Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Finally! Welcome to the Epilogue of Gen 3 as we skip forward in time and meet a few of the kiddos that will carry on through the next generation of Murdicks Murdocks.

Family fun a few years down the road

bO8B2rV.png

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Arrrggghhhh the nooboos are gorgeous! Reagan seems to have a perfect life. Ryan on the other hand, well he kind of knew what he was getting into with Maribel so I suppose some form of discord was to be expected. Can't wait to see what this new generation has in store! :grin:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I’m so excited to see more of these kiddos! They’re all soooo cute! Sam is the one I’m most curious about, at the moment... Maribel seems to be grooming her to be quite the interesting character :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Arrrggghhhh the nooboos are gorgeous! Reagan seems to have a perfect life. Ryan on the other hand, well he kind of knew what he was getting into with Maribel so I suppose some form of discord was to be expected. Can't wait to see what this new generation has in store! :grin:

They are all so adorable. Wait til they grow up! Even better! <3 Yes, Reagan’s life does seem calm for the moment while Ryan’s is on a steady path to out of control. And you’re right - he knew what he was getting so he shouldn’t be surprised.
    I’m so excited to see more of these kiddos! They’re all soooo cute! Sam is the one I’m most curious about, at the moment... Maribel seems to be grooming her to be quite the interesting character :grimace:
    There is still another kiddo we haven’t seen yet. Taylor’s little boy and he is gorgeous too! Elliot makes beautiful kids. Sam is the biggest mess right now. Although she probably thinks her life is perfect. And everything revolves around her. Maribel, is a little help from Ryan, although begrudgingly, he lets her do it.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    The camping in the cabin part of the latest chapter reminds me of the early part of Cole's generation. Did Grayson tell his friend Greg about the legendary Mountain Man that lives in the woods and causes kids roughly their age to pee their pants?
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    The camping in the cabin part of the latest chapter reminds me of the early part of Cole's generation. Did Grayson tell his friend Greg about the legendary Mountain Man that lives in the woods and causes kids roughly their age to pee their pants?

It did seem reminiscent of the beginning of Cole’s gen. I’m not sure if Reagan shared that story with her son. Although it’s a good story! They just wound up catching seaweed. Not as good of a story for sure.

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2019
    Why am I not surprised about Maribel being selfish and only doting on the one child she can live vicariously through? 🙄🙄🙄
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Why am I not surprised about Maribel being selfish and only doting on the one child she can live vicariously through? 🙄🙄🙄
    Why is anyone surprised? 😕
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I REALLY feel sorry for their son. Boys need their mothers just as much as girls do! :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I REALLY feel sorry for their son. Boys need their mothers just as much as girls do! :cry:

Tyler needs a lot of love, patience and attention from both his parents. It’s sad she chooses to leave his care up to Ryan.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Hi @AudreyFld , I’ve been binge reading Starting Over & New Beginnings and I’ve been enjoying it so much! You are a very talented writer. I thought it was about time I commented. I’m glad Evan & Reagan have a great life (so far). They deserve it after all they’ve been thru! Can’t wait to see Elliott & Taylor’s little boy. And I really feel sorry for Tyler! Poor little guy! Sam is going to be a handful & a half! Looking forward to seeing her as a teenager!😬 Just FYI- I’m from Texas too ! 😁
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Hi @AudreyFld , I’ve been binge reading Starting Over & New Beginnings and I’ve been enjoying it so much! You are a very talented writer. I thought it was about time I commented. I’m glad Evan & Reagan have a great life (so far). They deserve it after all they’ve been thru! Can’t wait to see Elliott & Taylor’s little boy. And I really feel sorry for Tyler! Poor little guy! Sam is going to be a handful & a half! Looking forward to seeing her as a teenager!😬 Just FYI- I’m from Texas too ! 😁

Congratulations for getting through it! :o And thank you very much for your kind words! I am so happy that you decided to comment!

Elliott and Taylor's little boy is a cutie - looks a lot like Elliott. Here's a sneak peek a few years in the future.
    8Qigh05.png
    Evan and Reagan deserve to have some happiness after all they've been through. And they are very happy. Tyler, poor guy. I feel for him. He will be a handful, no doubt. But you're right, maybe not as much as Sam will likely be! But that all remains to be seen! And teenage Sam is beautiful.

And I always welcome a fellow Texan! Howdy!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. It means so much! <3

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    This was a very nice surprise to come home to! :) First I have to say thank you again for having Greg in your story! :)<3

So wonderful to catch up and see how everyone is doing! Reagan and Evan have what seems to be the perfect family and perfect life! I love it and they deserve it too! <3

I am interested to see how Sam will grow up. I think she will be a little bit of a troublemaker if she doesn't get her way. She is a bit too spoiled I think and little Tyler is a cutie!

Taylor and Elliot's boy is so adorable!

Excited to see what you do with the generation! I know it will be great! :)
    edited November 2019
    @haswh wrote: »
    This was a very nice surprise to come home to! :) First I have to say thank you again for having Greg in your story! :)<3

So wonderful to catch up and see how everyone is doing! Reagan and Evan have what seems to be the perfect family and perfect life! I love it and they deserve it too! <3

I am interested to see how Sam will grow up. I think she will be a little bit of a troublemaker if she doesn't get her way. She is a bit too spoiled I think and little Tyler is a cutie!

Taylor and Elliot's boy is so adorable!

Excited to see what you do with the generation! I know it will be great! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the update. Reagan and Evan are doing incredibly well. Very much a Sofia/Ben type relationship. Except Evan is MUCH calmer than Ben ever thought about being. Although Sofia mellowed him out a lot.

Sam will no undoubtedly be a hot mess. Tyler too I would presume, just in different ways. And Tyler is a little Ryan monster.

Taylor and Elliot's little one will grow into a little hunk, I promise. <3

I am 5 chapters in so far and a LOT is happening in those 5 or 6 chapters. So get ready!
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Howdy back, @AudreyFld! Taylor & Elliott’s little boy is adorable! He looks kinda like Ben to me. What’s his name? And speaking of Ben, I sure am gonna miss him & Sophia when they’re gone. They are such a cool couple. Looking forward to the next chapters.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Howdy back, @AudreyFld! Taylor & Elliott’s little boy is adorable! He looks kinda like Ben to me. What’s his name? And speaking of Ben, I sure am gonna miss him & Sophia when they’re gone. They are such a cool couple. Looking forward to the next chapters.
    He does kinda remind me of Ben a little bit too. Those two won't be around much longer sadly. :bawling: They were a favorite couple too.

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness @AudreyFld I love your avatar and banner! <3<3
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness @AudreyFld I love your avatar and banner! <3<3

Thank you! I figured it was past time to update things! The twins are so dang cute. Little mini-Reagans.
    Love the new banner!!!!

And who are the beautiful people in the middle? <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - The blonde is Samantha and the cute boy is Grayson - Evan’s mini-me.
    Omg...Samantha IS a beauty queen! Wow!

And of course, Grayson takes after his father. B):love::smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Omg...Samantha IS a beauty queen! Wow!

And of course, Grayson takes after his father. B):love::smirk:

In more ways than just his looks! <3 And I really think Samantha is a female version of Ryan with (bottle) blonde hair.
    Hi ya’ll. Because it’s taking a little longer than planned, I thought I’d throw out another portrait. Hopefully a chapter before Friday.
    NMrkx0s.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Hi ya’ll. Because it’s taking a little longer than planned, I thought I’d throw out another portrait. Hopefully a chapter before Friday.
    NMrkx0s.png

Awwwwww!!! :kissing_heart:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@LJFoxie wrote: »
    NMrkx0s.png

Awwwwww!!! :kissing_heart:

Soon - a new chapter. Before the weekend!