Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited November 2017
    @GLovely1 wrote: »
    ahhh @AudreyFld you left me hangin' here lol!! I'm so ready to head into the weekend getaway with them :) Now Ben .. dude please don't prove Grace right!! <3
    Crossing fingers and toes...next chapter on Sunday....it’s gonna be steamy!
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So Ben and Grace are still together after 2 whole months! I am shocked! :o Here's hoping the weekend getaway will go well. Still worried about the garden...
    Great update and I'm looking forward to tomorrow! :)
    edited November 2017
    haswh wrote: »
    So Ben and Grace are still together after 2 whole months! I am shocked! :o Here's hoping the weekend getaway will go well. Still worried about the garden...
    Great update and I'm looking forward to tomorrow! :)

You are right to be worried about the garden. 2 months is a record for Ben so guess who is getting antsy and maybe a bit confused? :/
    As promised our steamy Sunday morning (in the U.S.) chapter. Chapter 15 - Spring Break - Ben makes a decision. Is it the right one?

Ben and Grace enjoy the sunset at the Bluffs.

jddHvsI.png
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    I've got tears in my eyes right now @AudreyFld .. omg that was so beautifully worded & the screenshots increased the intensity of the feelings. Wow .. that was all I expected it to be and more .. thank you <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 wrote: »
    I've got tears in my eyes right now @AudreyFld .. omg that was so beautifully worded & the screenshots increased the intensity of the feelings. Wow .. that was all I expected it to be and more .. thank you <3

Thank you! I am so happy you could feel the emotion. <3 I have to admit, I shed more than a few tears putting it together! :'(
    Way to leave us hanging @AudreyFld! I don't think I can wait to see if Ben goes through with breaking up with Grace or not! I am hoping he will have a change of heart. <3 He's crying like his heart is breaking! :'( So sad that Grace already knows what he's thinking it just shows how good they are together.
    On a side note I guess I just noticed you have another story I haven't read. Is it related to this at all?
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Ben is not allowed to break up with Grace. I will not allow it. If he does, I will sic Rayn on him.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Way to leave us hanging @AudreyFld! I don't think I can wait to see if Ben goes through with breaking up with Grace or not! I am hoping he will have a change of heart. <3 He's crying like his heart is breaking! :'( So sad that Grace already knows what he's thinking it just shows how good they are together.
    On a side note I guess I just noticed you have another story I haven't read. Is it related to this at all?

Ben’s heart is definitely breaking. :heartbreak: Grace also hopes he has a change of heart. They are so good together. She knows him well.

And yes, I have another story that relates to this one - Starting Over. It is in Sims 3 and Ben is a child in that story. If you read that, his actions in this story will make a bit more sense. I did try to include his childhood issues in the beginning of this one in case you hadn’t read it. I did that one on Blogger and when I moved to Sims 4 I also moved to Wordpress.

I also have a very old Sims 3 story on blogger that has nothing to do with this one - Everything is Not as it Seems. It’s a supernatural story and is a bit boring in the beginning but picks up. That one was more for me to keep up with my game play and then the story took over as they often do!
    @AudreyFld I read Starting over. :) I was talking about Everything Not as it Seems. I may have to give it a try when I can devote time to it. Thanks for letting me know. :)
    @AudreyFld I read Starting over. :) I was talking about Everything Not as it Seems. I may have to give it a try when I can devote time to it. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I thought you read Starting Over. :)
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Ben is not allowed to break up with Grace. I will not allow it. If he does, I will sic Rayn on him.
    Haha! Get him Rayn! I hope he comes to his senses! We will find out on Tuesday!

• KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Man idk how to feel about Ben at times :/

I wanna hug him and punch him at the same time
    @Kelebek wrote: »
    Man idk how to feel about Ben at times :/

I wanna hug him and punch him at the same time

You aren’t alone. He is acting irrationally right now for sure and it’s so frustrating.
    Chapter 16 - Miserable. Ben isn’t dealing well without Grace and resorts to his old tricks. (Sorry @pammiechick - at least Marley was feisty and gave Ben a little of what he deserved)

YJk7RAA.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    LOL! Love Marley's cowboy boots. Matches her whup-a'ss attitude! Fun chapter! (And maybe Ben will get his plum together after this. ;) Although I'm an Emma/Sofie fan still, but it looks like his heart is with Grace.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LOL! Love Marley's cowboy boots. Matches her whup-a'ss attitude! Fun chapter! (And maybe Ben will get his plum together after this. ;) Although I'm an Emma/Sofie fan still, but it looks like his heart is with Grace.)
    I loved the look on her face when she slapped him...I found an animation mod that does that and It was perfect!

As for Ben, yes, he’s stuck on Grace for now...Emma cut him off at the pass and Sofia never was anything more than a friend although the last time he saw her, he did notice she was all grown up... :wink:
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited November 2017
    Oh, Ben! You big, handsome 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Oh, Ben! You big, handsome plum.

:joy: So true!
    And so he's back at it again! No surprise there. Ben get your head out of the sand, you still really like Grace! He's so messed up right now maybe a little therapy is in order here. I don't think he will get better till he does that.
    I am still a fan of Sofia or Emma too @pammiechick
    A well done chapter @AudreyFld with few words, his actions say it all! :):#
    And so he's back at it again! No surprise there. Ben get your head out of the sand, you still really like Grace! He's so messed up right now maybe a little therapy is in order here. I don't think he will get better till he does that.
    I am still a fan of Sofia or Emma too @pammiechick
    A well done chapter @AudreyFld with few words, his actions say it all! :):#

He does have his head in the sand. And yes, he does really like (maybe even love?) Grace. He couldn’t even entertain being with someone else until Nick gave him his choices. I’m sure Nick hoped he would call Grace instead of going to the bar, but this IS Ben we are talking about. The Ben with his head buried in the sand.

There is no going back for him to the way it was. When he saw Grace he wanted to go to her. Nick did right to hold him back. Nick knew Grace would hurt him even more and it was better to let her walk away.
    It’s time to hear from Grace. Chapter 17 - Hangover

A month later, Grace is still sad about Ben...
    Fgg9cpO.png
    Awesome chapter! :) I loved how well written this! I was so engrossed the whole time! :)<3
    GRACE IS PREGNANT! :o:#
    I didn't see that coming at all! I'm so glad that Emma is there for her. She really is a good friend to both Grace and Ben. Now to wait and see what happens next... on the edge of my seat now...still waiting...
    Awesome chapter! :) I loved how well written this! I was so engrossed the whole time! :)<3
    GRACE IS PREGNANT! :o:#
    I didn't see that coming at all! I'm so glad that Emma is there for her. She really is a good friend to both Grace and Ben. Now to wait and see what happens next... on the edge of my seat now...still waiting...
    Your comments are always so encouraging. <3 I am glad you enjoyed the reveal! I wish we all had friends like Emma! She loves Ben - as a friend - because she knows he is hurting deep inside so she can overlook some of his ridiculous behavior. She hopes Grace can get him to come out of his shell with her news. He’s gotta step up right? Oh yes, this is Ben...

Trip wrote: »
    I was gonna say "sure, just about Ben" but that does seem to be it. But him taking it well? This story's just getting started. No way will he. ;)
    Sure he will. He will jump up and down and high five Grace! :joy: Not! This will definitely put a kink in his future plans or will it?