud is posted. For those of you that speak southern, you will immediately know what the chapter title is and whom it refers to and probably who said it! If not read on.... :joy:

Yep. Sweet Emma. :)

pzjZd3F.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I have a sneaky feeling that Ben and Emma will end up together eventually. <3 Ben is far to willing to help a brother out! This little venture of theirs will lead no other way but to a bad place for both of them! A bit worried for those boys. :# What if Naomi shows up at the festival it might be Ben's way out with her. Excited to see what path you take us down! :)
    edited November 2017
    haswh wrote: »
    I have a sneaky feeling that Ben and Emma will end up together eventually. <3 Ben is far to willing to help a brother out! This little venture of theirs will lead no other way but to a bad place for both of them! A bit worried for those boys. :# What if Naomi shows up at the festival it might be Ben's way out with her. Excited to see what path you take us down! :)

Yes - Ben is far too willing to help out. Someone else said it earlier. Ben is too much of a softy to play the games he is playing, which of course, he doesn't see as games at all!

As for Naomi, Ben isn't going why so would she? :joy: What is Ben thinking! Does he really think that if he says he isn't going that she won't either. Duh. Guy's brains function differently. Haha! But we will see next chapter if she shows up or not and whether they have their lunch date.

As for Ben and Emma - she will be a tough nut to crack. But I think she might be cracking just a little. :p Maybe....can she stay strong. I think Rachael and Nick would like to see them together if for no other reason than to get Ben to stop soliciting her all the time! :joy:

And the little indoor weed garden...we shall see where that leads. >:)
    Time to see what happens at the Love Festival...Did Ben get any love? Chapter 5. - The Festival

Who didn't know this would happen!
    az3xNFo.jpg
    Just as I thought, it's over for that one. Now Ben can move on to the next victim girl. Great screen shots they totally spoke for themselves! :)
    Just as I thought, it's over for that one. Now Ben can move on to the next victim girl. Great screen shots they totally spoke for themselves! :)

Haha! Yes the next conquest maybe! o:)

I am glad you felt the screenshots worked! :) I added a couple of captions and maybe they weren’t needed. But....

Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
    Back to Back updates for ya'll! Chapter 6 - Surprise - Ben surprises Emma, Nick surprises Ben and Ben surprises Nick! Lol...

I plan to stick to two or three updates per week. I wish I could be super disciplined but my schedule is crazy. I am really far ahead in writing, just need to get screenshots.

Nick's Surprise
    1N0d4G3.jpg

So happy about more frequent updates! Whispers *I feel so alone here in the forums*. :(
    Great chapter! :) I love Ben's nickname for Sofia it's so cute and endearing! Family's coming :o they better hide that experiment good. Good idea for a cover plant guys. Kinda ship Emma and Ben, maybe later on when he's got all the girls out of his system. @Skcaga6 Love your name for them I so laughed out loud when I read that comment on word press! @CitizenErased14 I am flattered you think my Nick is hot.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Aww @haswh I'll try to start commenting here too so you aren't so alone ;)

And yes, Nick is very dreamy! Haha
    snvAF3B.png
    Aww @haswh I'll try to start commenting here too so you aren't so alone ;)

And yes, Nick is very dreamy! Haha

Aww your sweet! :)
    @haswh - Haha! Yes Benema was just well...ugh!

As for a cover plant, yeah they know Sofia well. She will want to check it out!

@CitizenErased14 - I fell in love with Nick and Sofia as soon as I saw them. So are they Asian or maybe Hawaiin? Maybe @haswh can fill us in?
    edited November 2017
    @AudreyFld I have no idea as to their origin, I just made them up. If you go by their surname they would be Scottish but their mother looks more Hawaiian. I think the grandfather and father look Italian. That was my original idea. Make them from where you think suits them best.
    Edited to say...
    So I did change their name when I gave them to you. They were originally Von Barrington. I changed to Hamlin for your story...so Hamlin surname origin is Irish. But like I said you do as you please. :)
    Post edited by haswh on
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Emmas not having one bit of it lmao
    @Kelebek wrote: »
    Emmas not having one bit of it lmao

No she isn't. :joy: Her mamma raised her better'n that! She's a Steel Magnolia, not a Shrinking Violet! Go Emma!
    @AudreyFld I have no idea as to their origin, I just made them up. If you go by their surname they would be Scottish but their mother looks more Hawaiian. I think the grandfather and father look Italian. That was my original idea. Make them from where you think suits them best.
    Edited to say...
    So I did change their name when I gave them to you. They were originally Von Barrington. I changed to Hamlin for your story...so Hamlin surname origin is Irish. But like I said you do as you please. :)
    Yes - I imagined them as Hawaiian for some reason...I do remember their father did look different. I like Hamlin better! Not so regal. More 'normal'. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Caught up!!! Oh Ben and Nick's Pot Adventures are about to begin. I think Ben shouldn't succumb to peer pressure but maybe he thinks it will be a challenge.

Hoping their stash gets found out at Christmas! Ha!

I think Ben's family situation is so sad.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Caught up!!! Oh Ben and Nick's Pot Adventures are about to begin. I think Ben shouldn't succumb to peer pressure but maybe he thinks it will be a challenge.

Hoping their stash gets found out at Christmas! Ha!

I think Ben's family situation is so sad.

Ben is succumbing - but he definitely thinks of it as a challenge. We will see whether or not they get caught. It's a concern for sure!

Ben's family situation is definitely sad. So many mistakes were made when he needed guidance the most. You will hear more about his feelings towards his family. He really is bitter.
    A new chapter will be posted in the morning! :) We will see Nick's family. They are adorable.

Also, the following chapter will be on Saturday and will feature @Skcaga6's Rayn Perkins.

Here is a sneak preview of Ryan. Does she have her eye on Ben, or is it the other way around! >:)
    x0p9ovp.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited November 2017
    She looks like she wants to eat him. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Here we go....Chapter 7 - Merry Christmas. Nick's sweet family pays them a visit....
    T11v9jo.jpg
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    She looks like she wants to eat him. Lol
    I know!!!! And of course Ben loves it! Lol....
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2017
    I am totally on the Ben/Sophia ship, whatever that name is! They have great chemistry and she is a cutie pie! She's WAAAAY too good for him right now, but I believe she'll set him straight somehow in the future when he's ready to get over himself.

I'm sad Ben feels like an outsider with this warm family (that will be his one day...I just know it!!!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I am totally on the Ben/Sophia ship, whatever that name is! They have great chemistry and she is a cutie pie! She's WAAAAY too good for him right now, but I believe she'll set him straight somehow in the future when he's ready to get over himself.

I'm sad Ben feels like an outsider with this warm family (that will be his one day...I just know it!!!)
    They are cute together! Bophia? Lol. That sounds like mental disorder! Benia might be better.
    Sophia is without a doubt too good for the likes of Ben! And probably not mature enough to handle him. Emma might be though but she doesn't want to put up with it. Can't much blame her.
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Aw! Sophia is so cute! I think she's my favorite character :D
    So nice to see this family together! Nick's parents are older than I thought though. Sofia is so adorable and I am on the Ben and Pia ship! <3 But she's not ready yet and he is definitely not ready for something permanent! There are to many lovely ladies he must conquer first! So far so good the real plants are hidden safely away. I wonder how the dinner will go...I shall stay tuned to find out. :)
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Aw! Sophia is so cute! I think she's my favorite character :D
    She is adorable! Maybe we will see her again soon.
    So nice to see this family together! Nick's parents are older than I thought though. Sofia is so adorable and I am on the Ben and Pia ship! <3 But she's not ready yet and he is definitely not ready for something permanent! There are too many lovely ladies he must conquer first! So far so good the real plants are hidden safely away. I wonder how the dinner will go...I shall stay tuned to find out. :)

Yes, the real plants remained hidden! Thank goodness. And there will be one or two more ladies(?) that go through the revolving door to Ben's bedroom! We will pick up on the Saturday chapter after the dinner so suffice it to say it was enjoyable and uneventful. :)

Nick's parents...hmmm...I wonder if you meant for them to be his grandparents. Oops! But I loved them older. It worked.