Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy Sunday and let's FINALLY go skiing! Veronica teaches Tyler to ski - Chapter 4.66 - Skiing and Confessions - Lots of pics in this one.

Looking good when he's not picking himself up off the ground! :joy:

5sRSHTI.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I truly enjoyed this chapter!
    These two are perfect for each other and I am so glad they are finally together!
    Great screenshots in this! Thanks for the wonderful chapter today! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    I truly enjoyed this chapter!
    These two are perfect for each other and I am so glad they are finally together!
    Great screenshots in this! Thanks for the wonderful chapter today! <3

There was soooo much going on and I love the skiing so I took too many shots! I had to consolidate those! I’m glad you liked the chapter.
    I’m glad they are together too. ❤️❤️❤️ Tyler is such a gentle soul and Veronica sees that. She truly brings out the best in him. At least Keira taught him something useful. I think Veronica very much enjoyed their sexy time. However, she enjoys all of their time together. They are both smitten right now and it’s so cute.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to see the new chapter...
    ...and glad to see that Tyler finally leveled up. ;)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Glad to see the new chapter...
    ...and glad to see that Tyler finally leveled up. ;)

Agreed! Ding ding ding! 🤣🤣🤣
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Happy Sunday and let's FINALLY go skiing! Veronica teaches Tyler to ski - Chapter 4.66 - Skiing and Confessions - Lots of pics in this one.

5sRSHTI.png

Sorry, such a late comment - I just dropped completely off the Forum and Twitter trains here. But at least you know I read the chapters as soon as they come out. But, for completion sake, LOVED this chapter. FINALLY movement in the right direction. And such great piccies!

5sRSHTI.png

Sorry, such a late comment - I just dropped completely off the Forum and Twitter trains here. But at least you know I read the chapters as soon as they come out. But, for completion sake, LOVED this chapter. FINALLY movement in the right direction. And such great piccies!

No need for apologies! But I'm glad you enjoyed this. And yes - FINALLY positive movement for Tyler. <3 I don't think you can take bad pictures on the mountain! It was much more fun that I thought it might be. Except the pile up at the bottom of the run... 🙄
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I love Ty with Veronica. But you already knew that. ;)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    I love Ty with Veronica. But you already knew that. ;)

Yes... they make a great pair! So good for each other.
    Teaser incoming!!!

Thought I’d share a teaser for the upcoming chapter this weekend. 😱😱😱 Things can’t ALL be good!
    32sLKQK.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @AudreyFld
    Ha ha! I think it's typical of the colored press. That should probably lead to some misunderstandings :D
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Teaser incoming!!!

Thought I’d share a teaser for the upcoming chapter this weekend. 😱😱😱 Things can’t ALL be good!
    32sLKQK.png

Oh I just saw this... 🙈
    Time to start making predictions to Walker's reaction! Except I'm mightily curious instead of what Dannie thinks.. hehehe! She's so funny 😆
    @AudreyFld
    Ha ha! I think it's typical of the colored press. That should probably lead to some misunderstandings :D

Oh yeah, for sure! 🤣🤣🤣

edited March 2021
    Teaser incoming!!!

32sLKQK.png

Oh I just saw this... 🙈
    Time to start making predictions to Walker's reaction! Except I'm mightily curious instead of what Dannie thinks.. hehehe! She's so funny 😆

Oh goodness...
    I’m not sure we’ll see Dannie’s not so excited reaction, but definitely we shall see Walker’s!
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Here’s something to start or end your Saturday with depending upon where in the world you are! 😁😁😁

Chapter 4.67 - Get Over It - A little check in with Cassie, Cris, Samantha, and Walker with a little Veronica sprinkled in .... ohhh a lot!

Surprise, surprise ... Walker’s none too happy with the magazine article .....

WNcNZpk.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awesome and full of information to digest! <3@MonaSolstraale said everything I would have if I had the energy!
    @haswh wrote: »
    Awesome and full of information to digest! <3@MonaSolstraale said everything I would have if I had the energy!

She did say a lot! Sorry, it was a little of this and a lot of that! I hope you’re feeling okay!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @haswh @AudreyFld
    Oh! I hope my long remarks are not too annoying.
    I so want to make sure I understand the text correctly.
    @haswh @AudreyFld
    Oh! I hope my long remarks are not too annoying.
    I so want to make sure I understand the text correctly.
    I adore you both!
    They are not too long at all! I appreciate the thought you put into them more than you know. ❤️
    @AudreyFld Thanks <3

Always!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not sure what was funnier,
    Veronica's "You’re as grumpy as a Murdick in heat" statement or Walker's objection to that because he didn't want to be compared to Ryan Murdick. Also, are Prince Harry and Megan Markle now suffering the affliction that is going on with Jimmy Fallon?
    With Mommy dearest and Murdick involvement in the wings

Saw that quote in the comments and now want a ghost Avery reeking havoc.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Not sure what was funnier,
    Veronica's "You’re as grumpy as a Murdick in heat" statement or Walker's objection to that because he didn't want to be compared to Ryan Murdick. Also, are Prince Harry and Megan Markle now suffering the affliction that is going on with Jimmy Fallon?
    With Mommy dearest and Murdick involvement in the wings

Saw that quote in the comments and now want a ghost Avery reeking havoc.

You had me rolling!
    I can’t resist using Murdick when the situation calls for it. 😂😂😂. And a ghost reeking havoc. Oh dear that would be big time spooky! We could maybe put the seance thing to use! I don’t know whose nightmares would be worse if she were haunting someone, Ryan, Reagan, Evan or Cole. Lol.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Drake as Samantha's victim?
    um no one was Samantha's victim in the first place. She's a victim of others *cough*her mom *cough*
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Drake as Samantha's victim?
    um no one was Samantha's victim in the first place. She's a victim of others *cough*her mom *cough*

I 100% agree!