November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here
November 8 - Click here for this week's Friday Highlight!

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *10-27*

Comments

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,476 Member
    So...
    Both kids are having babies! I sure hope that Ryan doesn't fall for Maribel but then again maybe she has changed. 🤷‍♀️
    Will everyone be happy in the end I think Taylor and Reagan will but will Ryan? I sure hope so! How close are we to the end of this gen?
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    I think Ryan should listen to Evan... but I have a feeling he won't :joy: :naughty:
    Ryan listen to someone? Why do I find that hysterical? :joy: :joy: :joy: Although he probably would do well to be very skeptical.

    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    I really hope everything works out for Ryan and his little one, and how sweet that little one won't be alone! :wink: Somehow I think Evan knows Maribel a lot better than Ryan, and he is right to warn him to be careful. If they end up together it could be disastrous! :neutral: She doesn't seem like an Avery type, but you never know about these things. Poor Ryan, he just needs his happy ever after like his sisters and I hope it happens for him. <3
    I would think Evan probably does know her better. She’s only shown Ryan what she wants him to see. But maybe motherhood is changing her. It happens. I don’t see her as bad as Avery, but possibly just as manipulative. Maybe. I hope for Ryan’s sake - and the baby’s - it works out.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    So...
    Both kids are having babies! I sure hope that Ryan doesn't fall for Maribel but then again maybe she has changed. 🤷‍♀️
    Will everyone be happy in the end I think Taylor and Reagan will but will Ryan? I sure hope so! How close are we to the end of this gen?

    Babies are on the way! <3 Let’s hope she has changed because it seems like he is headed down that road. I hope they are all happy in the end. Reagan and Taylor most certainly seem to be. We are very close to the end.... three more chapters! :scream:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Crazy how the revelations leading to the end of the generation...
    I wonder if Taylor is also expecting
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Crazy how the revelations leading to the end of the generation...
    I wonder if Taylor is also expecting

    I don’t know. What I do know is ‘Baby Fever’ is a powerful illness that comes from just holding a newborn infant! Maybe she’ll have to hold one first...

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    Happy Saturday! Chapter 3.67 - Samantha - Ryan and Bel decide how to move forward.

    Ryan goes with Maribel and they find out the sex of the baby

    BZ40eHd.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 852 Member
    I hope things work out for Ryan, it's not so uncommon that a happy accident like this has brought two people together and it has been a successful relationship. It would be awful if Bel's intentions were not genuine, because he deserves some happiness. <3
    Z6hpUZg.png

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,476 Member
    Whoa slow down Ryan! :# I know you want to be near your baby but I don't think your ready for a relationship of any kind with Bel, at least not yet. Why not name the baby with both their lasts names before you jump right in like that!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    edited October 20
    Oh wow! I came back and saw my replies didn’t post! :scream: So here we go again!
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    I hope things work out for Ryan, it's not so uncommon that a happy accident like this has brought two people together and it has been a successful relationship. It would be awful if Bel's intentions were not genuine, because he deserves some happiness. <3

    So.... I hope it works put too. Ryan does need some happiness and frankly he’s happier right now anticipating the birth of his daughter than I’ve seen him since he was a child.


    @haswh wrote: »
    Whoa slow down Ryan! :# I know you want to be near your baby but I don't think your ready for a relationship of any kind with Bel, at least not yet. Why not name the baby with both their lasts names before you jump right in like that!

    Yes! I do hope he goes slow with Bel, but he’s lost without his sister (she has Evan now) and since Rosa left him. So,he’s looking at the new and improved Bel as a real possibility for long term. Let’s hope he does take it slow.

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    A preview of the next chapter.... <3 <3 <3

    zzcD3H5.png

  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 670 Member
    So much has happened since the last I was here.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    So much has happened since the last I was here.

    Ahhh it has! How have you been? And you’d be proud of Reagan. She does good. <3
  • TheLegacyStoryTheLegacyStory Posts: 197 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    A preview of the next chapter.... <3 <3 <3

    zzcD3H5.png

    I love that picture and cannot wait for the wedding. :) Evan and a beach wedding ... why do I find that in itself funny? Mr. GQ with sand in all crevices, even the pockets of his well fitting suits? ;)
    Visit my Blog TheLegacyStory.net

    5HAU2pI.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,018 Member
    SULANI WEDDING!

    I'm up for it!
    u6KO1SE.jpg

  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 670 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    So much has happened since the last I was here.

    Ahhh it has! How have you been? And you’d be proud of Reagan. She does good. <3

    She definitely did! I’m so excited for the babies? Is there going to be a casting call for the next gen?
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    A preview of the next chapter.... <3 <3 <3

    zzcD3H5.png

    I love that picture and cannot wait for the wedding. :) Evan and a beach wedding ... why do I find that in itself funny? Mr. GQ with sand in all crevices, even the pockets of his well fitting suits? ;)

    No kidding. He probably isn’t prepared for sand in his crevices! Lol.. He is Mr.GQ!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    SULANI WEDDING!

    I'm up for it!

    Just shoot me now! Hopefully Sunday. I’ve been out of town since Tuesday. :bawling:


    AudreyFld wrote: »
    So much has happened since the last I was here.

    Ahhh it has! How have you been? And you’d be proud of Reagan. She does good. <3

    She definitely did! I’m so excited for the babies? Is there going to be a casting call for the next gen?

    Yes! Reagan did so good. <3 I’m excited too! And there will be a casting call. Not sure when yet. But in the next few weeks probably.

  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,130 Member
    SULANI WEDDING!

    I'm up for it!

    With their luck, Cole or Ryan will somehow anger the Island spirits due to their own stubbornness...

    ...can't wait to see the aftermath. >:)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    SULANI WEDDING!

    I'm up for it!

    With their luck, Cole or Ryan will somehow anger the Island spirits due to their own stubbornness...

    ...can't wait to see the aftermath. >:)

    Hehe. Those two are stubborn! The island spirits would love to put them in their place and rain down fire upon the island!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    Happy Sunday!. :star: Just a quick note to say there won’t be another chapter for about 2 weeks. If I can manage sooner I will. Real life and work are rearing their head keeping me away from home. With that said, enjoy Reagan and Evan’s big day! <3

    Chapter 3.68 - Sulani - Reagan and Evan get married on the beach.

    Reagan and her father have a moment
    f0ytllG.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 852 Member
    Aww, what a beautiful wedding, and what a gorgeous couple they make. I'll bet their little noo boo will be adorable! Still keeping my fingers crossed for Ryan and that Maribel really has changed, not just for his sake but for baby Samantha as well when she arrives. And Cole...*sniff*...he's getting older! :cry: :heart:
    Z6hpUZg.png

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Aww, what a beautiful wedding, and what a gorgeous couple they make. I'll bet their little noo boo will be adorable! Still keeping my fingers crossed for Ryan and that Maribel really has changed, not just for his sake but for baby Samantha as well when she arrives. And Cole...*sniff*...he's getting older! :cry: :heart:

    Cole is getting older. He’s not an elder yet, but is getting there. :'(

    The wedding was fun and those two are a beautiful couple. :love: Evan! :love:

    I hope Maribel and Ryan are okay. Especially for their baby. And for Ryan too. <3 He deserves his little piece of happiness.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,476 Member
    That was beautiful! <3 I loved how the women talked about secrets and the good old days. So nice! I'm glad that Reagan said 'Mom' to Dannie. It meant so much to both of them and has been true for a long time.
    Don't worry about a break. We will be here when you get time and can get back to it. <3 Looking forward to a time jump! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 5,857 Member
    edited October 27
    @haswh wrote: »
    That was beautiful! <3 I loved how the women talked about secrets and the good old days. So nice! I'm glad that Reagan said 'Mom' to Dannie. It meant so much to both of them and has been true for a long time.
    Don't worry about a break. We will be here when you get time and can get back to it. <3 Looking forward to a time jump! :)

    Thank you! I love Evan and Reagan as a couple. He worships her. And the women together, telling secrets, was so much fun. And exactly what happens! Still, I think Ben and Sofia’s story is my favorite. Although everyone, except maybe Ami and Noah had a secret word or thing. But their whole relationship was secret - sorta.

    Reagan saying mom to Dannie was huge. She’s healing from all that happened and now that she’s soon to become a mother herself, well, it made sense. Dannie has been her mother for a very long time. I’m glad Reagan officially acknowledged it.

    I appreciate you guys waiting on me. You’re all the best. <3 I hope to at least write more. I have a few chapters into the next gen already written.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited October 28
    The Bachelorette Party was funny. Between Tiramisu and the origin of the Pinky Swears I got a few laughs from that scene alone. I wonder if Noah & Ami's kid knows about the Pinky Swear Origin yet?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top