Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    That is one smexy toothbrush holder you have there Ryan ;)

It probably matches his speedo.

I wonder if it's a thong speedo O..O

Frantically searches for animal print thongs

@haswh wrote: »
    Oh my Ryan's life is one big mess right now! :# This news will not go over well with Rosa and things are just not good anyway for them. This could be the breaking point. Poor Ryan! :'(
    @WagonFruit is right the toothbrush holder is awesome! :joy:

It has just gone downhill. Just when he was trying hard to make things real with Rosa, this drops in his speedo covered lap. I hope she wants to stick around long enough to see it and enjoy his toothbrush holder a bit longer.

@VanPelt81 - I really thought Ryan’s naked torso would trump toothbrush holders. Apparently not, or maybe because everyone’s trying to imagine him in a speedo now! :joy:
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    A full, skintight, latex bodysuit O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg

No more cc shopping today... I just found this....
    OywrUNR.png

AudreyFld wrote: »

OywrUNR.png

Hoo mama! The toothbrush holder has some stiff competition now!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »

OywrUNR.png

Hoo mama! The toothbrush holder has some stiff competition now!

True - had to keep it FF.... so ....

Chapter 3.65 - More Advice - After Ryan calms down, he has a couple of very important conversations

Ryan seeks out his father again for a very different type of advice

XoADg9p.png

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member

OywrUNR.png

That just totally made my Tuesday! B)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I still wanna hug everybody :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
    Gosh I feel so sorry for Ryan, while I can understand a little where Rosa is coming from I just get the impression that she hasn't taken his feelings into consideration at all. I get that she wanted to be the baby mama to his first born, it's completely reasonable to be devastated on that point, but to just give up like that is just plain sad. I wonder if after she's slept on it she will have a change of heart and realise that it's Ryan's flesh and blood, therefore it's possible that she will love him/her when they are born. Poor Ryan! :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

OywrUNR.png

I love this! All matchy matchy! :joy:

As for the chapter, good job going to see Dad, Ryan. Cole really gave good advice to him and he followed it. I get why Rosa is going to leave him. I think it's totally understandable but a bit selfish if she really loved Ryan. I don't think this relationship would've lasted anyway even if this hadn't happened. So sad either way. :'( Except if the baby is his, and I think it is, he will at least have that! Should be interesting though to see how he handles it. :/
  • theglitterplumbobtheglitterplumbob Posts: 3 New Member
    I legit binged read this entire thing and made an account just to say i'm obsessed, and well done!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I think being a single dad will be good for Ryan. It'll grow him up fas
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited October 2019
    @LJFoxie wrote: »

OywrUNR.png

That just totally made my Tuesday! B)

Glad Ryan could be of service!
    I still wanna hug everybody :bawling:
    I know... it’s sad for every single person involved. I hope the adults can adult and make things easy for the child. Meaning Ryan and Maribel.
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Gosh I feel so sorry for Ryan, while I can understand a little where Rosa is coming from I just get the impression that she hasn't taken his feelings into consideration at all. I get that she wanted to be the baby mama to his first born, it's completely reasonable to be devastated on that point, but to just give up like that is just plain sad. I wonder if after she's slept on it she will have a change of heart and realise that it's Ryan's flesh and blood, therefore it's possible that she will love him/her when they are born. Poor Ryan! :disappointed:

Like @CitizenErased14 said, everyone needs a hug. I think she’s been on the verge of trying to decide if she gives him her heart or not. They had a romance in high school and he dumped her. They moved I. Together during a highly emotional time in Ryan’s life. I think she knew that but wanted another chance with him. Sadly we didn’t see much of their interaction together, mostly because there wasn’t a lot. She is indeed devastated and you’re right, I think some of her words were spoken in anger and after she thinks about it, she’ll probably realize she was harsh. But will it be enough to make her change her mind about staying with him?

@haswh wrote: »

OywrUNR.png

I love this! All matchy matchy! :joy:

As for the chapter, good job going to see Dad, Ryan. Cole really gave good advice to him and he followed it. I get why Rosa is going to leave him. I think it's totally understandable but a bit selfish if she really loved Ryan. I don't think this relationship would've lasted anyway even if this hadn't happened. So sad either way. :'( Except if the baby is his, and I think it is, he will at least have that! Should be interesting though to see how he handles it. :/

:joy: Matchy matchy is fuuuun!

Cole did give good advice. I love that he’s come so far. It was a bit selfish on Rosa’s part, but really, the relationship was new, if you don’t count high school, only about 5 months. It may not have made it in the long run and I think Rosa was aware of that and didn’t want to invest anymore of heart in a failing relationship. :heartbreak::bawling: It’s pretty much a given that the baby is his at this point. So yes, Ryan is in for a journey and will need to grow the rest of the way up right fast!

I legit binged read this entire thing and made an account just to say i'm obsessed, and well done!

Thank you so much! That just made my day <3 and welcome to the cray cray “Family of Murdicks” <3 Congratulations on the marathon binge! I’m impressed! Hope to see you around more!

I think being a single dad will be good for Ryan. It'll grow him up fas
    Totally agree. He has no choice but to grow now!
    One day, when Ryan finally finds Ms. Right (or admits his true love for Archer #Reacher), and settles down, he needs to text his partner pics of himself wearing only those, posed alluringly on an animal print sheet (good opportunity to reuse that mama bear rawr pose too!) ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    One day, when Ryan finally finds Ms. Right (or admits his true love for Archer #Reacher), and settles down, he needs to text his partner pics of himself wearing only those, posed alluringly on an animal print sheet (good opportunity to reuse that mama bear rawr pose too!) ;)

Ohhh yeah! What a fantabulous idea! Ryan would totally do that too! :love:
    The end of the gen really feels like it’s looming now... especially with another generation seemingly on the horizon already :scream:

I’m so excited for what’s ahead! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    The end of the gen really feels like it’s looming now... especially with another generation seemingly on the horizon already :scream:

I’m so excited for what’s ahead! :heart:

It's very close! Only four more chapters! :scream: I can't believe it! But we shall see more of Reagan and Evan <3 And there is another wedding coming!!!!
    Another wedding!! 😱
    My, aren't you ambitious!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Another wedding!! 😱
    My, aren't you ambitious!

Not ambitious-insane! But I’m excited to play in Sulani!

Chapter 3.66 - Thanksgivings and Christmases - Ryan finds out the results of the test.

Ryan and Maribel discuss the results.

bEfNZSl.png

I think Ryan should listen to Evan... but I have a feeling he won't :joy::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited October 2019
    I really hope everything works out for Ryan and his little one, and how sweet that little one won't be alone! :wink: Somehow I think Evan knows Maribel a lot better than Ryan, and he is right to warn him to be careful. If they end up together it could be disastrous! :neutral: She doesn't seem like an Avery type, but you never know about these things. Poor Ryan, he just needs his happy ever after like his sisters and I hope it happens for him. <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg