Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    That is quite the gore filled dream that Reagan had. Look at all of the blood already on the ground.
    He was bleeding out pretty bad! :o:scream:
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    edited August 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Here is today’s promised chapter. Chapter 3.53 - Confessions - Reagan confesses to Archer she is planning to move out... :#

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

The beginning of the end ... bye Archer ... *sigh* At least someone will miss you (ME!)
    Here is today’s promised chapter. Chapter 3.53 - Confessions - Reagan confesses to Archer she is planning to move out... :#

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

The beginning of the end ... bye Archer ... *sigh* At least someone will miss you (ME!)

:heartbreak: who says he’s going away? o:)

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

Right, maybe a love triangle! :D

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

Right, maybe a love triangle! :D

:joy::joy::joy:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

I'm giving it some twenty years and Archer will lure Reagan's daughter into his lair in SM.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 wrote: »

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

I'm giving it some twenty years and Archer will lure Reagan's daughter into his lair in SM.
    Dirty old man.....
    edited August 2019
    Happy Sunday. I bring you Evan in Chapter 3.53 - Going Back - Reagan goes back to C&M to have her talk with Evan.

Evan’s loses it for a minute or two :scream:

EEjWh5D.png

Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Happy Sunday. I bring you Evan in Chapter 3.53 - Going Back - Reagan goes back to C&M to have her talk with Evan.

Evan’s loses it for minutes :scream:

EEjWh5D.png

Awwww!
    That was such a heartwrenching chapter.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That went as well as could be expected. :| I do think Reagan needs to know what really happened to Evan but maybe if it came from her brother it would be better for her. I'm glad they are not jumping straight back into a relationship they both need to work with their therapists to heal themselves first, then maybe. Archer is kinda scary now and I do wonder if he will just let Reagan go so easy. :#
    Have I mentioned I like Evan's well-manicured hands? :D
    heffners_orig.jpg

Evan’s loses it for a minute :scream:

EEjWh5D.png

Awwww!
    That was such a heartwrenching chapter.

Poor Evan! :heartbreak:
    @haswh wrote: »
    That went as well as could be expected. :| I do think Reagan needs to know what really happened to Evan but maybe if it came from her brother it would be better for her. I'm glad they are not jumping straight back into a relationship they both need to work with their therapists to heal themselves first, then maybe. Archer is kinda scary now and I do wonder if he will just let Reagan go so easy. :#

Archer has changed from his high school days and become even more domineering than before. I hope he does let her leave easily, but I can't imagine there won't at least be words. I'm really glad he didn't tell her. It would have devastated her I think. At this point I wonder if he ever will tell her. Maybe. They both have to heal first.

LMAO! You can think @candycottonchu - He came with them. I never took them off. They certainly do show up in some screenies. But I kinda thought they went with his put together look. :love:

LMAO! You can think @candycottonchu - He came with them. I never took them off. They certainly do show up in some screenies. But I kinda thought they went with his put together look. :love:
    Knowing @candycottonchu I bet his toenails are perfect as well. :joy:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

So Archer will be like Avery was?

Knowing @candycottonchu I bet his toenails are perfect as well. :joy:

They are now because I got the detailed feet mod! :joy::joy: Wish I had a picture of his nekkid feet for ya’ll. But we might not see any secksy feet for awhile. Everybody’s a hot mess right now...
    edited August 2019
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

So Archer will be like Avery was?

When he killed her she possessed his body! Mwhahahaha >:) t
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Awww...everyone is a hot mess. And I thought with the death of Avery, we were winding down in the gen!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

THIS PLZ YSSS.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png

THIS PLZ YSSS.
    Welcome back Froots. You missed the shoot out! Dang it!

:) Hi everyone! I come with good news and bad of news..... ;)

Good news first - We have a chapter today!
    Bad news - RL has me traveling for work this week, and then I’m gone all weekend as well. Which means no new chapter for at least a week - maybe next weekend even. :bawling:

Chapter 3.55 - Gunpowder and Pennies - Reagan prepares to leave but ....

Reagan tries not to sleep

qhhY92X.png

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I really hope he’s just badly injured and not... :scream:

Anonymous 911 call and then RUN, Reagan! :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
    What an intense chapter.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness!
    First mistake. Reagan should have left right away when Archer wasn't home. Second mistake. Reagan should have never let Archer hold her on the couch! Third mistake. Reagan maybe killing Archer!
    What a mess! Grr and now we have to wait a whole week! :s I agree with @CitizenErased14 They need to do that!
    I really hope he’s just badly injured and not... :scream:

Anonymous 911 call and then RUN, Reagan! :grimace:

911 and RUN! Good advice!
    What an intense chapter.
    Yes ... lots going on.... trying to get you going this morning! >:)

@haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness!
    First mistake. Reagan should have left right away when Archer wasn't home. Second mistake. Reagan should have never let Archer hold her on the couch! Third mistake. Reagan maybe killing Archer!
    What a mess! Grr and now we have to wait a whole week! :s I agree with @CitizenErased14 They need to do that!

Yes.. that’s allotta mistakes! :scream: Sorry you have to wait so long to find out. Time to run!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow. What a crazy cliffhanger to leave everyone on.